The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Got my student loan in and I feel like such a weight has been lifted! I've been able to get out of my overdraft on the account we use to pay the bills, payed off half of my credit card and still have a sizable chunk left. It feels so good to be almost financially stable :excited:

Also I found out today that there's loads of people resitting so I'm not alone :smile: and one girl, who's flatmates with my friend I don't talk to anymore, is being really friendly. I was worried because of her flatmate she wouldn't want to talk to me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
Got my student loan in and I feel like such a weight has been lifted! I've been able to get out of my overdraft on the account we use to pay the bills, payed off half of my credit card and still have a sizable chunk left. It feels so good to be almost financially stable :excited:

Also I found out today that there's loads of people resitting so I'm not alone :smile: and one girl, who's flatmates with my friend I don't talk to anymore, is being really friendly. I was worried because of her flatmate she wouldn't want to talk to me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay on all fronts! :party:
Original post by cupcakes87
you now i genuinely felt that we were going to stay on good terms now!

but hes made me feel like a worthless piece of sh*t all over again! and he thinks its all my fault! no matter how many times i apologise! he cant say it more than once! and its forced! like hes brushing me off!

hes lied about me! and he knows it! and he keeps twisting my words!!!

i dont know what to do!!!

we finally got to the forgive and forget part and then he does this! :cry:

aww sweetheart! why are you down? :hugs:

Big hugs from here. :frown: :hugs:
Just depression rearing its ugly head. :sadnod: And my mum's fallen out with me again. :cry2:
Original post by Team_McDreamy
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

it's a "personality test" which sorts you into one of 16 personalities according to various sections =
attitudes - Extraversion or Introversion
functions - Sensing or Intuition, and Thinking or Feeling
lifestyle - Judging or Perception

i got INTJ - which is Introversion, Intuition, Thinking, Judging - and it basically says that people with that type of personality type display a certain pattern of behaviours

although as quorn says, its largely discredited and now its just a bit of fun to do :tongue:

its lonely in the INTJ club :tongue:

I got ESFP :sigh: im lonliest :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Today has been another struggle. Promising myself a food or drink related treat later if I can face it and trying to tell myself it can get better.
Original post by PandaWho
I got ESFP :sigh: im lonliest :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

there are some times i wish i was more of an extrovert tbh, because i feel like social anxiety + introversion are a nasty mix :tongue:

technically INTJs are the loneliest personality type, i think :tongue: i do think the description is very accurate of my own personality tbh :smile:
What's this personality type thing? :redface:
Original post by jelly1000
Today has been another struggle. Promising myself a food or drink related treat later if I can face it and trying to tell myself it can get better.

Hey. What's wrong? Message me if you want to talk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sunfowers01
Hey. What's wrong? Message me if you want to talk

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, I will do
Original post by tasha96
Big hugs from here. :frown: :hugs:
Just depression rearing its ugly head. :sadnod: And my mum's fallen out with me again. :cry2:

thank you!!! :jumphug:

aww dont be like that! think of happier things in life! :hugs: allow them to fill you up!!! and dont let them go!
aww! why so? :sad: :hugs:

also that test thingy for me:

ISFJ
Introvert(33%) Sensing(1%) Feeling(50%) Judging(1%)

You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%)

You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)

You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (50%)

You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)

Got some health check thingy on wednesday :s-smilie: provided by the carers centre, not sure what to expect.
Going to some knitting thing tomorrow aswell. All proper scary, but i guess it will give me time to crack on with my monkey.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by superwolf
What setting do I put the hoover on for the kitchen? I seem to remember it was something counter-intuitive... :tongue:

Try medium carpet if hard floor is too sucky. You will need to mop as well, if you leave the mop water, I will do the bathroom.
feeling so flat lately, just empty I guess, not really sure what I am doing in life, feel like I have no direction or purpose or anything, I'm alive but I don't feel like I am living anymore, just drifting aimlessly from one day to the next.
Original post by PandaWho
Got some health check thingy on wednesday :s-smilie: provided by the carers centre, not sure what to expect.
Going to some knitting thing tomorrow aswell. All proper scary, but i guess it will give me time to crack on with my monkey.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have fun knitting! :biggrin:

Original post by rmhumphries
Try medium carpet if hard floor is too sucky. You will need to mop as well, if you leave the mop water, I will do the bathroom.

:yy: What cleaning stuff do I put in the water?

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
feeling so flat lately, just empty I guess, not really sure what I am doing in life, feel like I have no direction or purpose or anything, I'm alive but I don't feel like I am living anymore, just drifting aimlessly from one day to the next.

:console: Sounds like you could do with some project to be getting on with. Volunteering once a week could be good if you can manage it?
:cry:
Mental health meeting went well (thanks for the advice last night guys! Seminar had a guest tutor and she turned out to be a dsa assessor so was completely lovely about me leaving early) and they bodged me through the doctors system to allow me to register since I'm about 50 miles out of their catchment area.

Now I have a doctors appointment next Monday morning to discuss things and get my dsa back. Not sure how to even approach it but I can feel the wobbles creeping in. My ocd has gone mad too and I'm getting a bit twitchy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:console: Sounds like you could do with some project to be getting on with. Volunteering once a week could be good if you can manage it?

haha, that's exactly what my mum suggested :tongue: I dunno, maybe, need to find something I feel able to do and stuff is the thing I guess, I mean, plenty of things I care about just not sure how much I can do really, might help a bit I guess to at least be doing stuff in the here & now, gonna talk to my therapist about it next week when I see them again and see if they have any ideas or if they can get the person they are referring me on to to maybe do something with me around how I feel. just hard cause everyday feels so much effort right now, part of me just wants to hide in bed 24/7 tbh :redface:

hope you are doing okay btw?
Have fun knitting! :biggrin:

:yy: What cleaning stuff do I put in the water?

There should be some yellow multipurpose cleaner in the cupboard, in a bottle with a handle. Put one cupful of that in if I remember correctly, it will say on the bottle.

Original post by ParadoxSocks
Mental health meeting went well (thanks for the advice last night guys! Seminar had a guest tutor and she turned out to be a dsa assessor so was completely lovely about me leaving early) and they bodged me through the doctors system to allow me to register since I'm about 50 miles out of their catchment area.

Now I have a doctors appointment next Monday morning to discuss things and get my dsa back. Not sure how to even approach it but I can feel the wobbles creeping in. My ocd has gone mad too and I'm getting a bit twitchy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Glad to hear the meeting went well :yy:
Original post by Noodlzzz
Everyone (2 tutors and 2 well being advisers at UCL) say they are worried about me and that they doubt I can do 3rd year full-time.

I'm doing ok health wise so is it just they see paranoid schizophrenic with sectioning history and just assume I can't do it!?

Think Wolfie has given good advice on this. Just wanted to say that now term has started and I've finally got round to signing up for Senate House Library, we could do coffee if you need an ear? :console:

In retrospect, I possibly should have done my third year part-time... but then again, would have driven me nuts to stay an extra year in that place! :afraid:

Original post by Quornslice
So I hear that my pet preferences are being discussed... :ninja:

Cats FTW! :woo:

Original post by Team_McDreamy
am i the only INTJ round here?? :puppyeyes:

:sadnod: You're more lonely than a lonely goatherd :tongue:

:console:

Original post by tasha96
:awesome:

Hows you? :ninja: Also *whispers* sparrows.... :ninja:

:lovehug:

Am OK. Sent you a text to say I survived meeting my tutor - thanks for all your support with that :colondollar:
Original post by rmhumphries
There should be some yellow multipurpose cleaner in the cupboard, in a bottle with a handle. Put one cupful of that in if I remember correctly, it will say on the bottle.

Glad to hear the meeting went well :yy:

Shockingly well. Still miss my old mh mentor though :frown: I've been set up with loads of little things already so it seems like they're not as pushy about dsa/evidence as my other unis.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest