The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Xenorebrem
Wow how racist. I'm a Somali Jew or more commonly known as Somjew.
How can you honestly say that ?
You make me sick, you meddling little Moslems. :angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOOOOOOOOL danyeeryahoow cayaarta nakadaa
Original post by Secretnerd123
LOOOOOOOOL danyeeryahoow cayaarta nakadaa

LOOOOL :mmm: haduu been sheegayn na?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Abzey_97
LOOOOL :mmm: haduu been sheegayn na?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Baraanbaro futadha ha ka gisho :lol:
Ew jews.

Not to tell you your business but that's quite offensive.
Baraanbaro futadha ha ka gisho :lol:

LOOOL yuhuudi buu yahay, wuxuu ku orandoona baranbarada 'Aad geshid, lacag iidiib horta'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonynous
Not to tell you your business but that's quite offensive.

Idc. I hate most jews

Original post by Abzey_97
LOOOL yuhuudi buu yahay, wuxuu ku orandoona baranbarada 'Aad geshid, lacag iidiib horta'

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lacag beey ku waasheen
Idc. I hate most jews

Strong generalisation. Why?
Strong generalisation. Why?

Because they hate Muslims. I think that's probably her reason.

I personally don't hate Jews though.
(edited 9 years ago)
Not all jews are the same though. I know the stereotypes but they are ONLY stereotypes nothing else.
And nobodies born hatin so be more open minded please ppl.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The atheists probs did since their intelligence matches that of a baby ape

Haha :laugh:
Reply 3770
Soz that i dismiss the very rational (!) fact that we used to be apes.

Lool does your madrassa teach you to block your ears and start ringing when they teach evolution? Cause we never used to be apes lololok

Posted from TSR Mobile
Soz that i dismiss the very rational (!) fact that we used to be apes.

Well its the best theory that we,as the human race, have come up with to fit the evidence before us. If you can somehow explain all the evidence using a different theory and are more intelligent than all scientists that have ever existed, then please unleash this theory upon the world, so that your name may be remembered forever.

If not. Pipe down.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well its the best theory that we,as the human race, have come up with to fit the evidence before us. If you can somehow explain all the evidence using a different theory and are more intelligent than all scientists that have ever existed, then please unleash this theory upon the world, so that your name may be remembered forever.

If not. Pipe down.

Posted from TSR Mobile

One word: QURAN

snm
One word: QURAN

snm

Can you quote me a specific verse into Quran that contradicts this theory, since I assume that you do not mean the word "Quran" somehow contradicts evolution. Believe me this is not a debate. As you may have guessed I am a Muslim, I simply want to get rid of scientific ignorance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Can you quote me a specific verse into Quran that contradicts this theory, since I assume that you do not mean the word "Quran" somehow contradicts evolution. Believe me this is not a debate. As you may have guessed I am a Muslim, I simply want to get rid of scientific ignorance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You said you were a Jew?

If not. Pipe down.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dude do not turn this soc thread into a debating thread.
We already have enough of bs islam threads on tsr as it is now for you to turn the som soc thread into a debate.
Go somewhere else for that.
Original post by Al-farhan
Dude do not turn this soc thread into a debating thread.
We already have enough of bs islam threads on tsr as it is now for you to turn the som soc thread into a debate.
Go somewhere else for that.

Let her answer the question. This is how we learn things and formulate opinions and ideas.

Surpressing intellectual conversations does no good to anybody. If you don't want to hear it, just block the user.
Let her answer the question. This is how we learn things and formulate opinions and ideas.

Surpressing intellectual conversations does no good to anybody. If you don't want to hear it, just block the user.

Do you support evolution theory? Btw.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Badshah
You said you were a Jew?

A jew is not necessarily a member of Judaism, hence he can be a muslim jew.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
A jew is not necessarily a member of Judaism, hence he can be a muslim jew.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I better come clean lol. I was just kidding . I thought the "somjew" bit gave it away. I think I just have a weird sense of humour.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest