The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonynous
nah, want naked pics bro

Homosexuality is a curse act lool. I aint about that life, strictly female bruh. i am so homophobic i have 8/130 snapchat are male looool. :rolleyes:
What happened to your sheikh mode mathsadict?
Original post by Al-farhan
Well why don't you follow mine ehh!!!!

Original post by MathsAddict
If you want to follow me on Twitter you can, i tweet mostly islamic hadiths, quran verses and a few banter here and there. If you use twitter properly it can help with the remembrance of Allah. Like tonight i think from 9pm it is Sahaba nights so follow me @baseditachi_ to see what i am up to if you guys want.

Salamu Alaykum guys i have been busy with A2 how is everyone. Did i miss anything important while i was gone. I really do need to download TSR app but i am addicted to Twitter nowadays.

Omgggggguys can I follw you too?! Ya all can hear about my baby mama drama that way!
Homosexuality is a curse act lool. I aint about that life, strictly female bruh. i am so homophobic i have 8/130 snapchat are male looool. :rolleyes:

nah i ment i want pics of thots :wink:

Some one Somali girl is on to me frfr, freaking me out. Asking me to call her everynight.. i'm hella scared on L's

she aight lookin, but the level of obsession is beyond me.
I smell bullocks

nah i ment i want pics of thots :wink:

Some one Somali girl is on to me frfr, freaking me out. Asking me to call her everynight.. i'm hella scared on L's

she aight lookin, but the level of obsession is beyond me.
Original post by Secretnerd123
I smell bullocks

So you're callin me a liar?
(edited 9 years ago)
Is it just me or has something happened to Abdul Karim

In the short period of time I knew him, I gauged that he was a fairly intelligent, articulate and confident person. Now he's just a troll.

How low will he fall before he hits rock bottom?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Xenorebrem
Is it just me or has something happened to Abdul Karim

In the short period of time I knew him, I gauged that he was a fairly intelligent, articulate and confident person. Now he's just a troll.

How low will he fall before he hits rock bottom?

**** changes.. jus gon to grind out uni, hopefully get a 1st and sell my soul to an investment bank 4 the next 20 odd yrs.. then join private equity buy side. course is bloody hard so screw the intellectual hype, jus gon do my thang and go ham. if not.. prolly dropout and sell drugs at regional scale.

work hard for what? nothing.. lifes bs. ill treat it like bs. money? who gives a fkn **** bout money.. nothing else is goin for me. idc what u think if im a troll or not, im outchea.
Just...keep..on...laughing..cannot...breathe....

Posted from TSR Mobile
**** changes.. jus gon to grind out uni, hopefully get a 1st and sell my soul to an investment bank 4 the next 20 odd yrs.. then join private equity buy side. course is bloody hard so screw the intellectual hype, jus gon do my thang and go ham. if not.. prolly dropout and sell drugs at regional scale.

work hard for what? nothing.. lifes bs. ill treat it like bs. money? who gives a fkn **** bout money.. nothing else is goin for me. idc what u think if im a troll or not, im outchea.

Look for a purpose in your life. What do you want to get out of life?

When you are on your deathbed, what do you want to be proud of accomplishing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
So you're callin me a liar?

She seems a bit....desperate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Look for a purpose in your life. What do you want to get out of life?

what everyone else wants to get in life.. what everyone bloody works for... hot girls

why do i want a good career? money..

money = cars/house/more cars = hot girls or girl if im too get married idk.

When you are on your deathbed, what do you want to be proud of accomplishing?

couldn't care less, i actually haven't any other goals other than wantin a good reputable status in the corporate world & ofc get gals w/ little to no effort.
Original post by JuliusSeizure
She seems a bit....desperate

Posted from TSR Mobile

tell me bout it..

idk if i shud just go and meet her & see if i can get anythin out of it
Original post by Chukkeigh
x

x

Just joined the twitter bandwagon:biggrin:
it is called:
@IdealMuslim_you

Inshallah have lots of plans for it, will be updated as often as possible.:wink:
what everyone else wants to get in life.. what everyone bloody works for... hot girls

why do i want a good career? money..

money = cars/house/more cars = hot girls or girl if im too get married idk.

couldn't care less, i actually haven't any other goals other than wantin a good reputable status in the corporate world & ofc get gals w/ little to no effort.

LIFE IS ONLY BS IF YOU MAKE IT SO.

Posted from TSR Mobile
LIFE IS ONLY BS IF YOU MAKE IT SO.

yeah well until something else comes along. idk man
tell me bout it..

idk if i shud just go and meet her & see if i can get anythin out of it

Lol why don't you just tell her you're not interested?
Guys, I know this is the internet/TSR but are young cadaan people here really like this? All these topics about Islam/ race.. :K: Not sure if they are all just trolling or are letting their real opinions out because, internet.
Original post by SophiaLDN
Lol why don't you just tell her you're not interested?

these opportunities dnt come everyday.. easy for girls cah they dnt hv 2 do any work. this is a free ticket 4 me
Original post by SophiaLDN
Guys, I know this is the internet/TSR but are young cadaan people here really like this? All these topics about Islam/ race.. :K: Not sure if they are all just trolling or are letting their real opinions out because, internet.

I think, and this is just my thought.
these guys you see obsessed about islam/ immigrants are closet bigots.
They cannot be this way in real life and vast majority of them do not have the cojones to openly display their bigotry and sensationalism in real life, also they know majority of everyday people wouldn't accept the nonsense they shout. Thus they must find a vent somehow for their hate and bitterness and as such the anonymity of the internet ( the faceless poster status) serves to magnify their hate/bitterness and it bursts out and steams out in bouts of incomprehensible babble showing only ignorance and blind hate. Thus we have the tsr bigot/troll.
To simply think of them as a boiling kettle (jalmaad in our tongue) when the lid is on and the steam has only the small space at the front the pout, the steam gushes out making all that noise and raucous beacuse it has no where else to go. But open the lid and all that noise stops.

And in the end they say their barks are a lot worse than their bites.
Also in the end 99% of the time they are rebutted and run with their tails between their legs!
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending