Scroll to see replies

Original post by itssimplyme
I don't have a very good reputation with libraries :colondollar:

OK haha then that is an issue?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Afternoon everyone! :smile:
Uni textbooks are so expensive?! wtf.... one's almost £200.... :eek:

I know right?! So annoying. Wanted to just use the library copies but they've all been taken out! Still, £200? What textbook is that? :eek:
Original post by Tomsta
Why, and £200!!! what you buying Ecylopedia Britanica?

Just put them all into an amazon basket and the total came to £536.22....for 1 module... :eek: No way am I doing that ahha, I'll wait until induction and see what they say and then chat to my parents!

Original post by toonervoustotalk
OK haha then that is an issue?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, well I suppose I could, but it's always nice knowing I have my own copy I can refer to whenever I want - y'ano?
Original post by Flobie
I know right?! So annoying. Wanted to just use the library copies but they've all been taken out! Still, £200? What textbook is that? :eek:

Yeah, that's why I just want my own copies! Yeah, I have these 2 big microeconomics textbooks that are £177 and £165 each...it's just like what the hell?! Even 'used' ones on Amazon are like £175 :lol:
Just put them all into an amazon basket and the total came to £536.22....for 1 module... :eek: No way am I doing that ahha, I'll wait until induction and see what they say and then chat to my parents!

Yeah, well I suppose I could, but it's always nice knowing I have my own copy I can refer to whenever I want - y'ano?

Get in touch with students who did your course, they may sell your books cheap, what is your course btw?
Ohhhh, do tell!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by ChrisLay1
Yeah lets hear about, it if you don't mind saying that is...

Original post by Tomsta
They are

Do tell i'm curious

In the early hours of this morning I was coming home from a flat gathering and I saw someone sat on the steps and he had dropped his lighter so I went to pick it up and fell (definitely should have used the ''I just fell for you'' line but sadly I didn't) Anyway so we started to talk and then went back to mine where we talked and we kissed (best kiss of the night btw) but with most drunken kisses I've had they're always touchy feely and with tongues and he was neither. We went to go sit back outside where we talked and cuddled. I told him that I wasn't going to go further with him and he was like ''I didn't want anything like I shouldn't even have kissed you'' (although I'm sure that' what he did want) anyway I was surprised he didn't leave straight away. We carried on talking and he asked what type of person I thought he was so I was honest and told him how I thought he was the one night stand type and he said he wasn't. It was just so weird and different and it's really confusing me haha.
Original post by kayleighisonfire
In the early hours of this morning I was coming home from a flat gathering and I saw someone sat on the steps and he had dropped his lighter so I went to pick it up and fell (definitely should have used the ''I just fell for you'' line but sadly I didn't) Anyway so we started to talk and then went back to mine where we talked and we kissed (best kiss of the night btw) but with most drunken kisses I've had they're always touchy feely and with tongues and he was neither. We went to go sit back outside where we talked and cuddled. I told him that I wasn't going to go further with him and he was like ''I didn't want anything like I shouldn't even have kissed you'' (although I'm sure that' what he did want) anyway I was surprised he didn't leave straight away. We carried on talking and he asked what type of person I thought he was so I was honest and told him how I thought he was the one night stand type and he said he wasn't. It was just so weird and different and it's really confusing me haha.

Welcome to the world of nice guys :smile: thats does sound rather disney like though :smile:

He does sound like a nice guy, "Best kiss of the night" you get a lot of drunk kisses that night or something :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Tomsta
Welcome to the world of nice guys :smile: thats does sound rather disney like though :smile:

He does sound like a nice guy, "Best kiss of the night" you get a lot of drunk kisses that night or something :tongue:

But how do you know he is. He said he wasn't the type to sneak out early in the morning but more than likely to leave in the afternoon but then said he wasn't int one night stands.

No just 4 drunk kisses.

I don't think it sounds very Disney tbh.
But how do you know he is. He said he wasn't the type to sneak out early in the morning but more than likely to leave in the afternoon but then said he wasn't int one night stands.

No just 4 drunk kisses.

I don't think it sounds very Disney tbh.

Well he didn't try anything with you when you were drunk ...
Original post by Tomsta
Well he didn't try anything with you when you were drunk ...

He wanted to go in my room if that means anything. He was drunk too.
He wanted to go in my room if that means anything. He was drunk too.

Wanting to be in a girls room doesn't ALWAYS mean that he wanted to sleep with you, granted most of the time it is, i've done it a couple of times, i've wanted to make sure said girl got home alright so i walked them right to their front door
Original post by Tomsta
Wanting to be in a girls room doesn't ALWAYS mean that he wanted to sleep with you, granted most of the time it is, i've done it a couple of times, i've wanted to make sure said girl got home alright so i walked them right to their front door

Okay I'll give him that but I'm not too sure. That's cute.
Okay I'll give him that but I'm not too sure. That's cute.

Whats cute, me making sure they got home ok?
Original post by Tomsta
Whats cute, me making sure they got home ok?

Yeah
Yeah

Well thanks, but thats the way I am, I would walk you home to your door possibly further depending on how drunk you were :wink:
Original post by Tomsta
Well thanks, but thats the way I am, I would walk you home to your door possibly further depending on how drunk you were :wink:

Thanks I don't think I was that drunk though
Thanks I don't think I was that drunk though

Still just saying, i would walk you home regardless of whether you were drunk or not
Original post by Tomsta
Still just saying, i would walk you home regardless of whether you were drunk or not

aww
aww

Good aww or bad aww :wink: ?

Latest