The Student Room Group

Why did she walk past me and say this out of the blue???

Here's the deal....

todays my birthday!

It was a bit strnage since i dont really know anyone at my 6th form so told only like a few friends i know since to me just going up to people and saying its my birthday is a bit selfcentred and selfish.Anyways as i was saying.

I was in the study area(i picked a desk as far away from some people since i wanted quiet) and started revising economics(my weakest subject) until this girl known to me and my friend as the "killer"(she has a sharp tongue and apparently shut my friend down and blanked him when he tried to speak to her friend in form) walked past me and asked:
"Why are you on your own?"
I replied:
"I'm revising"
She then went to collect something from the printer and walked past me again and asked
"What are you revising?"
"Economics which is my next period" I said that kind of forcefully since i found the way she asked rude.

Why did she do that? Due to what my friend said i want to keep well away from her since i dont want anyone cussing me or getting on my nerves...

I think i recognise her from my church(she left),her mum and my mum used to occasionally talk before mass.I'm not sure if its her or not.

Is that kind of sad i told barely anyone it was my birthday today in my sixth form? My friends basically spread the word in the common room and numerous people said "HBD" which was nice i guess but i dont particullarly "know" those people.

I didnt say because as i said before i think its self centred and i dont really know everyone in my 6th form-160 names to remeber in my year alone...and finally birthdays arent really celebrated by my family...

Scroll to see replies

Not sure what your birthday has to do with it? She was probably just being nosey.
Reply 2
Happy birthday!!! :party:
Reply 3
she wants the D
Reply 4
She's just proud!
Reply 5
Thanks Sena!
Reply 6
Original post by Sena5
She's just proud!

i dont know what youu mean by this?
Reply 7
Whatever that babbling nonsense was about, I'm sure it was very important.

Happy birthday
Reply 8
Original post by scrawlx101
Thanks Sena!

Love you...No worries :hugs: and do always take care!
Just ignore people and don't look up when anyone passes you whilst your studying, okay? Your my good friend :jumphug:
Reply 9
Original post by alpen
she wants the D

howd you come to that conclusion?

Me and her havent even exchanged words in a proper conversation and i doubt we will unless she's in any of my classes and sits near me?
Reply 10
Is this the most drawn out way to tell TSR its your birthday that you could think of?
Reply 11
howd you come to that conclusion?

Me and her havent even exchanged words in a proper conversation and i doubt we will unless she's in any of my classes and sits near me?

''Why are you on your own?''

yeah she wants the D
Feels kinda weird though,usually id be fairly gleeful at this stage of my bday but its probably because ive clocked i only have one more year to go till im an adult officially...scary stuff in conjuction with A-Levels...
Reply 13
i dont know what youu mean by this?

What I meant is, she could of asked you kindly whatever she wanted instead you said she asked questions in a rude manner.
Maybe she spoke like that because your the opposite gender so to keep decent and if you feel her rude you won't think of her in a romantic or indecent way.
That's why maybe. I do things like that, sometimes.
But, I'm mostly shy type.lol

Don't worry! Let it studies for now and you better concentrate on your st. See if she keeps on again coming pass you asking questions. If she is, then there has to be something.
It's a gang initiation. You we're supposed to reply with "you're never alone with a Benson & Hedges." You'd then be given a time and place to meet up for a West Side Story style dance-fight to decide whether or not you are in the gang.
Reply 15
Original post by josh_v
Is this the most drawn out way to tell TSR its your birthday that you could think of?

The OP just wanted to explain his situation which took place on his birthday. That's all! Stop making fun :smile:
Original post by josh_v

Lol
Original post by josh_v

no...i could do longer but i just thought it weird dats all...today i thought the universe was after me i saw a runover fox,guts,fur and everything...thought it was a bad omen....
Reply 18
Feels kinda weird though,usually id be fairly gleeful at this stage of my bday but its probably because ive clocked i only have one more year to go till im an adult officially...scary stuff in conjuction with A-Levels...

don;t worry. It was my bday yesterday :yep:
I turned 18
Original post by Sena5
don;t worry. It was my bday yesterday :yep:
I turned 18

oh wow.Happy belated birthday!

Also is it weird that i have a slight crush on a twin(we're currently good friends or atleast i can have a conversation with her on more than one occasion) and was hoping against hope that she would kiss me on the cheek or even any other of the nice looking girls i talk to:colondollar:

Guess thats puberty for you.....:cool:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending