The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Planckton
Predicted A*AA, why not apply for an A*AA?

I think I will be more likely to gain an offer from AAA uni's , which still aren't bad. Warwick is a powerhouse and it is AAA , which is my likely firm. Sent of my application to my referee tonight :biggrin:
Did the Poisson distribution today :lol:
Original post by Bude8

Why the lol lol
Original post by Bude8

You make it sound like a dance :tongue:
Original post by MangoFreak
You make it sound like a dance :tongue:

For some reason that reminded of this http://youtu.be/uaZT6iMogKs :lol: It's mechanics not stats though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've put the third draft of my personal statement into a character counter... It has 8579 characters! D:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Why the lol lol

Idk. I think that because of you, there's been some hype over the Poisson distribution. SO HYPED YEAH.
Original post by Bude8
Idk. I think that because of you, there's been some hype over the Poisson distribution. SO HYPED YEAH.

It's my naaaaaame
My personal statement fourth draft has 7478 characters in it. I feel like crying. :frown:
Finally managed to cut down my personal statement to exactly 47 like and just under 4000 characters.... Its a good day :woo:
Original post by Meli.Hardege
Finally managed to cut down my personal statement to exactly 47 like and just under 4000 characters.... Its a good day :woo:

Have you put it into ucas because that will add a few more characters than Word and counts blank lines?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Undisclosed 15
Have you put it into ucas because that will add a few more characters than Word and counts blank lines?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeh i've checked it on ucas and its bang on 47 lines hah ... hopefully wont need to change much in it otherwise i'll have to go back to cutting things down:frown:
Just passed my theory test!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jams97
Just passed my theory test!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done :smile:
Original post by JustaDreamer
Well done :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8

S2 maths? :redface:
Original post by Itsmonique
S2 maths? :redface:

He does IB but yeah it's S1/2 maths
Sent my application off today. My friend did hers 2 days ago and got an offer from Warwick the next day :lol: She applied for Physics and they want 39, with 6 in HL Maths and Physics
Original post by Bude8
Sent my application off today. My friend did hers 2 days ago and got an offer from Warwick the next day :lol: She applied for Physics and they want 39, with 6 in HL Maths and Physics

One day. That is quick.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi I'm new here. Clearly procrastinating from my personal statement. I got it just under 4000 characters but I'm still trying to improve it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest