The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tomsta
What you trying to write and i might be able to help (all that Disso stuff comes in handy at last)

It was a Presentation actually. I'm hoping I get into the routine of referencing and getting better at not Procrastinating :/ I know it's bad but still do it.

It's pretty much sorted now I think but thanks for offering to help. I'll ask again if I need to :biggrin:
Original post by bookworm246love
[video="youtube;rVxcwe7EcaY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVxcwe7EcaY[/video]

omg, so in love with this song :love:

Good song isn't it haha. I have that on my ITunes.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Idk because I have never drank enough to get drunk but from what I have seen in people who drink

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah okay. Just for the record then it doesn't make you lose control of your actions, it just makes you feel less self conscious about them. You choose to do things you otherwise may not have due to fear of rejection, humiliation or self consciousness.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tomsta
Hard to believe that before going to uni i was a really shy guy that had very little self confidence

I wish I was like you now then haha.
Original post by ChrisLay1
It was a Presentation actually. I'm hoping I get into the routine of referencing and getting better at not Procrastinating :/ I know it's bad but still do it.

It's pretty much sorted now I think but thanks for offering to help. I'll ask again if I need to :biggrin:

Referencing in presentations is different than referencing in an essay remember a PowerPoint are just prompts and notes
Good song isn't it haha. I have that on my ITunes.

yeah :love:
[video="youtube;PC57z-oDPLs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC57z-oDPLs[/video]
ah okay :smile:

yeah same :five:

Yeah I'm not a big drinker either. The most I've got is tipsy and that took about 1 and a 1/2 pints :tongue: but yeah, not keen on getting drunk to the excess that some do.
Yeah I'm not a big drinker either. The most I've got is tipsy and that took about 1 and a 1/2 pints :tongue: but yeah, not keen on getting drunk to the excess that some do.

yeah haha :tongue:
yeah haha :tongue:

So what you gonna do during 2nd week of freshers?
Original post by itssimplyme
omgggggg, today has been amaaaazing so far :woo:

minus the absolute waterfalls I shed this morning as I said bye to my family :teehee:

Hey Simply :wavey: how are you? :smile:

(If your'e not too busy to post etc.)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Tomsta

go out but won't drink :smile:
Apologies if this depresses :tongue:
[video="youtube;zuuObGsB0No"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuuObGsB0No[/video]
go out but won't drink :smile:

Fair enough, wish i could do that, but i have a full time job ... and no social life cos i live in the middle of no-where (which granted is what i choose to do as it's cheaper)
Original post by Tomsta

So did you find it quite easy to knuckle down and focus on assignments in Uni? I can do it but I seem to draw them out and make them take longer due to going on other things :/
So did you find it quite easy to knuckle down and focus on assignments in Uni? I can do it but I seem to draw them out and make them take longer due to going on other things :/

1st year and final year yes, 2nd year no
Original post by Tomsta
Fair enough, wish i could do that, but i have a full time job ... and no social life cos i live in the middle of no-where (which granted is what i choose to do as it's cheaper)

yeah :frown: thats annoying though
yeah :frown: thats annoying though

As i said on the text, it's more than annoying
Hmm..I wonder what Simply's doing...
Original post by Tomsta
1st year and final year yes, 2nd year no

Ah okay.

Latest