The Student Room Group

The Liverpool FC Thread XII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sr90
Indeed. Most people on this forum probably hadn't even started school the last time Everton won at Anfield.

Liverpool will win comfortably, quote me on that.

forgive me for not being as confident as you.
being a united fan it's easy to look at this and say with confidence we'll win.

if we win, you were right and people will "quote you on this".
if we draw, lol at liverpool underperforming without the SAS yet again.
if we lose, you'll be too busy laughing at 4 losses from 6 to care that you were wrong.
Original post by Lúcio
forgive me for not being as confident as you.
being a united fan it's easy to look at this and say with confidence we'll win.

if we win, you were right and people will "quote you on this".
if we draw, lol at liverpool underperforming without the SAS yet again.
if we lose, you'll be too busy laughing at 4 losses from 6 to care that you were wrong.

Yeah this. He's probs stocked up on lemons to suck on during the game.
Original post by sr90
Indeed. Most people on this forum probably hadn't even started school the last time Everton won at Anfield.

Liverpool will win comfortably, quote me on that.

I think we've won half and drawn half in the last 15 years. So I wouldn't call it a 3 point banker.
Ugh the next 3 and a half hours are going to drag.
Original post by Zerforax
Ugh the next 3 and a half hours are going to drag.

Not if you have fifa 15 :wink:
Original post by Lúcio
Not if you have fifa 15 :wink:

why don't you have PS4 man? Wanna play ya mate.

Already been banging people on this game. Online(in friendlies and on seasons) I've won 8 games, drawn none and lost none and it's probably going to stay that way mate :frown:

Just waiting till christmas so I can have the pleasure of destroying Ebarocum.
(edited 9 years ago)
FIFA is **** tho.

Posted from TSR Mobile
^^ that. Will never understand the obsession.
Fifa is for numpties. You buy the same game every year, for immense prices, just with a different interface. Jesus christ they make you buy a new game for something you should get free in an update.

Posted from TSR Mobile
not really obsessed with it, more obsessed with having a good record on the game.

most people are terrible on the game though which makes the game boring for me. around 95% are just the typical real madriders who just use pace and power.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3070
Original post by jam278
Faggot why don't you have PS4 man? Wanna play ya mate.

Already been banging people on this game. Online(in friendlies and on seasons) I've won 8 games, drawn none and lost none and it's probably going to stay that way mate :frown:

Two of those 8 were narrow wins.. Trust me, there won't be a repeat next time we play
Original post by SHOO
Two of those 8 were narrow wins.. Trust me, there won't be a repeat next time we play

True man had me a bit tense for one of those games, how about the third of those 8 when man used PSG?
Reply 3072
Original post by jam278
True man had me a bit tense for one of those games, how about the third of those 8 when man used PSG?

Dourtmond. Smh. Never using them again.

I was thinking, get your earphones & mic sorted & we can try co op seasons. I wanna chat with you about career paths anyway, seems yours are along the same road as mine.
Reply 3073
Liverpool - it's a real make or break game for y'all. Lose this and your momentum is ****ed for the season and I don't see any recoveries. Win this & it could be a start of a mad run which saw you guys do so well last season lol
Original post by SHOO
Dourtmond. Smh. Never using them again.

I was thinking, get your earphones & mic sorted & we can try co op seasons. I wanna chat with you about career paths anyway, seems yours are along the same road as mine.

Yeah will do brah that'll be good man.

Anyway back to the game. Weird season so far, no consistency in any team(bar Chelsea really) City lost a bit of momentum to stoke but bar that the results for them have been matching Chelsea's results, We've had the easier fixture list, if we beat them we'd have been in the driving seat for the title.

Make or break for Everton too, could turn them into a one season wonder, but expectations there are generally low atm anyway.
Original post by Obiejess
Fifa is for numpties. You buy the same game every year, for immense prices, just with a different interface. Jesus christ they make you buy a new game for something you should get free in an update.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just as bad as Call of Duty yet people flock to buy both. Shocking really.
Original post by jam278
Faggot why don't you have PS4 man? Wanna play ya mate.

Should I buy a ps4 just so I can play you? :colone:
Meh, I'm not as bad as you would expect to be honest.

Jam vs Ebo would be a historic occurrence.
You're both insanely confident.
Original post by jam278
not really obsessed with it, more obsessed with having a good record on the game.

most people are terrible on the game though which makes the game boring for me. around 95% are just the typical real madriders who just use pace and power.

Can't stand Real Madrid - I'm a Barca man.

As for the negative view on fifa, I do agree to an extent but it's just business.
It's like how Apple make a few little upgrades then release the next iphone model.

Admittedly fifa 15 has very few changes to fifa 14 but people buy it anyway because of the progression of their favourite team, player ratings, and just for a bit of fun with their mates really.
Original post by Deshi
Just as bad as Call of Duty yet people flock to buy both. Shocking really.

It's alright if you split the cost between mates though. And then considering how much use you get out of it £10/£20 is absolutely nothing when you consider how much a night out can be tbh. EA are massive ***** though for sure. Rip off merchants.
Fifa 13 is still going strong for me, don't see the need for Fifa 15 except for Ultimate Team :/

Quick Reply

Latest