The Student Room Group

Ever met a girl that stank?

On my way back from my hospital placement I had to catch a bus back to the city centre. On the bus his woman in her late 20s was asking me for directions and although the bus was empty she decided to sit next to me since I guess she wanted to small talk. Within 5 seconds of her sitting next to me I smelled a very strange odour coming from her direction and I almost hurled right there and then but I kept it together.

she smelled like she had a rotten amphibian livin inside her cooch from FAR away. Like, i could be halfway across the room from her... the thing about this broad is, she is not cute but she has a gigantic ass................ it's unsightly. she is pretty overweight, but one of those chicks who like to pretend that they're just curby??
but just trying to understand her situation and rationalize it because it doesn't make any sense how can a girl smell that bad. Aren't girls known for maintaining hygiene? Didn't her mum teach her how to use soap.

Scroll to see replies

There are many illnesses that change body odour. May have nothing to do with hygiene.
Original post by Armin.
On my way back from my hospital placement I had to catch a bus back to the city centre. On the bus his woman in her late 20s was asking me for directions and although the bus was empty she decided to sit next to me since I guess she wanted to small talk. Within 5 seconds of her sitting next to me I smelled a very strange odour coming from her direction and I almost hurled right there and then but I kept it together.

she smelled like she had a rotten amphibian livin inside her cooch from FAR away. Like, i could be halfway across the room from her... the thing about this broad is, she is not cute but she has a gigantic ass................ it's unsightly. she is pretty overweight, but one of those chicks who like to pretend that they're just curby??
but just trying to understand her situation and rationalize it because it doesn't make any sense how can a girl smell that bad. Aren't girls known for maintaining hygiene? Didn't her mum teach her how to use soap.

Sounds quite funny tbf! Not experienced it myself (thankfully).
Being in a hospital, not used to things like that? :P
Reply 3
She needs baby powder for those rolls.

Also tell her to get meds for down there if she's smelling of amines.
I feel sorry for her choosing to sit next to you.
Maybe you was smelling yourself OP
Some of them don't wash their poonani properly.
Happened to me one girl that approached me in the nightclub who wanted to dance with me kept on coming closer and closer and then this foul stench emitted from her. It corrupted the air around me which made me feel physically sick :eek: and nauseous she was gorgeous which made it even worse. To think someone could reek so bad but not notice is, laughable. One night to remember lol.
Did it make you anxious?
Original post by TasteLikeChicken
Did it make you anxious?

made my day xD
There was this one girl in my sixth form who had a terrible odour come from her groin. She used to sit a few tables away and you could still smell it. She'd also slightly stink up a room and it was unbearable at close range
Met one whose hair stank of grease, but beyond that, about 95% of the stinky people I meet are guys.
Yes and it's disgusting. There is something called PERFUME!!!!
Most common one is the sweet cheesy vagina smell,my god it is bound to put you off any sort of activities you're looking forward to.
Another one is the rotten compost fishy

Second is the cheap strong perfume mixed with gym body odur

Third is cocca butter and unwashed hair,the thing with scented product is when it sticks to clothing and loses that fresh fragence and you end up getting the opposite
Original post by KittyRe-play
Yes and it's disgusting. There is something called PERFUME!!!!

Actually makes things worse
Original post by Blue_Mason
Actually makes things worse

I guess if its put over sweat then yes. In simple words girls should not stink and should maintain hygiene all the time.
#StayFresh#
Met quite a few females with bad BO.

Recently, had an intern at my company that not just did she have bad BO but her breath stank too. Presumably might be something to do with the fact that she disliked drinking water. Her hair had that strong grease smell too and she had the cheek to tell everyone she doesn't shampoo her hair that reached her lower back. Our office is one where you remove your shoes and my word, if her feet was anywhere near the range of your nose you would get one strong vinegar smell. I told my secretary to instruct the cleaners to empty a bottle of fabreeze into the footwear closet after her time at our office was over. As a gift of appreciation for her free labour I gave her a bath set.
Original post by Alfissti
Met quite a few females with bad BO.

Recently, had an intern at my company that not just did she have bad BO but her breath stank too. Presumably might be something to do with the fact that she disliked drinking water. Her hair had that strong grease smell too and she had the cheek to tell everyone she doesn't shampoo her hair that reached her lower back. Our office is one where you remove your shoes and my word, if her feet was anywhere near the range of your nose you would get one strong vinegar smell. I told my secretary to instruct the cleaners to empty a bottle of fabreeze into the footwear closet after her time at our office was over. As a gift of appreciation for her free labour I gave her a bath set.

That made me laugh. Poor sod.
I like guys who smell after they've worked out. It's kind of sexy I suppose.
Reply 19
Coming to this thread I thought it'd be the other kind of stink. I brought a girl back to my place once only to realise she had bad breath. That raised the stakes somewhat.

Quick Reply

Latest