The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jam278
Because of all the United fans jizzing over him.

Same reason why I dislike a bugs life and the Sanchez fetish has died down already.

Tbf would you not rather have Sanchez over Willian, both cost about the same too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Isometrix
Tbf would you not rather have Sanchez over Willian, both cost about the same too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

you know how i feel about Willyan. He can smd. kwasiaseme.
Original post by jam278
I don't see why you are laughing, Chelsea are underdogs for this title.

Are you seriously comparing Falcao and Fab in assists over 160mins of football, when you've not played a single team that went above 11th in the table last season and we've already played a team that came 5th and the champions?

City needed to revamp more than United had to. You lot won the title 2 seasons ago so clearly started off with a good team. LVG is a pathetic manager for struggling to get the most out of the likes of Di Maria, Falcao, Rooney, Mata and RVP. Gets by just because he did a decent job at Ajax, when Mourinho outdoes him 9 years later. In reality LVG is Mourinho's apprentice.

I usually rate you as a poster.

But calling Chelsea underdogs is stupidity. I think you might be trolling tho
Original post by zKlown
I usually rate you as a poster.

But calling Chelsea underdogs is stupidity. I think you might be trolling tho

serious questions get serious answers. seriously.

Man talking about Falcaos assist ability despite playing much further up the pitch than fab.

Chelsea are underdogs compared to City though. They already had a team that won it and added to their faults, they had less faults than we did.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by jam278
Nice rhyme :smile:

Lmao didn't even notice :lol:
Original post by trrr
Sanchez is a rich man's Gervinho, it has to be said.

I totally agree with this. I said before Alexis is Gervinho with end product. Majority of his runs and dibbles won't come off But people love him solely on his work rate alone never mind he's can pick a pass and has a excellent finish in his locker. He's a positive player

I was against Gervinho being sold btw
Original post by jam278
serious questions get serious answers. seriously.

Man talking about Falcaos assist ability despite playing much further up the pitch than fab.

Chelsea are underdogs compared to City though. They already had a team that won it and added to their faults, they had less faults than we did.

Jam stop. I really do hate to say it but we all know Chelsea are favourites. City last year weren't that great, it only because Liverpool bottled it they even had a sniff. Chelsea were only a few points off and you've fixed the problems in your team with Cesc and Cosa

If Mou fails to win the league this year, he should be sacked.
Original post by sevchenko
Jam stop. I really do hate to say it but we all know City are favourites. Chelsea last year weren't that great, it only because Liverpool bottled it they even had a sniff. City won the title and you've fixed the problems in your team with Fernando and Mangala.

If Pellegrini fails to win the league this year, he should be sacked.

:smile:
I'd make Chelsea faves this year. They look hot. I hope they let us off lightly next week!

Posted from TSR Mobile
If Yaya went into this season with the same form as last, City would be favourites. He was so influential in their title win last year, shame about his personal mishaps over the summer like his brother dying. But the birthday cake fiasco was just ridiculous.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Isometrix
If Yaya went into this season with the same form as last, City would be favourites. He was so influential in their title win last year, shame about his personal mishaps over the summer like his brother dying. But the birthday cake fiasco was just ridiculous.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Birthday cake fiasco wasn't what happened.

He wasn't allowed to see his dying brother which was what annoyed him.
Majority of the world thought that the world was flat.
Original post by jam278

Wrong, they did but barely anyone in the AD era thought the world was flat.It's a misconception that has been carried for generations incorrectly.

From about 1500 it has been accepted conclusively that the world is round.
Original post by Pete_91
Wrong, they did but barely anyone in the AD era thought the world was flat.It's a misconception that has been carried for generations incorrectly.

From about 1500 it has been accepted conclusively that the world is round.

Ok, how about majority of people today still think that there's a benevolent power who thinks it's ok to let people suffer and put people who don't fulfil his ridiculous commands into a pit of fire for eternity?

Majority of people still believe in that today despite it pretty obviously being wrong.

Or how many people in other cultures believe it's ok to stone homosexual people for being possessed?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by jam278
Ok, how about majority of people today still think that there's a benevolent power who thinks it's ok to let people suffer and put people who don't fulfil his ridiculous commands into a pit of fire for eternity?

Majority of people still believe in that today despite it pretty obviously being wrong.

Or how many people in other cultures believe it's ok to stone homosexual people for being possessed?

True to me and you but it's not a provable point so is pretty redundant.
Original post by Pete_91
True to me and you but it's not a provable point so is pretty redundant.

Enough proof in order to doubt the claims anyway. There is no such thing as being 100% certain of anything anyway bar for axioms anyway since you made up the truth as a starting point if that makes sense?

Basically I'm saying what majority believe means nothing.

Plus a better example I know for sure, does the sun orbit the earth? Ask Galileo that question?
Chelsea are underdogs, jam is the oracle
Flamini is a liability tbh. He can be even worse than Arteta.
Original post by jam278

That's pretty much the most ridiculous thing you've said on an arsenal thread, you have to be trolling.

You just love mou and co with their "us against the world" "we're the underdog" everyone hates us mentality. Its quite pathetic tbf.... Chelsea are obvious favourites and you know it

Latest