The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Black Rose
I'm going to say it's your TSR birthday, so happy birthday :woo:

I joined on the 1st or 2nd day of starting Year 10 :giggle:

That's cool xD
Reply 5461
Can someone direct me to ask a mod on the app? I need to challenge the card I was given on this thread but cant find it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by vd12345
I'm pretty sure you mean swim away :smile: and yeah they can be annoying. I just finished revising 14 pages of biology :smile: Took nearly 5 hours.. Did it on and off from 4pm lol and I did 2 hours of art this morning so it kinda feels like I went to school today.

Yes😌 they sent an email back saying that I must send a cover letter and then come in for an interview😫 I don't think I am up to that.
I'm going to apply at my previous primary school since you have inspired me to do so😉
And wow, I'm clearly not looking forward to that next year! When is your exam?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by usycool1
So you've been on TSR for a whole year...congrats :awesome: How many more, I wonder? :iiam:

I've been on here for nearly 5 years now...been a mod for one and a halfish year (not counting the break I had in between for a while :tongue:).

I'm the youngest mod and that's all that matters :hand:

I don't even know what a mod is:confused:
Original post by skillzaismine
I don't even know what a mod is:confused:

They basically clean the site up and make sure the site rules are followed, I think?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
They basically clean the site up and make sure the site rules are followed, I think?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ah okay
Is there anything else I need to know about TSR?:closedeyes:
Original post by Aph
Can someone direct me to ask a mod on the app? I need to challenge the card I was given on this thread but cant find it

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=266

Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sort of, that's the small part of what we do. :smile: Our main job these days is content development, engaging with the users and other more fun stuff :tongue:
Reply 5467
Original post by Aph

Posted from TSR Mobile

:h:

[Edit] Ducky why you haf to ninja be :sad:
Sort of, that's the small part of what we do. :smile: Our main job these days is content development, engaging with the users and other more fun stuff :tongue:

Ahhhh, fair enough. I kinda wanna be a mod, but I'm not old enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5469

Original post by 8472
:h:

[Edit] Ducky why you haf to ninja be :sad:

Thanks you both:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Ahhhh, fair enough. I kinda wanna be a mod, but I'm not old enough

Posted from TSR Mobile

wait, you apply for this? gUYS DO YOU GET PAID FOR THIS?!:tongue:

Not sure if you get paid but yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, but you need to be over 18 now to become one. :tongue: When I joined, the rule didn't exist so I joined when I was 16. Then just 2 weeks later, they introduced the rule but because they'd already had me on the team, they said they wouldn't kick me off. :u:

Nah, we do it out of the goodness of our hearts. The only people who get paid are the CT (the one's who have a bold dark red username :tongue:). Having said that though, we do get loads of other stuff...free permanent subscription on here, mod meets which are fully expensed (went to an awesome restaurant this time around, bowling and even better stuff), chocolate/presents on Christmas/Easter from TSR...oh, and the new PS help service on here costs £75 but I got that for free :tongue:
Yeah, but you need to be over 18 now to become one. :tongue: When I joined, the rule didn't exist so I joined when I was 16. Then just 2 weeks later, they introduced the rule but because they'd already had me on the team, they said they wouldn't kick me off. :u:

Nah, we do it out of the goodness of our hearts. The only people who get paid are the CT (the one's who have a bold dark red username :tongue:). Having said that though, we do get loads of other stuff...free permanent subscription on here, mod meets which are fully expensed (went to an awesome restaurant this time around, bowling and even better stuff), chocolate/presents on Christmas/Easter from TSR...oh, and the new PS help service on here costs £75 but I got that for free :tongue:

OK, OK. Stop bragging:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
OK, OK. Stop bragging:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No need to be jealous :wink:

It's very much deserved, considering the sorts of abuse we have to put up with on here :smug:

It's very much deserved, considering the sorts of abuse we have to put up with on here :smug:

I only have a few months till 18, I shall be master mod
Reply 5476

You get abused? Im beginning to doubt I'll become a mod now:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Meh, I can deal with abuse - been bullied my whole life:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm revising for mocks/topic tests. This biology revision is for a topic test on monday, in preparation for Biology ISA. I'm also revising all year 10 content again now, unless you have any other ways of getting nearly straight A*'s lol.
Original post by vd12345
I'm revising for mocks/topic tests. This biology revision is for a topic test on monday, in preparation for Biology ISA. I'm also revising all year 10 content again now, unless you have any other ways of getting nearly straight A*'s lol.

Other than being a genius, no😭 biology is easier than physics though and pretty much more interesting. Good luck with revising, which exam board are you on?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest