Original post by PandaWho
So tired! Just kinda want to give up :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

NOOOOOOOOOOOPES. Not happening misses. :nah:

:lovehug:

Online if talking would help.
Original post by cupcakes87
aww honey!!!! you arent alone!!! we are always here!!!! :jumphug:

i understand that sometimes it can hurt us a lot but we have to push it aside and remember that we are loved!!! :jumphug:

:jumphug:
Wise words. :smile: :hugs: How are you today? :h:
Original post by superwolf
True, it is pretty painful losing them. But I find keeping a group of mice means when one of them passes away I have the others to console me/each other. And I think it's best to focus on giving them the best life possible, even if it is quite a short one. :smile:

Dogs are awesome, hope the boyfriend does approve! :tongue:

I'm good thanks, yourself? :smile:

HE PREFERS CATS!!!!! :headfire: :eek3: :gasp:
Everyone (2 tutors and 2 well being advisers at UCL) say they are worried about me and that they doubt I can do 3rd year full-time.

I'm doing ok health wise so is it just they see paranoid schizophrenic with sectioning history and just assume I can't do it!?
Original post by tasha96
:jumphug:
Wise words. :smile: :hugs: How are you today? :h:

it was going quite well up until now! :cry:

ive been lied about and the person it involves i was finally getting along with them after weeks of pain and now its all wrong again!!! :cry:

it hurts loads!!! :cry:

:hugs:

how about you sweet heart! :hugs:
So I hear that my pet preferences are being discussed... :ninja:
Just gone up to 200mg sertraline and knackered.

Slept most of today.

Does it get better?
Original post by cupcakes87
it was going quite well up until now! :cry:

ive been lied about and the person it involves i was finally getting along with them after weeks of pain and now its all wrong again!!! :cry:

it hurts loads!!! :cry:

:hugs:

how about you sweet heart! :hugs:

Oh no lovely. :frown: :hugs: What's happened? :console:
I'm okay- just very down.

Original post by Quornslice
So I hear that my pet preferences are being discussed... :ninja:

Hush you... :tongue:
Original post by tasha96
Hush you... :tongue:

For further background info on my pet preferences - dogs make me jumpy when they bark 'cause I have a phobia of loud noises (though I can and have coped living with a dog before, although I was still jumping every time after 6 months) so I tend to prefer cats. Also cats are softer and less smelly in my experience. :P

In other news, I think moving city has actually greatly helped with my mental health in general - I'm nowhere near as constantly anxious as I was back where I used to live!
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:ahee:

:five:

am i the only INTJ round here?? :puppyeyes:
Original post by Team_McDreamy

Iv never even heard of this! What is it??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Noodlzzz
Everyone (2 tutors and 2 well being advisers at UCL) say they are worried about me and that they doubt I can do 3rd year full-time.

I'm doing ok health wise so is it just they see paranoid schizophrenic with sectioning history and just assume I can't do it!?

:hugs: I'd say most likely it's a bit of both. There is a lot of stigma surrounding mental illness (especially with psychosis and the like), even if it's subconscious in this case. But equally other people may be able to see a pattern in how ill you get and when, that you're missing.

It might help to write out your history of studying and mental illness getting better and worse, and see what correlations there are? I know my depression gets very much worse when I'm going through stressful times (dissertation! :afraid:), but other people thrive on stress, so I think you'll need to find evidence for yourself either way. :smile:
Original post by Riku
sweet :smile: what module is it?

It's like some employability skills thing. But if i get the project I want, I get to cause mischief in my kitchen for 6 weeks :tongue:

I'm apparently INFJ, though I've heard that you can't really put much stock in those tests though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

The Myers Briggs Type Index? Something like that anyway. It's a personality-quiz type thing, that can help people work out how they in particular approach different situations, because of the way their brain is wired. I don't know ALL that much about it, but if you want to PM me I could link you to some resources that would explain it better than I can?

I'm INFJ, but my brother is an INTJ

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

it's a "personality test" which sorts you into one of 16 personalities according to various sections =
attitudes - Extraversion or Introversion
functions - Sensing or Intuition, and Thinking or Feeling
lifestyle - Judging or Perception

i got INTJ - which is Introversion, Intuition, Thinking, Judging - and it basically says that people with that type of personality type display a certain pattern of behaviours

although as quorn says, its largely discredited and now its just a bit of fun to do :tongue:
Original post by Odd socks
I'm apparently INFJ, though I've heard that you can't really put much stock in those tests though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Quornslice
The Myers Briggs Type Index? Something like that anyway. It's a personality-quiz type thing, that can help people work out how they in particular approach different situations, because of the way their brain is wired. I don't know ALL that much about it, but if you want to PM me I could link you to some resources that would explain it better than I can?

I'm INFJ, but my brother is an INTJ

its lonely in the INTJ club :tongue:
Original post by tasha96
Oh no lovely. :frown: :hugs: What's happened? :console:
I'm okay- just very down.

you now i genuinely felt that we were going to stay on good terms now!

but hes made me feel like a worthless piece of sh*t all over again! and he thinks its all my fault! no matter how many times i apologise! he cant say it more than once! and its forced! like hes brushing me off!

hes lied about me! and he knows it! and he keeps twisting my words!!!

i dont know what to do!!!

we finally got to the forgive and forget part and then he does this! :cry:

aww sweetheart! why are you down? :hugs:
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

it's a "personality test" which sorts you into one of 16 personalities according to various sections =
attitudes - Extraversion or Introversion
functions - Sensing or Intuition, and Thinking or Feeling
lifestyle - Judging or Perception

i got INTJ - which is Introversion, Intuition, Thinking, Judging - and it basically says that people with that type of personality type display a certain pattern of behaviours

although as quorn says, its largely discredited and now its just a bit of fun to do :tongue:

its lonely in the INTJ club :tongue:

I'm ISTP I think- no-one else here even seems to have an S in theirs :sad:

Edit: Ooh, actually I seem to be INTP today :woo:
(edited 9 years ago)
rmhumphries
:crazy:

What setting do I put the hoover on for the kitchen? I seem to remember it was something counter-intuitive... :tongue: