The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by itssimplyme
:woo: So tomorrow, no excuses then :wink:

I'll try to stay up too - will probably end up falling asleep in the car on Saturday though!

Yeah I'll try and stay up then too haha.
Someone's just uploaded a photo of a bunch of different condoms in their suitcase and given it the caption 'Packing finally done! Freshers here I come!!' aahahaa oh god.

Oh dear god :tongue: what are your Freshers events if you don't mind me asking? :smile: and do you drive? I'm still learning.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ChrisLay1
Oh dear god :tongue: what are your Freshers events if you don't mind me asking? :smile: and do you drive?

We have quite a few things on! From what I remember, we've got a golf themed pub crawl :lol: Matriculation, an emergency services night, a night of just red :lol: a silent disco, a film night & wine and cheese tasting and a sports social - that's what comes to mind haha! oh and a welcome dinner and the ball with Professor Green.

Yeaaah buddy! Passed my test sometime in July - do you? :smile:
We have quite a few things on! From what I remember, we've got a golf themed pub crawl :lol: Matriculation, an emergency services night, a night of just red :lol: a silent disco, a film night & wine and cheese tasting and a sports social - that's what comes to mind haha! oh and a welcome dinner and the ball with Professor Green.

Yeaaah buddy! Passed my test sometime in July - do you? :smile:

What? :tongue:

Okay...:tongue:

No, I'm still learning. Got a lesson tomorrow and unfortunately failed my Theory 3 times. 4th time lucky hopefully :tongue:

Gonna go after you've replied :smile:
Original post by ChrisLay1

What? :tongue:

Okay...:tongue:

No, I'm still learning. Got a lesson tomorrow and unfortunately failed my Theory 3 times. 4th time lucky hopefully :tongue:

Gonna go after you've replied :smile:

hahaa, it's some like formal event welcoming all new students at this Cathedral haha :lol:

Yeah, I know ahaha...lucky me owning very little red :woo:

Yeah, sorry just saw your edit! Good luck with it! I love driving and loved my lessons haha, as for the theory ah no! Which bit lets you down? I used the apps and they worked wonders and I practised the HP videos online until I got the hang of it :smile:

Okay, that's fine :h: Sweet dreams Chris!
hahaa, it's some like formal event welcoming all new students at this Cathedral haha :lol:

Yeah, I know ahaha...lucky me owning very little red :woo:

Yeah, sorry just saw your edit! Good luck with it! I love driving and loved my lessons haha, as for the theory ah no! Which bit lets you down? I used the apps and they worked wonders and I practised the HP videos online until I got the hang of it :smile:

Okay, that's fine :h: Sweet dreams Chris!

Night :smile: I'll tell you about the Theory some time tomorrow.
is anyone still up?
Original post by Tomsta
x

Iron Man seems different and less scary than the other Black Sabbath songs :yep:
Original post by SassQueen13
Iron Man seems different and less scary than the other Black Sabbath songs :yep:

Have you heard Paranoid? I always liked that BS one.
In some dodgy eighties club and there's no one my age to get off with aper from my flatmate! :frown:
Original post by kayleighisonfire
In some dodgy eighties club and there's no one my age to get off with aper from my flatmate! :frown:

You could just not get off with anyone? PS I don't mean this to sound nasty or what not

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Joe1996
You could just not get off with anyone? PS I don't mean this to sound nasty or what not

Posted from TSR Mobile

No they were old.

good morning Tomsta
Hiya I became single yesterday woo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lizziecr
Hiya I became single yesterday woo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Welcome to our family

Posted from TSR Mobile
Things happen that make me want to stay and then other things happen making me want to just leave this house so ****ing quickly, literally ****ing hell. :frown:
Things happen that make me want to stay and then other things happen making me want to just leave this house so ****ing quickly, literally ****ing hell. :frown:

Here if u need someone to talk to :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tomsta
Here if u need someone to talk to :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Feel like going back to sleep and waking up again happier :sad:

But I have to get things done :frown:

Thank you Tomsta :smile:
If I stay in bed on here, nothing's going to get done, so off I go :smile:

Latest