The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5280
Original post by Aph
What? I'm not sure what you meen

Posted from TSR Mobile

Was meant to have a / between were and have. :ninja: How has your day been? :smile:
Reply 5281
Original post by 8472
Was meant to have a / between were and have. :ninja: How has your day been? :smile:

Oh um ok kinda slow:sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's Friday again!!! Yassss 😭😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Had an inset day today, tried to be productive and it didn't work out too well...
How's everyone been? My workload seems to be fine atm, just need to keep on top of homework!
Have end of topic tests in Biology and Chemistry next week. Chemistry seems to be nothing but 'an increase in the frequency of successful collisions' but I do find the work we're doing pretty interesting

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vanilla Cupcake
Had an inset day today, tried to be productive and it didn't work out too well...
How's everyone been? My workload seems to be fine atm, just need to keep on top of homework!
Have end of topic tests in Biology and Chemistry next week. Chemistry seems to be nothing but 'an increase in the frequency of successful collisions' but I do find the work we're doing pretty interesting

Posted from TSR Mobile

So lucky to have an inset day! Im good thanks how have you been?! I have end of topics tests in maths, chemistry, geography and RE :frown: Good luck in your tests by the way!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm off on Monday :biggrin: while you lot will be school :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gooeychocolate
It's Friday again!!! Yassss 😭😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay it's Friday!
Original post by SmiggleWiggle
Yay it's Friday!

Best day ever! Hey Smiggle!!! How are you? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
HIIIIIIIIIIIII so basically this is like the first time ever that I have been on TSR so hello dudes
Aye, I'm skillzaismine and I'm turning 15 on 13th July:smile:

- What subjects are you taking?
English (Language and literature), Maths, Triple Science, Psychology, IT, Resistant Materials, History, French, PE (Leadership) I am also doing Arabic GCSEs

- What are you hoping to do after finishing
Year
11?
I literally have no idea. Probably human behaviour or law.

- What are your hobbies and interests?
I LOVE listening to music and reading books. I mostly only listen to rock/pop punk, but I find that some pop songs are just crap and unrealistic - but that's just my own opinion!
Can I also add that I love free wifi, it's basically what I live for:biggrin:

- How do you feel about going into
Year 10?
Dead scared, but I feel so mature. It's weird that we're in KS4:afraid:

- (If you’d like) Favourite smiley?
basically :dontknow:

Reply if you have the same interests or if you just want to talk:tongue:
Original post by skillzaismine
HIIIIIIIIIIIII so basically this is like the first time ever that I have been on TSR so hello dudes
Aye, I'm skillzaismine and I'm turning 15 on 13th July:smile:

- What subjects are you taking?
English (Language and literature), Maths, Triple Science, Psychology, IT, Resistant Materials, History, French, PE (Leadership) I am also doing Arabic GCSEs

- What are you hoping to do after finishing
Year
11?
I literally have no idea. Probably human behaviour or law.

- What are your hobbies and interests?
I LOVE listening to music and reading books. I mostly only listen to rock/pop punk, but I find that some pop songs are just crap and unrealistic - but that's just my own opinion!
Can I also add that I love free wifi, it's basically what I live for:biggrin:

- How do you feel about going into
Year 10?
Dead scared, but I feel so mature. It's weird that we're in KS4:afraid:

- (If you’d like) Favourite smiley?
basically :dontknow:

Reply if you have the same interests or if you just want to talk:tongue:

Nice music taste!!!! I listen to rock. What's your favourite band? Oh and welcome to the year 10 thread :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gooeychocolate
Nice music taste!!!! I listen to rock. What's your favourite band? Oh and welcome to the year 10 thread :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw thanks! and its hard to pick one band, but I love All Time Low, My Chemical Romance and The Downtown Fiction! How about you?
Original post by Mr...
:huff: Why are you off?

Teacher training + it's a day to look for work experience but mine's already done so a free day :biggrin:. Might go out with a few friends while they get theirs done as well so...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Black Rose
Guys, I'm going to tell you what the news that I asked y'all to guess a few days ago was...

Spoiler

And why is that a good thing? :holmes:
Original post by Mr...
:huff: Why are you off?

HAAYYYY GURLLLLL!!! :ahee:
What are your opinions on the song Anaconda then :teehee:
Please tell me you love French :cry2:

Welcome to the thread by the way I am Mr...:hi: and welcome to TSR! How did you find the site?

What did you end up doing :mmm:
I have been really good and I got more updated and "easier to achieve" Minimum Target Grades :rolleyes:
I have one for each Science and I did a few past week and got my results back today :fyi:
Have you started revision for them?

WHADDUP!
I have to admit the song is so catchy! But it's just trash, it probably makes skinny girls feel so guilty and at the end of the day, everything about Nicki is fake so why is she singing about skinny b****** who are natural. lmao, don't take this personally.
I found this site from my cousin, she's started going to uni now!:redface:
I don't LOVE french, but I quite enjoy learning it. I think it's because I can learn languages and pick them up easily.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Vionar
And why is that a good thing? :holmes:

Because it is :biggrin:

Anymore stories? :teeth: VM! :biggrin:
Original post by skillzaismine
Aw thanks! and its hard to pick one band, but I love All Time Low, My Chemical Romance and The Downtown Fiction! How about you?

You're welcome! Me too but I'm a massive fan of Nirvana, Arctic Monkeys, Foo Fighters and Darlia!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gooeychocolate
you're welcome! Me too but i'm a massive fan of nirvana, arctic monkeys, foo fighters and darlia!

posted from tsr mobile

i love foo fighters, i knew i forgot someone!
Original post by Mr...

Lucky :unimpressed:!
What are you doing for work experience then?

:smug:

Going to go to an aerospace company, don't know what I'm going to do in it though :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Black Rose
Because it is :biggrin:

Anymore stories? :teeth: VM! :biggrin:

I don't trust you :ninja:

Well I accidentally touched other bus guy's hand when going to reach for the door when walking into school, and the same happened with bus guy today (except he accidentally touched mine :tongue:) And bus guy sat next to me in one of our French lessons, and we worked together for a bit :biggrin: And then after today's French lesson he was walking behind me and started talking to me and then we talked on the journey home :tongue:

Also, my journey home took like two hours today :colonhash:

There was horrendous traffic which meant that the bus arrived at the station after it was supposed to leave, and then we had to wait for the driver to turn up, and then because the traffic was awful, it took an hour to get about what would normally be half an hour, where the bus decided that it had to terminate, so everyone had to wait for another bus, and get that one. So I ended up getting home at half five-ish :tongue:

Original post by Mr...
:hi:

Read above :lol:
Original post by Mr...
:hi:

Lucky :unimpressed:!
What are you doing for work experience then?

You have a good and wise response to the song :yes:
Oh, what is she studying? :redface:
So you DONT love french :getmecoat:

ahaha, thank you:blush:
She's studying dentistry, which is like 5 years in Uni, but the weird creature loves learning aye
And hmmm I don't love it, but I don't hate it. Why-are you from France?:france:

Latest