The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by vd12345
Might need some too with the amount of revision I gotta do ;(

Original is the best flavour....good luck fighting the addiction :wink:

I should really get off the internet and do some work
Original post by vd12345
You done Chem ISA yet? I'm doing my paper 1 of the ISA tomorrow xD

FINISHED the chem ISA! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by ImagineCats
FINISHED the chem ISA! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

How did it go? I still have my paper 2 next Friday. Gonna resit if I don't get A* anyways xd
Original post by vd12345
How did it go? I still have my paper 2 next Friday. Gonna resit if I don't get A* anyways xd

Did as best as I could- I found paper 2 quite difficult. It's common sense and just questions about the practical, but I hated the way the questions were worded :angry:
Original post by vd12345

Comgrats guys and good luck! I have the final section 2 until all ISAs done on Friday excite

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by turn-to-page394
I'm staying in the school I'm in now cuz it has a Sixth Form :smile: That is, most likely... I don't know where else I would go :s-smilie:

Is your username Firenze to do with Florence or the centaur from Harry Potter...? Curious...Yh I'm a Potterhead... :colondollar:

The centaur from Harry potter although it's mostly because it has the word "fire" on it.

Nice name by the way :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did as best as I could- I found paper 2 quite difficult. It's common sense and just questions about the practical, but I hated the way the questions were worded :angry:

My bio teacher checked my chem isa practice paper and told me what changes to make like 10 mins before the paper one :smile: just hope I remembered all of them ill see how paper 2 goes for chem :/ still got my bio and physics ISA's ;( you know what mark you got?
Original post by vd12345
My bio teacher checked my chem isa practice paper and told me what changes to make like 10 mins before the paper one :smile: just hope I remembered all of them ill see how paper 2 goes for chem :/ still got my bio and physics ISA's ;( you know what mark you got?

I took double science, so last year for my physics I got 87 UMS (A*c) And hoping for similar this year, if not higher. No idea about the chemistry as they'll be marked at the end of this month and we'll get them on mock results day probably. What's the biology ISA? I would've loved to have done that!
I took double science, so last year for my physics I got 87 UMS (A*c) And hoping for similar this year, if not higher. No idea about the chemistry as they'll be marked at the end of this month and we'll get them on mock results day probably. What's the biology ISA? I would've loved to have done that!

How many raw marks is 87 ums :redface: I don't know yet, I'll know at start of Oct what topic biology ISA is on.
Original post by vd12345
How many raw marks is 87 ums :redface: I don't know yet, I'll know at start of Oct what topic biology ISA is on.

This is a complete guess, but I think it's out of 120? No idea, but I think I got around 112/120, still guessing though. Something along those lines :smile:
This is a complete guess, but I think it's out of 120? No idea, but I think I got around 112/120, still guessing though. Something along those lines :smile:

Its out of 50 for each subject.
Original post by vd12345
Its out of 50 for each subject.

lmao I was so wrong

FOUND MY ENVELOPE! I got 93 Marks in the ISA, so thats 46 in raw marks :smile:
Original post by Firenze26
The centaur from Harry potter although it's mostly because it has the word "fire" on it.

Nice name by the way :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why thank you :blush:

Ditto by the way - love your name :wink: - i knew that seeing harry potter references everywhere wasn't just due to my obsession :colondollar:... ok maybe it is slightly. just slightly :biggrin:
Original post by Its_Tito
Took the test....apparently I'm all Ravenclaw :') I think I can handle that, good house :tongue:

Amazing house :biggrin: (just a bit biased) I love how their 'password' is a question testing their brains. It stops them having inferiority complex about being in that house... That is, if you know the answers :colondollar:

Gryffindors, personally, I think are a bit cocky and stubborn and yeah.... (Neville is the best Gryffindor :biggrin:)
lmao I was so wrong

FOUND MY ENVELOPE! I got 93 Marks in the ISA, so thats 46 in raw marks :smile:

So 92% raw is 93 ums :frown: dayuuum
Original post by turn-to-page394
Amazing house :biggrin: (just a bit biased) I love how their 'password' is a question testing their brains. It stops them having inferiority complex about being in that house... That is, if you know the answers :colondollar:

Gryffindors, personally, I think are a bit cocky and stubborn and yeah.... (Neville is the best Gryffindor :biggrin:)

(aren't we all) ahaha :') I know, it's great, would love to be tested all the time, at Hogwarts.... :3

Yeah they are really, they think they're the top house but I guess they have reason to :') (Neville is my favourite character hehe :tongue: )
Omg you potter nerds are driving me insane
Original post by Its_Tito
(aren't we all) ahaha :') I know, it's great, would love to be tested all the time, at Hogwarts.... :3

Yeah they are really, they think they're the top house but I guess they have reason to :') (Neville is my favourite character hehe :tongue: )

Yh... at Hogwarts... :frown: So sad that technically we're muggles and therefore don't even get a house anyways... :mad:.

Neville is the only character that really shows significant character development... :smile: If only Harry and people were in a different house than Gryffindor wouldn't be the 'best' and Dumbledore wasn't so obviously biased towards them... actually scratch that. Harry can stay where he is. Ravenclaw can do without him. :biggrin:

(awks how he is the main character, i'm a potterhead and don't even like him that much as a character... meh)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by vd12345
Omg you potter nerds are driving me insane

um... sorry? :P once i get on a roll, i can't stop :colondollar:. blame the firenze guy for reminding me of my fangirling duties... :biggrin: jk

Latest