The Student Room Group

2015 Consulting graduate applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by M1011
Congrats! No second assessment centre these days?

I don't think so- I had two interviews in the afternoon- one foundation and one business interview. Have received an email saying I've passed exercises and interview and they're looking for suitable roles. Not sure what this means now though - as in if this is the matching process or not now as their application process has changed.
For the IBM first round assessment centre what do they cover for travel costs? Do they reimburse accommodation as well? Given that we have to be there at 8.15am, I'm going to need to stay overnight in London!!

Original post by Ksimmonds
I don't think so-...
Original post by Tasha-x
For the IBM first round assessment centre what do they cover for travel costs? Do they reimburse accommodation as well? Given that we have to be there at 8.15am, I'm going to need to stay overnight in London!!
your email inviting you to AC should explain this- I think you can get accommodation costs reimbursed if they're approved first?
KPMG - Strategy closed already?
Original post by Consultingstude
KPMG - Strategy closed already?

What..what does that mean exactly?
Original post by Ksimmonds
yea ! Good luck when is your assessment centrev

Thanks! I actually still haven't heard back regarding assessment centre. I believe they probably start a bit later for interns :P Congratulations about passing your assessment centre
Someone heard from McKinsey ?
Original post by kaarthi7
What..what does that mean exactly?

I guess it means KPMG has had enough applicants for its Strategy grad scheme.
2.1 in Economics from a top 10 university
400 UCAS points from top three A levels.
Passed all the online tests with maximum grades.

...Rejected from PWC before interview
Reply 169
Email from EY on 15th September saying I had passed all the online tests and they'd be in touch shortly about the next stages but I still haven't heard anything? Not sure whether to chase them up?
Original post by TC2016
Email from EY on 15th September saying I had passed all the online tests and they'd be in touch shortly about the next stages but I still haven't heard anything? Not sure whether to chase them up?

Hey - Same situation for me! When did you do your online tests?
Reply 171
Original post by niccypiccy
Hey - Same situation for me! When did you do your online tests?

I did them 1 or 2 days before I got the email. Just received the same email for Deloitte so I hope they're a bit quicker in replying!
Reply 172
Original post by TC2016
I did them 1 or 2 days before I got the email. Just received the same email for Deloitte so I hope they're a bit quicker in replying!

How long are Deloitte taking to process things?
Original post by Luccy.

Forever.
Original post by Luccy.

Forever.
Original post by Mustgetintoib
Forever.

Trurer words have never been spoken
Hi guys I submitted my application to EY for their grad programme yesterday. when I submitted it, says if my application meets the requirements the HR team will be in touch. but when my friend submitted it few week back he told me that he got an email to invite him to do tests straight away. what the hell is going on here PLEASE HELP!!
Original post by TC2016

hi mate, I submitted my application yesterday, but I haven't received any invite for online tests, any idea how long it took you to get invited to do tests?
Original post by Glen_Nichols
2.1 in Economics from a top 10 university
400 UCAS points from top three A levels.
Passed all the online tests with maximum grades.

...Rejected from PWC before interview

Same thing happened to me last year - I dominated the tests (or at least according to my feedback I did) but didn't progress to interview. Is there a service-line questionnaire/ personality test at all? Maybe it's that or your cover letter?
Original post by jack_the_ripper
hi mate, I submitted my application yesterday, but I haven't received any invite for online tests, any idea how long it took you to get invited to do tests?

You submitted your application on a saturday and wonder why you haven't been invited to tests, you spoon it's the weekend.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending