Scroll to see replies

Original post by usycool1
Stop. :colonhash:

I GOT IT! YOU WANT TO BE A NURSE :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Trihawk7
I GOT IT! YOU WANT TO BE A NURSE :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The first letter is a "d", the last letter is an "r", and it rhymes with "poctor" :colonhash:
Original post by skillzaismine
lmaoooo, was it fun? I've thought about doing it with children but I find some so annoying!(basically my siblings:smile:)

Yh it was fun but wierd.... They were all commenting on my clothes and apperance. saying stuff like 'why are you wearing jordans but the other guy doing work experience is wearing church shoes', 'nice hair cut', 'nice watch' and 'nice jacket' bla bla bla They are also fascinated by the smallest things.. Like starbursts. Be prepared to be looked up to and admired.. They also give me hugs (the girls) it was kinda cute.. One year 3 girl fancied me and squeezed my bum. And asked me 'if you had to choose a girlfriend from my class who would it be? If we're all 15'. It was awks and I just ran away... There were also 2 little racist faggots who pissed me off so much with their clapped faces, stupid questions and racist comments. Some indian kid also smacked me on the face as a joke ;( A lot of the children asked for drawings from me as I good at art.. And One tried to invite me to his birthday party.. A few tried to get my bbm/ phone number too. I bought them all sweets/ chocolate at the end, and I although I went to the park avoid them I liked spending time with the kids. I would just be on social media, eating or listening to music whilst lying on the grass :wink:

So in conclusion, it was fun, apart from a few retarded kids who messed up my experience.
doctor

i'm officialy a genius

Yeah, it's no wonder GCSE pass rates are dropping these days :sadnod:

:tongue:
I want to study human behaviour:wink: but its hard to find work experience for under 16s for that, so anywhere fun and beneficial will do!
And nothing yet, they haven't sent me a reply back:tongue:
and thank you

Ah okay! I think that's very interesting! If I didn't want to do toxicology or pharmacology I'd probably look at neurology/psychology... Psycholinguistics! :ahee: I agree, that's what I'm finding difficult with looking for work experience myself.
Oh okay. Hmm, let's hope they do! :biggrin:
:h:
Original post by vd12345
Yh it was fun but wierd.... They were all commenting on my clothes and apperance. saying stuff like 'why are you wearing jordans but the other guy doing work experience is wearing church shoes', 'nice hair cut', 'nice watch' and 'nice jacket' bla bla bla They are also fascinated by the smallest things.. Like starbursts. Be prepared to be looked up to and admired.. They also give me hugs (the girls) it was kinda cute.. One year 3 girl fancied me and squeezed my bum. And asked me 'if you had to choose a girlfriend from my class who would it be? If we're all 15'. It was awks and I just ran away... There were also 2 little racist faggots who pissed me off so much with their clapped faces, stupid questions and racist comments. Some indian kid also smacked me on the face as a joke ;( A lot of the children asked for drawings from me as I good at art.. And One tried to invite me to his birthday party.. A few tried to get my bbm/ phone number too. I bought them all sweets/ chocolate at the end, and I although I went to the park avoid them I liked spending time with the kids. I would just be on social media, eating or listening to music whilst lying on the grass :wink:

So in conclusion, it was fun, apart from a few retarded kids who messed up my experience.

aw shucks, thanks for taking your time to write that long paragraph! aha
And hmmm yes, children can be quite intimidating and rude, it's so tempting but if I get accepted at the sea life centre I'm going to run away with the dolphins and turtles aye.
Original post by karmacrunch
Ah okay! I think that's very interesting! If I didn't want to do toxicology or pharmacology I'd probably look at neurology/psychology... Psycholinguistics! :ahee: I agree, that's what I'm finding difficult with looking for work experience myself.
Oh okay. Hmm, let's hope they do! :biggrin:
:h:

Yaaaas!
I have a definite interest for psychology! But like I said, most places offer only over 18s so I'll end up doing something worth while for my age group. What annoys me the most is when they don't have it for the dates you want like no dude, do you know how hard it is for me to pick up the phone and have the courage to talk to you lol

exCUSE ME?!
nah, let's just blame everything on Michael Gove. Kids of my generation are supposed to out smart you:tongue:
exCUSE ME?!
nah, let's just blame everything on Michael Gove. Kids of my generation are supposed to out smart you:tongue:

I had A-Levels when Michael Gove was the boss, I'm not that old :wink:
Guys... Look at my join date and today's date :wink::tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had A-Levels when Michael Gove was the boss, I'm not that old :wink:

older than me though *flips hair back* I am the sass master

Posted from TSR Mobile

oNE YEAR ANNIVERSARY (i think) wOO :banana::bban::banana2:
The first letter is a "d", the last letter is an "r", and it rhymes with "poctor" :colonhash:

Can't think of it :cry2:

:emo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
aw shucks, thanks for taking your time to write that long paragraph! aha
And hmmm yes, children can be quite intimidating and rude, it's so tempting but if I get accepted at the sea life centre I'm going to run away with the dolphins and turtles aye.

I'm pretty sure you mean swim away :smile: and yeah they can be annoying. I just finished revising 14 pages of biology :smile: Took nearly 5 hours.. Did it on and off from 4pm lol and I did 2 hours of art this morning so it kinda feels like I went to school today.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats I guess :wink: I never realised when mine passed like a week ago or something I have a bad memory so it may not have even passed.. But I remember joining at the start of year 10 and just posted in boys vs girls for a day or two then stopped going on tsr and forgot about it completely till recently :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

So you've been on TSR for a whole year...congrats :awesome: How many more, I wonder? :iiam:

I've been on here for nearly 5 years now...been a mod for one and a halfish year (not counting the break I had in between for a while :tongue:).

older than me though *flips hair back* I am the sass master

I'm the youngest mod and that's all that matters :hand:
Thank you very much guys! Sorry for this late reply. The app is very annoying! :tongue: Goodnight also as my eyes are drooping!

oNE YEAR ANNIVERSARY (i think) wOO :banana::bban::banana2:

Yep. Thank you! :ahee:

:woo:
Original post by vd12345
Congrats I guess :wink: I never realised when mine passed like a week ago or something I have a bad memory so it may not have even passed.. But I remember joining at the start of year 10 and just posted in boys vs girls for a day or two then stopped going on tsr and forgot about it completely till recently :wink:

Haha! Thanks :wink: Look on your profile, your join date should be there! :tongue:
So you've been on TSR for a whole year...congrats :awesome: How many more, I wonder? :iiam:

I've been on here for nearly 5 years now...been a mod for one and a halfish year (not counting the break I had in between for a while :tongue:).

Thank you! :biggrin: I'm not sure. Probably at least 3/4 years... Uni. :zomg: but we'll see. :tongue:

5 years is a loooong time. :tongue: But it shows commitment. :yep:

Original post by Trihawk7
Can't think of it :cry2:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:rolleyes:
(edited 9 years ago)

Thank you! :biggrin: I'm not sure. Probably at least 3/4 years... Uni. :zomg: but we'll see. :tongue:

5 years is a loooong time. :tongue: But it shows commitment. :yep:

I guess that that's a nice way to put it :tongue:
I guess that that's a nice way to put it :tongue:

I'll probably be on here for a long long time.. Rest of year 11+ sixth form= 3 more years already :s and I'm looking to do medicine at uni :smile:
I'm going to say it's your TSR birthday, so happy birthday :woo:

Original post by vd12345

I joined on the 1st or 2nd day of starting Year 10 :giggle:

Latest