Original post by swarly
Starting XI for Chelsea: 433 holding.

Chesney
Chambers Mertesacker Koscienly Gibbs
Flamini Arteta
Diaby

Bellerin ____________________Monreal
Welbeck

Would be jokes, you lot are looking toast it's as if you lot plan to lose to us every time.
United vs Arsenal is going to be a cracker this season
Reply 462
What a derby this has been...
I LOVE CHAMBO SO MUCH- needs to father my children. Also is Chambers also a striker? lol He's made some decent shots today
dissapointing result, only been able to watch a small amount of the game though - has the performance been as weak as it seems?

Hmm, not exactly filling me with confidence this week, get booted out of the cup, then fail to beat spurs..

Now have a huge CL group game to play, before chelsea away..

Great..
Original post by deborarosa
I LOVE CHAMBO SO MUCH- needs to father my children. Also is Chambers also a striker? lol He's made some decent shots today

Chambers is a defender but defenders sometimes bomb forward
35m for sanchez barca have really fleeced you.
Original post by baconbutty
35m for sanchez barca have really fleeced you.

Agree. My man is terrible. Gets goals tho.
Reply 468
how many ****ing corners do you need to ****ing convert one you bunch of midget pussies.

if this was city or utd they would have converted atleast 2 of these corners.
Original post by swarly
how many ****ing corners do you need to ****ing convert one you bunch of midget pussies.

if this was city or utd they would have converted atleast 2 of these corners.

If this was Chelsea they'd have converted their first corner. We love set piece goals.

Sanchez does not know how to take indirect free kicks to save his life.
Yeah our corners were poor and we really should've made something of at least one of them considering we had so many.

Also lol at Sanchez being terrible. Just another way Jam is making it obvious that baconbutty is his dupe.
Original post by jam278
Agree. My man is terrible. Gets goals tho.

He'll get 15 goals this season at the expense of 90% of attacks breaking down through him. Don't even rate his dribbling much he seems to leave the ball behind him a lot or just over run it and lose it
Reply 472
Original post by shawn_o1
Chambers is a defender but defenders sometimes bomb forward

Well he's a Right back so expected to bomb forward quite a bit..
2 points dropped.
Reply 474
Original post by jam278
If this was Chelsea they'd have converted their first corner. We love set piece goals.

Sanchez does not know how to take indirect free kicks to save his life.

its a joke.

cant beat ONE OF THE WORST Spurs sides in recent years AT HOME.
and yet some expect to beat utd.

Spoiler

What's up with Alexis?
Reply 476
Anything less than an embarrassing spanking at the hands of Chelsea next week is a bonus. We have been incredibly dull and unimaginative to start the season.

On the bright side, Wilshere had a good performance today.
very dissapointed..

Honestly, I cant understand why we look so weak last season, how did wenger go from having his best season in many years, to this?

What was he thinking?

I dont want to feel this, but right now I just want him to keep us in top4 this year, then bow out gracefully and leave the job to someone new
Original post by baconbutty
He'll get 15 goals this season at the expense of 90% of attacks breaking down through him. Don't even rate his dribbling much he seems to leave the ball behind him a lot or just over run it and lose it

This was the Sanchez I watched at Barca. Frustrating player. His passing in the final third is suspect, finishing is suspect, crossing is suspect, dribbling when not in space is suspect. He dwells on the ball almost Gervinho style.

Original post by Kenan and Kel
What's up with Alexis?

The real Alexis that I saw at Barca has come out.

Tell me what forward player do you know at a club who has won the CL numerous times gets his first league goal in February?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Kenan and Kel
What's up with Alexis?

before today, he had scored 4 in his last 4 starts, and was looking good.. (not great, but for a new player he was posting good numbers of goals)

He gets dropped for 2 PL games though, so that wenger can complete his obsession of playing a team made up entierly of central attacking mids..

Latest