The Student Room Group

Would you call this 'fat'

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Armin.
You need to fix your attitude and actually think about how you're talking to people yes even on the internet. You obviously have issues with weight otherwise you wouldn't be so adamant against my suggestion which is coming from a good place.

This is the reason why you're single you don't know how to read social cues and act normal.

lol you know nothing about me or my life. You came in with a stupid point and demanded I edited a valid post. I think you are the one who has issues here. Again, you know nothing about my life, my training or my athletic ability. I can deadlift 3x the weight of the average person. I am not some fat slob. Weight means nothing on its own.

Seriously, you are coming across as the one with social problems here, not me.

edit for typo
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by iseeyouiseeyou
Sorry didn't see I didn't post it

You have a curvier bod than most girls I know
Reply 42
Original post by illusionz
lol you know nothing about me or my life. You came in with a stupid point and demanded I edited a valid post. I think you are the one who has issues here. Again, you know nothing about my life, my training or my athletic ability. I can deadlift 3x the weight of the average person. I am not some fat slob. Weight means nothing on its own.

Seriously, you are coming across as the one with social problems here, not me.

edit for typo

Oh the ol' "You don't know me or what I've been through" routine. :rolleyes: Spare me the theatrics Mr. you already demonstrated your nasty little persona on the other page. Why are you going on about your gym routine as well? I didn't call you fat based on the 92kg I'm saying that you have a problem with weight since you didn't want to change your initial post.
Original post by Armin.
Oh the ol' "You don't know me or what I've been through" routine. :rolleyes: Spare me the theatrics Mr. you already demonstrated your nasty little persona on the other page. Why are you going on about your gym routine as well? I didn't call you fat based on the 92kg I'm saying that you have a problem with weight since you didn't want to change your initial post.

lmao wat

Literally putting words in my mouth, the worst way to try and win a debate. All I've said is that you're making huge assumptions regarding my mindset, weight problems and relationship status based on a few posts defending a point I made. It's ludicrous and completely incorrect.

As for "not calling you fat based on the 92kg" you said exactly that in your post on the previous page. Short term memory problems?

You really are ridiculous. I don't even understand why you care... the OP asked a question and I told him that he wouldn't have asked the question unless he thought it was an issue. So the logical conclusion is to lose some fat.

Seriously everything you're throwing at me regarding social problems, problems with weight etc is completely unjustified, and the way you're reacting suggests you're much more likely to have those problems.
Reply 44
Original post by illusionz
lmao wat

Literally putting words in my mouth, the worst way to try and win a debate. All I've said is that you're making huge assumptions regarding my mindset, weight problems and relationship status based on a few posts defending a point I made. It's ludicrous and completely incorrect.

As for "not calling you fat based on the 92kg" you said exactly that in your post on the previous page. Short term memory problems?

You really are ridiculous. I don't even understand why you care... the OP asked a question and I told him that he wouldn't have asked the question unless he thought it was an issue. So the logical conclusion is to lose some fat.

Seriously everything you're throwing at me regarding social problems, problems with weight etc is completely unjustified, and the way you're reacting suggests you're much more likely to have those problems.

Oh ok big man I'mma call it a night. Well good luck with your weight problem
Original post by Armin.
Oh ok big man I'mma call it a night. Well good luck with your weight problem

lmfao
Reply 46
Bit on the chubby side, that's all.

Quick Reply

Latest