The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Get paid on Tuesday :biggrin:
Original post by Jack22031994
Hey Simply! :smile:

How are you doing today?

i'm good thank you :smile:

Kinda feeling more and more emotional about moving out tbh :/ but i'll be okay :smile: How are you?
Original post by ChrisLay1
Well it really hit me today as to how different Uni will be...I never expected it to be easy but it is gonna get busy...I suppose its quite...daunting?

I need to just stay off here for tonight.

Hope you're okay :hugs: If you ever need to chat about it all, you can always drop me a PM!

As for staying off TSR, pfftt we all know that's not going to happen :teehee:
Original post by itssimplyme
ahahaha, not even gonna lie - I was definitely getting some SassQueen vibes especially during her sarky remarks that would just make me laugh :lol:

Evening Simply :top2:
Evening Simply :top2:

Hey there! :smile:

Just quoted you actually ;P
Hope you're okay :hugs: If you ever need to chat about it all, you can always drop me a PM!

As for staying off TSR, pfftt we all know that's not going to happen :teehee:

:tongue: Already went back on my word since I just posted this.

and thanks, I'm okay right now but I'll bare that in mind :smile:

Yeah I saw the quote just as I did that post.
:tongue: Already went back on my word since I just posted this.

and thanks, I'm okay right now but I'll bare that in mind :smile:

hahaha, I've pulled the same stunt soooo many times and it'll be my 1 year thread birthday in november :woo: so don't worry - you'll say the same thing plenty times haha! (If you stay here for that long anyway :teehee: )

Okay :smile:

Just saw your pic on Skype, me likey the pic
i'm good thank you :smile:

Kinda feeling more and more emotional about moving out tbh :/ but i'll be okay :smile: How are you?

Good :smile:

Aww :hugs: - Im sure youll be fine xx - where you moving to again? - Sorry havent spoken to you about it in sooo long, Ive forgotten :frown:

Im okay I guess :hugs: xx - Just settling back into uni :smile: - Final year - :scared:
hahaha, I've pulled the same stunt soooo many times and it'll be my 1 year thread birthday in november :woo: so don't worry - you'll say the same thing plenty times haha! (If you stay here for that long anyway :teehee: )

Okay :smile:

Wooo :tongue: :yay:
Original post by Tomsta
Just saw your pic on Skype, me likey the pic

My photo on Skype? Eh?! I haven't used Skype in yonkkkssss :redface:

haha, thank you though :lol:

Original post by Jack22031994
Good :smile:

Aww :hugs: - Im sure youll be fine xx - where you moving to again? - Sorry havent spoken to you about it in sooo long, Ive forgotten :frown:

Im okay I guess :hugs: xx - Just settling back into uni :smile: - Final year - :scared:

Durham :h: So so faaaar, driving up Saturday and then moving in on Sunday :smile: Yeah, it's been aaaages :redface: How've you been?!

Glad you're okay! :biggrin: omgggg, final year :wink: deep! Good luck!! xx

Wooo :tongue: :yay:

Expecting more of those celebrations when the time comes :wink:

Durham :h: So so faaaar, driving up Saturday and then moving in on Sunday :smile: Yeah, it's been aaaages :redface: How've you been?!

You are offline, but nice dress though, i noticed one other thing about your photo which i liked, care to take a stab at what that is?

Oh dw, I'll go all out with the Birthday emoticons when that time comes :lol:
ahahaha, not even gonna lie - I was definitely getting some SassQueen vibes especially during her sarky remarks that would just make me laugh :lol:

:lol: You know me haha! Saz is life honest to god :sexface: I can imagine myself making some of her comments ^__^
Original post by Tomsta
You are offline, but nice dress though, i noticed one other thing about your photo which i liked, care to take a stab at what that is?

haha, thought so - Because I can't even remember what on earth the password is :lol: Thank you :smile: urrrr idk?

Oh dw, I'll go all out with the Birthday emoticons when that time comes :lol:

My real birthday's on halloween :wink: In case you were wondering :teehee:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Joe1996
About the same for me

Is she a detective :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

She makes Sherlock look like a basic :smug:
Original post by SassQueen13
She makes Sherlock look like a basic :smug:

Is that even possible?

Plus that would mean I'm a good detective, but I was wrong :tongue: Although I think the logic was sound :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is far - too far from me too haha - ah okay - are you staying in a hotel overnight then? I know :frown: - Ive had a few bumpy moments but Ive been okay overall - you?

Thanks :biggrin: xx I know - had a dissertation lecture today - scary :frown: but still want to do it :smile: (i dont have to) aww thanks :smile: xx - you too with moving in and stuff
haha, thought so - Because I can't even remember what on earth the password is :lol: Thank you :smile: urrrr idk?

My real birthday's on halloween :wink: In case you were wondering :teehee:

I'm on the 28th, damn girl :tongue:

Latest