The Student Room Group

Would you call this 'fat'

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Armin.
So you think anorexics and bulimics also need to lose weight?

Stupid point/10 but what more would I expect from TSR

He is chubby, he asks if he is fat. He wouldn't ask this question if he didn't think this was the case. So he should lose some fat to be comfortable in his own skin.

Anorexics aren't fat. There's a difference.
Original post by Black Cat
Gynecomastia is caused due to the hormone inbalance through puberty and it goes away after some time it could be days, months or years. I had the same problem in my early teens then it just went away.

Thanks :smile: at what age did yours disappear? Also what age did you get it and what age are you now? Just to get an estimate to when mine will go.
Im nearly 16 btw
puffy nipples of peace.

Lord have mercy on your soul
Reply 23
Original post by illusionz
Stupid point/10 but what more would I expect from TSR

He is chubby, he asks if he is fat. He wouldn't ask this question if he didn't think this was the case. So he should lose some fat to be comfortable in his own skin.

Anorexics aren't fat. There's a difference.

Don't you think you should edit or even delete your initial post then? If you have to explain your post with a second post surely it means you didn't articulate your thoughts well in your first post. Your message could even be dangerous considering the topic you're discussing and the fact that TSR is for teens.
not fat but a bit chubby
Original post by iseeyouiseeyou
Thanks :smile: at what age did yours disappear? Also what age did you get it and what age are you now? Just to get an estimate to when mine will go.
Im nearly 16 btw

No idea but they were gone before I even realised probably at the age of 18 and they were worse at 16. I remember my mum calling my dad and asking why they were so puffy lol.
Original post by Armin.
Don't you think you should edit or even delete your initial post then? If you have to explain your post with a second post surely it means you didn't articulate your thoughts well in your first post. Your message could even be dangerous considering the topic you're discussing and the fact that TSR is for teens.

oh jog on you self righteous ****

There was nothing wrong with my initial post, you're just being an awkward little kid on the internet. Grow up.
Reply 27
oh jog on you self righteous ****

There was nothing wrong with my initial post, you're just being an awkward little kid on the internet. Grow up.

I'm on your side I agree with the message of your first post that if the OP has to ask he isn't happy with himself so he should exercise to shed the pounds. I just thought that you should change the tone of your post because it could've have been misinterpreted as a pro-anaroexia thinspiration.
Original post by Armin.
I'm on your side I agree with the message of your first post that if the OP has to ask he isn't happy with himself so he should exercise to shed the pounds. I just thought that you should change the tone of your post because it could've have been misinterpreted as a pro-anaroexia thinspiration.

How about no
Reply 29
How about no

Oh wow you're really a small person.
Original post by Armin.
Oh wow you're really a small person.

I'm quite big actually. 92kg big.
Reply 31
I'm quite big actually. 92kg big.

Then I don't think you're in any real position to tell the OP that they're indeed fat.

Fattie
Original post by Armin.
Then I don't think you're in any real position to tell the OP that they're indeed fat.

Fattie

Oh I didn't realise that weight can only be fat.
Reply 33
Oh I didn't realise that weight can only be fat.

Why are you being mean to me? Are you always a dick to good people?
Original post by Armin.
Why are you being mean to me? Are you always a dick to good people?

Good people don't go around calling people they've never met fat. If you think this is mean... then well you've got a lot of world to see.
Reply 35
Good people don't go around calling people they've never met fat. If you think this is mean... then well you've got a lot of world to see.

That was more tongue in cheek calm down. Anyway you could've avoided this long winded conversation had you just edited or deleted your post. Why are you being stubborn?
Original post by Armin.
That was more tongue in cheek calm down. Anyway you could've avoided this long winded conversation had you just edited or deleted your post. Why are you being stubborn?

Why should I edit my post because some kid on the internet thinks I should?
Reply 37
This kind of matches my thread on this article - http://unistudentlife.co.uk/entertainment/fat-girl-tinder-tinder/
Original post by ChickenMadness
puffy nipples of peace.

Lord have mercy on your soul

That puffy nipple fetish
Reply 39
Why should I edit my post because some kid on the internet thinks I should?

You need to fix your attitude and actually think about how you're talking to people yes even on the internet. You obviously have issues with weight otherwise you wouldn't be so adamant against my suggestion which is coming from a good place.

This is the reason why you're single you don't know how to read social cues and act normal.

Quick Reply

Latest