The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by swarly
it was so shifty from the start :rofl:

deformed hands -> genuine ISIS concerns -> Feminazi who get off on torturing guys :rofl:

that hand was ****ed up :lol:

Yeah that hand was messed up loool. I'm only half way through.

This is Australia. You conceal a firearm, you're going to jail. You don't transport a firearm properly, you're probably going to jail, you carry a loaded firearm in a public place, you're going to jail, you aren't licensed for or have that firearm properly registered, you're going to jail.

loool

Also misc detectives are ****ing good at this ****.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by swarly
speaking of outkast where tf is Andre 3000 these days?!

He drops one hot sixteen a year then disappears.

2010:cb- deuces remix
2011:frank ocean- pink matter
2012:rick ross- sixteen
2013: young jeezy- i do

yeah he's the diaby of the rap game. dont really mind tho, he kills it consistently.
Reply 6482
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
yeah he's the diaby of the rap game. dont really mind tho, he kills it consistently.

the way he slips into a track and slips out with his slippery flow is so hngggg to ears.

have you actually heard him in I do? a lot of people dont listen to young jeezy so havent heard it.
I ain't heard i do.

Ain't listened to Jeezy since 2010. Jeezy is ok but not amazing. hasn't got the umph of a kanye or a kendrick.

likes of rick ross you listen cos the beats are always fire and his flow compliments the beats well even if the content is fake and lacking.
Reply 6484
Original post by jam278
I ain't heard i do.

Ain't listened to Jeezy since 2010. Jeezy is ok but not amazing. hasn't got the umph of a kanye or a kendrick.

likes of rick ross you listen cos the beats are always fire and his flow compliments the beats well even if the content is fake and lacking.

the way I got my head around rick ross, is that he is playing a character. William Roberts doesn't wake up and think better get to the studio and lay some raps on my fake hustling life; he wakes up and gets inspiration into the character of Rick Ross (the famous hustler) and lays raps on that, bringing life to the character he is playing. so when he talks about being out in london in a hotel room with bags of money, you have to think not literally him, but the character rick ross.

It's like Sacha Baron Cohen, he wasn't literally Ali G/ Borat. He was deep in character.
(edited 9 years ago)
Chest is in pain. Good, thought that I didn't do enough chest so if it's in pain it means that I've done chest work.
Original post by swarly
the way I got my head around rick ross, is that he is playing a character. William Roberts doesn't wake up and think better get to the studio and lay some raps on my fake hustling life; he wakes up and gets inspiration into the character of Rick Ross (the famous hustler) and lays raps on that, bringing life to the character he is playing. so when he talks about being out in london in a hotel room with bags of money, you have to think not literally him, but the character rick ross.

It's like Sacha Baron Cohen, he wasn't literally Ali G/ Borat. He was deep in character.

True. Rick Ross is playing a character. He's played it smart if that's actually his intention. Quite an interesting take on his character.

I have nothing against Rick Ross/William Roberts, you gotta do what you gotta do and if I had the rapping ability and connections I'd do exactly the same thing.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6487
Original post by jam278
True. Rick Ross is playing a character. He's played it smart if that's actually his intention. Quite an interesting take on his character.

I have nothing against Rick Ross/William Roberts, you gotta do what you gotta do and if I had the rapping ability and connections I'd do exactly the same thing.

its accepted that its his express intention to do so, he has alluded slyly in several lyrics into playing a character.

regardless he's Forbes list rich now, which is what a lot of rappers will never make it onto, so he's a boss in his own right now.

its funny how noone realised he was a CO till 50 cent looked into it :lol: think fiddy might also be a misc detective :moon:
nah he deffo is a misc detective, the way he clocked Floyd cant read too :lol:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by swarly
its accepted that its his express intention to do so, he has alluded slyly in several lyrics into playing a character.

regardless he's Forbes list rich now, which is what a lot of rappers will never make it onto, so he's a boss in his own right now.

its funny how noone realised he was a CO till 50 cent looked into it :lol: think fiddy might also be a misc detective :moon:

50 ****ed him up so bad lol, its funny cos Ross started the feud off some eye contact.

In January 2009, Ross started a feud with rapper 50 Cent because he supposedly looked at him the wrong way at the BET Awards. 50 Cent told news sources that he did not remember seeing Ross there.

In an interview, 50 Cent said Ross is "Albert From CB4. You ever seen the movie? He's Albert," he added. "It never gets worse than this. You get a guy that was a correctional officer come out and base his entire career on writing material from a drug dealer's perspective."

Even the game was backing fiddy fgs.
Original post by swarly

nah he deffo is a misc detective, the way he clocked Floyd cant read too :lol:

Was thinking that 50 is a misc detective. Them guys on the misc can find your identity and everything about you ffs. :lol:

My man defo has a bodybuilding account.
Reply 6490
50 ****ed him up so bad lol, its funny cos Ross started the feud off some eye contact.

Even the game was backing fiddy fgs.

:lol:

you really think Ross lost tho?

In 2009 he wasnt even relevant. now he's forbes list rich.
Reply 6491
Original post by jam278
Was thinking that 50 is a misc detective. Them guys on the misc can find your identity and everything about you ffs. :lol:

My man defo has a bodybuilding account.

it actually makes so much sense.

the way he went from this:

to being 200lbs again so fast, it actually makes sense. and his general sense of humour on instagram seems very miscy.
listenin to kendricks new single thinkin its outkast.

First thing I thought. Does the outro to Kendricks song remind anyone else of GhettoMusick?

Solid track from Kendrick. Lets see how it fits into the album, wouldn't be surprised if it's the only song with a beat like that.
Reply 6493
wtf :rofl:

I was sitting on the couch trying to find something on tv. There was nothing on as usual. I decided I'd fap. I get tired of the same old routine. Get naked, lie on my back, and fap until I squirt all over. I walked into the kitchen and thought to myself, what can I do to change this up. I opened the freezer and grabbed some ice cubes. I then got naked in the middle of the living room and lied on my back. I held the ice cubes in one hand and pressed them up under my nut sack. It was very hard to get hard because they were so cold, so I grabbed some shampoo for lube. I covered my right hand in shampoo and started fapping. The ice cubes made my whole body tingle. I kept fapping and fapping. I started to get off and wow, as I squirted I could feel my anus like a pulse. It clenched and released every time I squirted. It felt epic. I highly suggest giving this a go. I finished up and left the ice cubes/shampoo bottle on the living room floor. My roommate walked in as I was in the wash room cleaning up. I walked out and he goes, "so why are there ice cubes on the living room floor along with the shampoo?" I just said, I don't know man I didn't see it.

#plsbetrue
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by swarly
wtf :rofl:

I was sitting on the couch trying to find something on tv. There was nothing on as usual. I decided I'd fap. I get tired of the same old routine. Get naked, lie on my back, and fap until I squirt all over. I walked into the kitchen and thought to myself, what can I do to change this up. I opened the freezer and grabbed some ice cubes. I then got naked in the middle of the living room and lied on my back. I held the ice cubes in one hand and pressed them up under my nut sack. It was very hard to get hard because they were so cold, so I grabbed some shampoo for lube. I covered my right hand in shampoo and started fapping. The ice cubes made my whole body tingle. I kept fapping and fapping. I started to get off and wow, as I squirted I could feel my anus like a pulse. It clenched and released every time I squirted. It felt epic. I highly suggest giving this a go. I finished up and left the ice cubes/shampoo bottle on the living room floor. My roommate walked in as I was in the wash room cleaning up. I walked out and he goes, "so why are there ice cubes on the living room floor along with the shampoo?" I just said, I don't know man I didn't see it.

#plsbetrue

rofl where'd you find this from
Original post by swarly
speaking of outkast where tf is Andre 3000 these days?!

Get that MICK Outkast compilation album. That should keep you entertained for a while, hopefully until new Outkast music is released.

Original post by Deshi
First thing I thought. Does the outro to Kendricks song remind anyone else of GhettoMusick?

Solid track from Kendrick. Lets see how it fits into the album, wouldn't be surprised if it's the only song with a beat like that.

It sounds more like The Roots imo but I can see what you mean, there are definitely similarities.

Just shows how ahead of their time Outkast were and still are. They had this sound in the mid 90's.
Original post by swarly
x

**** me at that tinder girl paying for company, holy **** that got weird fast. cliffs on last page. would not do it either, dont feel like having my dink tortured.
Bored as hell and there's no good football on today, need new new reading material. Anyone read any interesting articles lately? I think I've watched every half decent TV show there is.

Looks like Fincher nailed it again with Gone Girl, guys a genius. Finally have a reason to hit the cinema, haven't been since the new Planet of the Apes film, which was pretty awesome.
Original post by swarly
wtfffffffff.

been checking in on this thread all day.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164234791

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dead.

check for cliffs at the end.
:rofl:

Is Ya Boy, Ya Boy Dave on misc?

Went back on that thread, saw some 9/10 chick who looks like she's 20 but is apparently 13.

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)

Latest