The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sabertooth
I asked for the transcript from my master's course and after numerous emails and weeks trying to get it, I get it and it says I failed my dissertation on it. I did not fail, I got an extension and passed. :banghead: The job I'm applying for is due tomorrow so I don't know whether to include it or not. Why are things never simple? :frown:

Uni administration is full of noobfaces, in this country at least :shakecane:

Original post by Quornslice
I know right? Cats are great! :party:

:jumphug: :frown:

Thanks. Good to see you posting in here btw. Glad things are going better for you in the new place :h:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Uni administration is full of noobfaces, in this country at least :shakecane:

Yeah, I agree. :colonhash:

It doesn't even have the university seal or signature on it or anything. I could make an identical one in 10minutes on Word.

My undergrad transcript and all my wife's have like counter-fraud measures on. So I have no idea if they're even sending me the right thing. :confused:
Original post by Sabertooth
Yeah, I agree. :colonhash:

It doesn't even have the university seal or signature on it or anything. I could make an identical one in 10minutes on Word.

My undergrad transcript and all my wife's have like counter-fraud measures on. So I have no idea if they're even sending me the right thing. :confused:

Oh gosh. That's quite bad if it doesn't have either of those things :s-smilie: I don't blame you for being confused by that!
Original post by moment of truth

I found the stapler in the end, but yeah I am annoyed I didn't do it! :sad:

:lovehug:

you will do it bubba! just push yourself from inside! :hugs:

How is everyone tonight? :h: Hugs to anyone who needs them :hugs:
Original post by superwolf
There are all sorts of volunteering opportunities out there, I'm sure there'll be something to suit you. :smile: Maybe something to do with people struggling with mental health issues, since you were interested in becoming a counsellor?

I'm good thanks, happily obsessing over mice as per usual. :tongue:

true, will have a gander in a bit I think :smile: yeah that might work, I like talking/listening to people as well so maybe I could see if Mind or someone have volunteering positions!

haha, fair enough, glad you are good, hopefully your mice are well too :smile:
Been for a run with the athletics soc. Knackered, I stink, COVERED in sweat and my calves absolutely kill. But I actually like myself rn.
Might quit my online maths GCSE course. :frown: Feeling very unmotivated and rubbish. :frown:
I was joint dux of my high school ( did better than the other one in grades but she did more extra curricular)...****ing depressing seeing the other dux getting through med school while I'm a mentally I'll unemployed alcoholic.
Original post by cupcakes87
you will do it bubba! just push yourself from inside! :hugs:

Yeah, I have to do it.

Original post by Gingerbread101

i need hugs!!!!! :jumphug:

have some back!!! :hugs:

Spoiler

Original post by Porridge510
Might quit my online maths GCSE course. :frown: Feeling very unmotivated and rubbish. :frown:

no you dont!!!!!!! the best feeling is conquering maths!!! :biggrin: stick at it! and when you pass it you will feel amazing!!! :love:

:hugs:

Yeah, I have to do it.

i dont know why but i suddenly feel much much better!!!! :yep:

thank you!!! :jumphug:

I'm fine as long as I have someone around to distract me and give me a reason to act happy. Then as soon as I'm alone the sadness creeps back in :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i dont know why but i suddenly feel much much better!!!! :yep:

thank you!!! :jumphug:

That's great to hear!

I didn't do anything, it was all you! :hugs:

Checked the GP registration form and realized that I didn't need to ask my mum for the details so gonna register and get an appointment tomorrow (if I can)!
You know what!? I feel like I'm just going to have fun. I know I'll go back out on that, but I'm bored of treading on eggshells n'all, I want to have fun and just be alive and everything.

inb4 sluggish start tomorrow morning :teehee:

i need hugs!!!!! :jumphug:

Have some Duke hugs some bada$$ girl I have never met :hugs:
(edited 9 years ago)
So anxiety is some mad ****
Spending so much ti e flailing around in bed atm. I dunno whats up. Kinda numb, kinda blah, but deffo not right.

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's great to hear!

I didn't do anything, it was all you! :hugs:

Checked the GP registration form and realized that I didn't need to ask my mum for the details so gonna register and get an appointment tomorrow (if I can)!

:biggrin: yeshh!!! :hugs:

you always help me! :hugs:

aww yay! :biggrin: make sure you try bubba! promise you will try! :hugs:

Original post by IDukem
You know what!? I feel like I'm just going to have fun. I know I'll go back out on that, but I'm bored of treading on eggshells n'all, I want to have fun and just be alive and everything.

inb4 sluggish start tomorrow morning :teehee:

Have some Duke hugs some bada$$ girl I have never met :hugs:

:ahee:

have some hugs too Good Lookin! :jumphug:

Spoiler

Original post by Gingerbread101

:hugs: Thank you

I'm feeling pretty terrible, but it'll pass. How are you?

I like your pic in the sand btw.

:ahee:

have some hugs too Good Lookin! :jumphug:

Spoiler

:blush:

Yaya!! You one bada$$ huggin' lovin' gurrrl :jumphug:

Spoiler

:biggrin: yeshh!!! :hugs:

you always help me! :hugs:

aww yay! :biggrin: make sure you try bubba! promise you will try! :hugs:

:hugs:

We help each other. I can't even say how much you have helped me over the last 2 weeks in particular. You have been amazing! :love:

I will do it, I have to. :hugs:

Latest