This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by furryface12
Good luck! :biggrin: You'll be fine, let us know how it goes :yep:

Same to Mazzini, can't quote you for some reason :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks. Managed to get through unloading, parents leaving, matriculation and formal hall. Then I was too tired and had work to do (long story) so went back to my room. Social anxiety not too bad today. Just really knackered.
Original post by ScaryScience
:cry: :cry: omg this has just been the worst weekend ever. I cant do this I cant even remotely survive this. I am panicking so much. I just cant cant cant cant

Original post by guitaristemily
i think im panicing ight now and i cant calm down.

Original post by tasha96
Cant ground. :cry2:

Original post by luno
Feeling a bit empty today :frown:.

:jumphug: for all four of you. :grouphugs:

Can't talk right now (literally falling asleep as I type this) but hope things get better for you soon.
Original post by luno
Feeling a bit empty today :frown:.

I get that sometimes. When you can't find anything fullfilling?

Posted from TSR Mobile
ach. **** it.
Original post by ScaryScience
but it is for nothing. what do I have to show for the pain I have been through? absolutely nothing. my head is so ill and seems to be getting more ill by the day. this weekend I haven't managed to eat anything but a bit of fruit, haven't left my room, have barely been able to move, haven't done any of the work I was meant to. just lie in bed whilst I sob or shake, or let the internet erode my mind. it's like i'm not even human. there is no point. so consumed by illness and there hasn't been one period in all these years when something has actually gotten better , even temporarily. Not one day where I wake up and things feel mildly okay, not one day where things feel bearable. For the last 18 months/two years I keep feeling like I've hit rock bottom. I try to think about there only being one way, and that is up, but its never true. I always get worse even though it feels like it couldn't possibly. I try and engage with these crap MH professionals who are really the furthest from professional imaginable, while we pick through the **** in my life, only for them to insult, belittle and patronise me, before declaring that they're 'stuck'. I'm done with this. How much more does life want to beat me down? I'm left with nothing but a withered malfunctioning brain which reduces me to a shell of a human. I often struggle to speak, to move, to find enough energy and empathy in my bones to actually try and be anything positive in the world apart from a drain of resources.

Can I ask how come you can't bring yourself to eat? :/ It was pointed out to me that not eating just made myself feel physically and mentally worse. None of this is your fault by the way. It's not as though you want to be in the position you're in :/
Original post by james1211
z

How are you doing James?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by senz72
How are you doing James?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey buddy. I'm doing alright for the time being. How's things going? It's been a while since we spoke!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by james1211
Hey buddy. I'm doing alright for the time being. How's things going? It's been a while since we spoke!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It has been a long time. More of a snooper nowadays. Always feel bad because I always end up saying the wrong things when I try to support people so I tend not just to do it anymore.
Life could be better. Back at uni or still on a placement?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Want it to stop. :cry2:
Never felt more alone. :frown:
Original post by tasha96
Never felt more alone. :frown:

:hugs:

dont feel alone sweety! :hugs:
Original post by cupcakes87
:hugs:

dont feel alone sweety! :hugs:

Its just hard when the rest of the world gets to sleep and it feels like youre totally alone. I dont like being alone. It hurts. :cry2:
I have gone far too hard for the first night of freshers oh godd
Reply 5953
Original post by lauraaaaa
I have gone far too hard for the first night of freshers oh godd

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: It's never too far! (unless you got pregnant :p:) Are you having fun though???????

Keep rocking :smile:
Woke up for the first time in months actually feeling refreshed and not tired! It seems all I need to do to achieve that is to go to bed at 8pm :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mazzini
Thanks. Managed to get through unloading, parents leaving, matriculation and formal hall. Then I was too tired and had work to do (long story) so went back to my room. Social anxiety not too bad today. Just really knackered.

That's pretty good then, you got a lot done there! Did you do the work? Hope you slept a bit :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5956
Dad's snoring kept me awake for a little while :tongue:

unfortunately I left him a note which came out as 'please stop your very loud snoring' which in hindsight was rude and not quite what I aimed to convey, at the same time am I supposed to hold my peace when it's so loud I can't sleep? He hasn't said anything as he has gone to work…I don't know I should do :/
Hugs for all those who had a bad night :grouphugs:

Original post by Team_McDreamy
have any of you guys ever found out your Meyers-Briggs personality type? i know its a wholly discredited way of measuring somebody's personality but i still find it interesting :tongue: i'm an INTJ!!

I always forget my exact letters - think it's INFJ? It's the Counsellor personality type, anyway :biggrin:
cant take this any more. I cant do thissss :cry:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Hugs for all those who had a bad night :grouphugs:

I always forget my exact letters - think it's INFJ? It's the Counsellor personality type, anyway :biggrin:

Me and quornslice are INFJ too! :gasp: