The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonynous
y a girls full of sht :lol:

Money is numbers and numbers never end. If it takes money to be happy, your search for happiness will never end.

Good night
Original post by Biryani007
:yep:

Looking gorg btw :mmm:

How you been?
Original post by Secretnerd123
Yikes!!! How was it? made any friends? :smile:

Lol yeh I made friends when I enrolled then I made different friends when I started lool. Some travelled from different parts of england bless them :biggrin:
Salaam all! Haven't been on TSR for a while :biggrin:. How are you all?

Posted from TSR Mobile

How you been?

No problemo.
I've been ok Alhamdulillah, just a bit ill atm but alls good..what about you? Hows uni? :smile:
Original post by DarkMystryXxX
Lol yeh I made friends when I enrolled then I made different friends when I started lool. Some travelled from different parts of england bless them :biggrin:

Ikr. I've met people from everywhere too. Quite a few brazillians at my uni in partic :tongue:

Glad you had fun
Ikr. I've met people from everywhere too. Quite a few brazillians at my uni in partic :tongue:

Glad you had fun

Gyal I did not have fun, uni life is hectic. I think I prefer college.

Wow that AWESOME beautiful :wink:
Maybe in her early days but her looks are fading :tongue: shes still very elegant though ngl

With the amount of money shes got, she should send some funds to somalia.
Have you ever used her makeup brand btw? I wanna try some items sometime but not sure if they're good

Ofcourse, everyone's looks fade eventually. Still looks amazing for a duuq though! lol

She actually does give to Somalia, I remember watching a doc about it years ago. She focuses on East Africa & Africa in general. I prefer her over other somali women in the media (not that there are many). They all seem to hop onto the FGM bandwagon as their claim to fame- charity edition.:rolleyes: Ceeb.

Yeah I have, many years ago though lol so I can't say if its good or not now. It was good when I tried it though!
there dusnt even has to be a reason. like i dislik the concept of homosexuality beacus its just not allowed in islam. i have no real logical explanation, as gay ppl dnt effect me in the slightest.

Really? I think there has to be a reason though. You can't just dislike an entire group of people for no reason lol. Their reasons are usually racial superiority and such.

You dislike homosexuals because of Islam, there's your reason?
Original post by brown shuga
Salaam all! Haven't been on TSR for a while :biggrin:. How are you all?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good alhamdulillah. Started uni so not been on tsr much lol. You?

Original post by Biryani007
No problemo.
I've been ok Alhamdulillah, just a bit ill atm but alls good..what about you? Hows uni? :smile:

Aww get well soon!! :hug:
Uni is ok. I think I had high expectations lol. The people are open amd friendly, its just that the course is quite overwhelming. I feel like they haven't eased us into it and it just hit me like a ton of bricks :frown: and the lecturers dont really interact with the students that much which is completely different to college. Its supposed to get more interesting after a whole so i'm going to stick with it and be more positive i'A :h:

Original post by DarkMystryXxX
Gyal I did not have fun, uni life is hectic. I think I prefer college.

Wow that AWESOME beautiful :wink:

I miss college!
Original post by Al-farhan
Invest in a voice recoder/ dictaphone.
Or use the one in your phone:wink::wink::wink::wink:

I befriend people like you in my course! I have one of those bricky phones that don't record and just never bought a voice recorder but people are too kind masaAllah that they always send it to me or download it for me on my usb!
we shud so get married :wink:

honestly, they bore me

Sadly you are too young, kiddo and I am having baby mama drama atm ya get.
Original post by Chukkeigh

say nizzy, wen i get muny ull regret dat on ls
Original post by Al-farhan
Just joined the twitter bandwagon:biggrin:
it is called:
@IdealMuslim_you

Inshallah have lots of plans for it, will be updated as often as possible.:wink:

Ahmedddd how comes you got no pic?!? I wanted to stalk lololololol. How shameful...
say nizzy, wen i get muny ull regret dat on ls

I will Bedren, I will but then you should holla at your boo enneh.
I will Bedren, I will but then you should holla at your boo enneh.

nah, ****s too l8.
Ahmedddd how comes you got no pic?!? I wanted to stalk lololololol. How shameful...

Ive seen him :cool:
Ive seen him :cool:

Skeeeeeeen. Check you out!

Lol not sure if you're trolling or not, in that thread you created. You got bare people mad though :borat:
Skeeeeeeen. Check you out!

Looool awks. I approve of him if you want to marry him :biggrin: top lad

Can i b da bridesmaid?

Quick Reply

Latest