The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Spoiler

I've spent pretty much all afternoon with my hot water bottle in a heck of a lot of pain, and feeling incredibly nauseous. Not a happy camper.
Original post by IDukem
I haven't seen a elf tit before :teehee: I meant left it...sorry :redface: I know right, quite happy with myself over that one! :biggrin: Just education in general, how about yourself? :h:

Well you'd have likely made your decision by now and so I hope you feel all right when you see this! Have some Duke hugs and if need be, I'm all digitalised ears :teehee: :hugs:

-----------------------------------------

I forgot to mention my official timetable for uni has been bestowed on me and it's pretty good. One problem though is an ickle clash where one lecture/seminar ends and another begins at the same time. Now I'm capable of many things, but teleportation is not one of them. Maybe I'll get that for Christmas :moon:

I guessed :tongue: I'm just starting a gap year, reapplying to uni (had a confirmed place but wanted to defer/realised there was no way I could cope with it this year) for physics hopefully :smile:

I went in the end, it was alright or I've been to worse anyway, resorted to just standing and nodding and resigned myself to having my hair stroked (don't even ask :rolleyes:) and pretending I could breathe perfectly and wasn't trying not to pass out :colondollar: So tired now though I don't actually have a clue what I'm doing, eating dinner was a case of 'rice on fork, fork to mouth, drop rice, rice on fork, drop rice, fork to mouth' with instructions going one step at a time almost out loud. Sorry if this makes no sense!

Teleportation? Who needs that? Can you not just apparate?
Original post by .snowflake.

Spoiler

I've spent pretty much all afternoon with my hot water bottle in a heck of a lot of pain, and feeling incredibly nauseous. Not a happy camper.

:frown: not got anything useful to say im afraid but :penguinhug:
well today has been the day from hell. spent 10 hours around uni panicking and feeling absolutely horrible. feel drained and just want to sleep for a year.
Original post by ScaryScience
well today has been the day from hell. spent 10 hours around uni panicking and feeling absolutely horrible. feel drained and just want to sleep for a year.

:hugs:
How about a nice mug of hot chocolate/non caff tea and a blanket? :redface:
Original post by Gingerbread101

that fixes everything.
Aww :redface: What are the others called?

Dolly, Elliott and Grace. :smile: You can see them in the video in my sig (except for Elliott, who was snoozing), plus my old mouse Nutmeg. :suith:
Having a pet dog would make me so much happier :moon: or any pet. I miss my hamster :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wondering if I should make another account so I can post without being anonymous...
Original post by Odd socks
Having a pet dog would make me so much happier :moon: or any pet. I miss my hamster :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Anonymous
Wondering if I should make another account so I can post without being anonymous...

Good plan, I know a few people have done that. :smile:
Original post by superwolf

Good plan, I know a few people have done that. :smile:

Jenny is out and I'm a bit lonely :/ she asked me to do the hoovering but I'm finding it hard to get motivated to do anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
Jenny is out and I'm a bit lonely :/ she asked me to do the hoovering but I'm finding it hard to get motivated to do anything

Posted from TSR Mobile

Put on some loud music to help motivate you? :dance:
Cant do this Im useleess and I get everything wrong i shouldnt be heree i shouldnt i shouldnt and ith has to stop i get everythijng wrong and everybody hates me and i need yhis to stop bit it never will :cry2:
Which one guys??
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1411762917.369194.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dolly, Elliott and Grace. :smile: You can see them in the video in my sig (except for Elliott, who was snoozing), plus my old mouse Nutmeg. :suith:

N'awww :smile:
Original post by tasha96
Cant do this Im useleess and I get everything wrong i shouldnt be heree i shouldnt i shouldnt and ith has to stop i get everythijng wrong and everybody hates me and i need yhis to stop bit it never will :cry2:

:hugs: None of us on here hates you and things will get better, I promise.

I've tried both of those this evening and I still feel ****. might have a shower or something :frown:
Put on some loud music to help motivate you? :dance:

Ooh good idea :yep;

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
Which one guys??
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1411762917.369194.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know this isn't what you asked but PLEASE don't get other peoples designs, if you want a tattoo tell the artist what you want and they'll design a lovely piece for you :smile:
Original post by ScaryScience
I've tried both of those this evening and I still feel ****. might have a shower or something :frown:

Anything that will relax you, a shower sounds good :yes: maybe an early night?