The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tibbz2
Pretty relaxed, especially with all the extra frees I have, I get one homework for each maths unit per week (FP1-3, M3, S1, D1) and then like 1 piece of physics every 2 weeks :tongue:

How are you finding FP3? I wanted to do it but we have to do D2 instead which is dreadful :/ so boring

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachelc142
Anybody doing OCR Physics A ? How are you finding unit g485 / fields particles& frontiers of physics?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me! We're only doing G484 atm
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Me! We're only doing G484 atm

Ahhh right - we have two teachers so we do them alongside each other. I don't mind G484 so much, just find stuff like the gas laws really boring :/ I prefer new physics to the classical stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahhh right - we have two teachers so we do them alongside each other. I don't mind G484 so much, just find stuff like the gas laws really boring :/ I prefer new physics to the classical stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah our other teacher is an interesting one... Lolol we haven't learnt anything yet
Anybody doing OCR Physics A ? How are you finding unit g485 / fields particles& frontiers of physics?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did it last year, in general I found it ok (although some bits much more interesting than others, I hate capacitors!) but there was so much content! Resitting it this year so need to get back into it at some point...
How are you finding FP3? I wanted to do it but we have to do D2 instead which is dreadful :/ so boring

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm quite enjoying it, we've only started on Groups which is completely new and confusing slightly but it's nice :smile:
Original post by Bude8
The new Imagine Dragons song Warriors is amazing

I love it :rock:
Bath wants a copy of my IGCSE English certificate :redface:
Original post by Bude8
Bath wants a copy of my IGCSE English certificate :redface:

They don't believe youuuu.

Good sign though, pretty much in, they just want proof
They don't believe youuuu.

Good sign though, pretty much in, they just want proof

They sent me an email saying 'Your Bath Application Tracker username:............................................................... '

Yup, a big blank space with nothing :lol:
Haven't finished my PS yet, cutting it fine.

How's everyone finding A2? (or IB, no discrimination here)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Red Fox
Haven't finished my PS yet, cutting it fine.

How's everyone finding A2? (or IB, no discrimination here)

Not too much work actually, but some coursework elements are starting to pile up. Only have about 1 hour's worth of work tonight :lol:
Original post by Bude8
Not too much work actually, but some coursework elements are starting to pile up. Only have about 1 hour's worth of work tonight :lol:

Lucky:tongue:, my teachers set so much homework it's just overkill. I have no energy left to study after doing homework.
Original post by Bude8
They sent me an email saying 'Your Bath Application Tracker username:............................................................... '

Yup, a big blank space with nothing :lol:

I emailed them and say said next time I have to include my ucas id and such
. Where's the anonymity
I emailed them and say said next time I have to include my ucas id and such
. Where's the anonymity

Got any offers yet?
Original post by Red Fox
Got any offers yet?

Haven't sent off lol

I've had it ready, it's just school now
The admissions tutor already knows who I am... He could join us

You in the midst of writing a PS or?

Thanks!

That'd be quite interesting...

I've just sent my application off, can't handle the stress of rewriting and rewriting with such varying comments from teachers - my attitude has essentially become **** it and hope for the best
Haven't sent off lol

I've had it ready, it's just school now

Fair enough:tongue:. I saw you're applying to St. Andrews, what made you choose it?
Original post by Bude8

Do you read/watch kuroko? Kise rocks!
Original post by themancunian
That'd be quite interesting...

I've just sent my application off, can't handle the stress of rewriting and rewriting with such varying comments from teachers - my attitude has essentially become **** it and hope for the best

Awesome

I'm exactly the same
Original post by Red Fox
Fair enough:tongue:. I saw you're applying to St. Andrews, what made you choose it?

Well it seemed to have a good rep and that, my friend was saying how awesome it was, and I didn't really have another choice

But I've decided I don't want to go anyway lol

Latest