The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

SEFP for Physics / Engineering 2015 entry?

Hi people,

I'm applying to Queen Mary with A (Eng Lit) B (Economics) C (Physics) and when I emailed them they said they would offer me 320 UCAS points so that means ABB... I thought this was a bit high for a foundation course.

Has anyone got onto this course last year or is applying to it now? What has QM said to you?

I also have an A in EPQ worth 60 UCAS and then an E in Maths hence the foundation year.
Hi,
firstly, congrats on those grades! You can get into an ACTUAL BSc programme at Queen Mary with those grades, so I'm not quite sure why you've been given that info. I'm currently on the SEFP Physics programme and I got BBC PLUS I got in through clearing.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Thanks!

Can I ask what subjects your grades were in? Clearing seems like a good option if all else fails but is risky to depend upon...

I could get onto other bsc's yeah but really want to do physics or engineering :frown: Is the work load comparable to A level in your foundation year?
Original post by ElSpakardo
Thanks!

Can I ask what subjects your grades were in? Clearing seems like a good option if all else fails but is risky to depend upon...

I could get onto other bsc's yeah but really want to do physics or engineering :frown: Is the work load comparable to A level in your foundation year?

Most likely its down to the lack science subjects and maths.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending