The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by guitaristemily
i have to do the practcail becuase of part of my coursework :frown:

I know, but they might be able to do somehting to make it slightly less bad for you, even if it's still not good!
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone whos got BPD, or anyone at all can you help me?

I'm looking at symptoms for BPD and one of them says "switching between idealization and devalutation of others/splitting"

What does this mean?

loving them one minute and hating them the next basically

I'm looking at symptoms for BPD and one of them says "switching between idealization and devalutation of others/splitting"

What does this mean?

i dont have BPD but i have heard that its very hard to diagnose as everyone could link in with many different symptom even if they dont have BPD so i would suggest you dont look it up online.
Original post by ScaryScience
loving them one minute and hating them the next basically

Okay cool thanks.

Original post by PandaWho
i dont have BPD but i have heard that its very hard to diagnose as everyone could link in with many different symptom even if they dont have BPD so i would suggest you dont look it up online.

Yeah, I've got the symptoms from a blog which is written by someone who has BPD and it says that there's a bit of every mental disorder in there.

Theres like 62 symptoms they've wrote down and I ticked 61.
****ing hell, shut up brain leave me alone for one bloody second i can't stop this feeling so sad i can't keep on with this sadness :frown:
Original post by furryface12
I know, but they might be able to do somehting to make it slightly less bad for you, even if it's still not good!

i dont think they can do anything though

What does this mean?

one minute your friend/therapist/teacher/anybody is the most amazing person in the world, they're your saviour, you couldn't imagine life without them, they've made you better than you were before - and the next minute they're disgusting, awful, horrible people who you never ever want to talk to ever again. literally, within a small conversation between thinking this person is a god and thinking this person is your worst enemy.
Original post by lauraaaaa
Nights are becoming unbearable recently

When do you move? Major lifestyle change, undoubtedly things will improve :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
night from hell.
Iv FINALLY made a note of when my meds run out. Being on 3 different meds being given 3 different amounts of said meds at different times is getting bloody confusing.

1 i get 28 days worth, one i got 30 days worth and one i get 56 days worth arghh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by james1211
When do you move? Major lifestyle change, undoubtedly things will improve :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

sunday
Iv FINALLY made a note of when my meds run out. Being on 3 different meds being given 3 different amounts of said meds at different times is getting bloody confusing.

1 i get 28 days worth, one i got 30 days worth and one i get 56 days worth arghh

Posted from TSR Mobile

MediSafe is a good app for that but I was never disciplined enough to keep it updated :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lauraaaaa
sunday

Looking forward to it still?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Looking forward to it still?

yeah i guess so...not feeling much at all recently :lol:
Making cupcakes :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay so if im making http://www.number-2-pencil.com/2012/03/06/chocolate-chip-cookie-in-cup/ how important do you think the brown sugar would be?
MediSafe is a good app for that but I was never disciplined enough to keep it updated :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just confusing, even more so with my morning meds now! Nearly took my night time meds when i woke up the other day! Proper confuses me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SweetNothing
Okay so if im making http://www.number-2-pencil.com/2012/03/06/chocolate-chip-cookie-in-cup/ how important do you think the brown sugar would be?

Not massively, brown sugar will just make it a darker colour and possibly more caramely. Id say youd be fine with normal castor or granulated sugar :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by guitaristemily
i dont think they can do anything though

It's up to you, but if you ask there are probably things- or at least something- try can do to help you. Like in exams they can put arrangements for people to use a laptop, sit in a different room, get extra time, rest breaks etc, there may be an equivalent (although less extreme) that could help you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds like me- at one point I had three things morning and night (but one meant to be twelve hours apart, kind of given up on that now and just do it with the rest), two just morning, one just night, one before food, one after food and two whenever I needed them (although one of those was meant to be an hour before I needed it...) :lol: Fortunately they're all in 28 or 30 day packs though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest