The Student Room Group

What type of Student are you?

Today my tutor was discussing university plans and the courses people will need (We're only AS but I understand why) and she mentioned the different types of students!
And I fit right into the Humanities student;
English Literature
Politics
Philosophy
History
The divine student. I've transcended past cultural norms and pigeon holes the masses file themselves into. I am enlightened.
Reply 2
Original post by ChickenMadness
The divine student. I've transcended past cultural norms and pigeon holes the masses file themselves into. I am enlightened.

So a philosophy student also I assume?
Original post by aranlong
So a philosophy student also I assume?

nah I'm doing 3D game art lol. I like reading about philosophy from different cultures though.
Reply 4
A student of logic.
Someone who is deeply intrigued by Politics and Economics whilst being adept at maths .... Maths, Further Maths, Economics and German (A,A,B[1 ums off an A],A)
I'm a social science kind of person: maths, further maths, economics, history and geography :smile:
a lazy one
Reply 8
Guess I'm a science one; this year I'm taking all three sciences my school offers plus english and maths, but I'm kind of unsure because I don't like physics that much :confused:
Quiet, sometimes loud, participate in class discussions, answer questions out of choice, can manage my time, very engaged and outgoing overall. :biggrin:
So what do I fit in lol?
One with high expectations and will probably fail? :P I'm a B grade student hoping to take chem, biology and English lit+lang A levels
The geeky, over enthusiastic kind :P

Quick Reply

Latest