Bullying Feminists Is Not The Answer

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sherlockfan
What tanyapotter said.

Yeah what she said was wrong. Plus that's not all that feminism is
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Yeah what she said was wrong. Plus that's not all that feminism is

How is it wrong?
Stopping inequality between the sexes around the world, yeah that sounds like a terrible cause. :rolleyes: women getting the vote, who'd have thought it.
(edited 9 years ago)
There isn't ones! Unless you've been to 'Africa' A WHOLE ****ING CONTINENT and experienced it, you can't say it exists for sure. As someone with African in him, and been there many times and with family members who live there, I can assure you women receive the same if not more level of education as men.

i don't care that you have a bit of "africa" in you; as a male in the western world, your assumption that women in africa have the same privileges as women in the UK or USA when it comes to education is naive and ignorant. the united nations itself has confirmed that there are a given percentage of girls (can't remember but watch the speech) who don't have access to secondary education, and, without action being taken against it, WON'T have it for another 75 years or so. are you seriously disputing the UN?

also, how isn't that feminism? it wants equal rights for girls in africa. not that difficult.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChickenMadness
So feminists like to take these issues and pretend they don't happen to men
- Rape
- Violent crime
- Constant manipulation of statistics involving employment
- The #yesallwomen campaign was in response to a shooting where more men were killed than women. But with their propaganda they made it look as though no men died.
- The #bringbackourgirls was in response to schoolgirls being kidnapped, when in the same country boys are routinely kidnapped and either killed or turned into child soldiers.
- Feminists like to manipulate information to reinforce the idea that women are victims and men are not.

Also depending on whether it's USA or UK:
-US campuses now have this guilty until proven innocent policy for rape accusations and they can do whatever they want without involving the police
-US policy of mandatory arrest on males in response to domestic abuse calls (even if it's a man making the call and getting abused)
-UK and USA, extremely biased laws surrounding sex, mothers/fathers. Fathers have much less rights.

Exactly
u forgot male suicide rates that's a pretty big one
Original post by Greg Jackson

Emma Watson spoke about that in her speech.
Original post by Greg Jackson

ye true. And feminists try to trivialize this by saying, 'men are weaker than women. Which is the only reason tehy're more prone to suicide.'

There isn't ones! Unless you've been to 'Africa' A WHOLE ****ING CONTINENT and experienced it, you can't say it exists for sure. As someone with African in him, and been there many times and with family members who live there, I can assure you women receive the same if not more level of education as men.

Original post by tanyapotter
i don't care that you have a bit of "africa" in you; as a male in the western world, your assumption that women in africa have the same privileges as women in the UK or USA when it comes to education is naive and ignorant. the united nations itself has confirmed that there are a given percentage of girls (can't remember but watch the speech) who don't have access to secondary education, and, without action being taken against it, WON'T have it for another 75 years or so. are you seriously disputing the UN?

also, how isn't that feminism? it wants equal rights for girls in africa. not that difficult.

Posted from TSR Mobile

There are also males who don't have access to education. But you don't hear or know about them though do you?

This is what I mean by brainwashing lmao. You're just brainwashed Tanya. And you refuse to acknowledge any of the struggles of other groups of people that don't conform to the cult that you follow so boldly (feminism).

Emma Watson spoke about that in her speech.

But did she mention any of the other things on my list? I suspect she hasn't done much research about the movement. It certainly appeared that way listening to her attitudes on the topic.
(edited 9 years ago)
ye true. And feminists try to trivialize this by saying, 'men are weaker than women. Which is the only reason tehy're more prone to suicide.'

There are also males who don't have access to education. But you don't hear or know about them though do you?

This is what I mean by brainwashing lmao. You're just brainwashed Tanya. And you refuse to acknowledge any of the struggles of other groups of people that don't conform to the cult that you follow so boldly (feminism).

if you care about males who don't have access to education (which is a very real and terrible problem), then why don't you care equally as much about their fellow females who are as much and in many cases worse affected?

Posted from TSR Mobile
ChickenMadnfeminists582319

But did she mention any of the other things on my list? I suspect she hasn't done much research about the movement. It certainly appeared that way listening to her attitudes on the topic.

Why dont you listen yourself to what she has to say instead of asking me?
When and where do feminists say that men commit suicide because they are weaker than women? Are you going to start making stuff up now?
(edited 9 years ago)
How is it wrong?
Stopping inequality between the sexes around the world, yeah that sounds like a terrible cause. :rolleyes: women getting the vote, who'd have thought it.

That's not feminism.
Hahahahahahahahaha omgggg hahahaha you're so funny omg hahahaha 😂😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

No you're the naive and arrogant one here. Why do you feel the need to assume that western cultures need to be transferred to others? Yeah I am disputing the UN because they haven't published any of this research, their methods, findings and use of statistical manipulation.

Read above^ don't assume that every girl shares your view. Imposed etics need to be abolished. And that isn't feminism because that's not what feminists promote.. Simple.
if you care about males who don't have access to education (which is a very real and terrible problem), then why don't you care equally as much about their fellow females who are as much and in many cases worse affected?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do care about them. But you're missing the point. I want everyone to receive the help they need. Not just one group of people.

What I don't want is a group that trivializes the suffering of one group of people while championing the other.

what would you like to say to the 100,000+ men on heforshe.org who gave signed the campaign and support it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's not feminism.

No you're the naive and arrogant one here. Why do you feel the need to assume that western cultures need to be transferred to others? Yeah I am disputing the UN because they haven't published any of this research, their methods, findings and use of statistical manipulation.

Read above^ don't assume that every girl shares your view. Imposed etics need to be abolished. And that isn't feminism because that's not what feminists promote.. Simple.

Um. Yes it is.
I do care about them. But you're missing the point. I want everyone to receive the help they need. Not just one group of people.

What I don't want is a group that trivializes the suffering of one group of people while championing the other.

if you want everyone to receive the help they need, then by being so against feminism you're already negating the problems of 50% of the population..how does that work?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why dont you listen yourself to what she has to say instead of asking me?
When and where do feminiits say that men commit suicide because they are weaker than women? Are you going to start making stuff up now?

Well that's mostly rad fems spamming those opinions in arguments. Some of the ones on this website have shared that opinion in the feminist threads. Basically 'women are emotionally stronger and less prone to suicide blah blah.'

However Michelle Obama made a speech a while back basically just saying women are better in every way than men.
Um. Yes it is.

So then why don't you ever see feminists argue that women get less maternity leave or why don't feminists have a problem with civil disputes favouring women? You pick and choose the issues that you want
Original post by thesabbath
This is really the same rubbish we heard for 40 years after Enoch Powell's infamous 1968 speech on mass third world immigration into the UK. He was accused of making it impossible to talk about immigration as even to touch on the subject became "racist".

But what was really happening was the hard left / cultural Marxist movement had taken over the territory of language and controlled the lines on which battle (debate) were drawn. This allowed them to say to their opponents, no matter how respectfully the subject was broached: "you are morally equivalent to Enoch Powell who we have already subjected to a chorus of execration. So shut up."

In 2014 a single internet troll responding to a co-ordinated worldwide media campaign is an ideal aunt sally to play old Enoch's role. If you disagree with the aims or the methods of feminism you have already been labelled a "misogynistic" "bully" and no reasoned argument will change that. They don't want a debate, they want you to shut up. These tactics are obviously no way to conduct an honest or reasoned campaign so stop worrying about it and let them scream themselves sick.

This may be a genuine problem - I'm not contesting that. But there are still real bullies making non-constructive, insulting attacks on feminists, and that has to stop. As you point out, it's wrong to consider everyone who disagrees with feminism a misogynistic bully, but some of them actually are misogynistic bullies. What other term would you give to the person who threatened to leak Emma Watson's nude pictures if she didn't shut up? That's certainly no way to conduct an honest or reasoned campaign, either!

Good use of the word "execration", btw.
(edited 9 years ago)
if you want everyone to receive the help they need, then by being so against feminism you're already negating the problems of 50% of the population..how does that work?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope.

egalitarian
believing in or based on the principle that all people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities.

I fully support all of the work of the humanitarian charities that help men and women equally in poverty stricken areas.

What I don't support is false propaganda trivializing the suffering of one group of people. Tbh I've already said this on a previous post. What are you arguing about now?
That's not feminism.

you expect me to believe you when you say african women are treated equally just because you go on holiday to africa occasionally yet you're doubting the ****ing UN?

i don't feel the need to transfer western cultures to others, you dingbat. i'm indian and have lived in the UK for 10 years yet i retain my cultural values as much as cherishing the british ones i've acquired. but there is a huge difference between tradition and basic human rights and privileges, and what you're saying is wrong.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well that's mostly rad fems spamming those opinions in arguments. Some of the ones on this website have shared that opinion in the feminist threads. Basically 'women are emotionally stronger and less prone to suicide blah blah.'

However Michelle Obama made a speech a while back basically just saying women are better in every way than men.

Dont tarr us all with the same brush. There are a minority of women who favour female supremacy but they are not feminists, they are just extremists. And they are a minority.
I doubt she said that.
Why dont you listen to emmas speech for yourself? Are you just afraid of hearing anything that goes against your views?
(edited 9 years ago)
Nope.

egalitarian
believing in or based on the principle that all people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities.

I fully support all of the work of the humanitarian charities that help men and women equally in poverty stricken areas.

What I don't support is false propaganda trivializing the suffering of one group of people. Tbh I've already said this on a previous post. What are you arguing about now?

i understand. sorry. yet you still haven't answered what you'd say to the 100,000 men who've signed it. are they radical feminists who only care about women and ignore the issues of their OWN gender?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending