Original post by ironandbeer
Damn I truly thought you were being witty! Ah well you know now :wink:

damn, im just not that smooth haha
Original post by SassQueen13
Yo yo yo :cool:

How's Uni then? :smile:
Original post by ChrisLay1
Is the joke Iron and Steel? I'm lost XD

Which joke are we talking here Chris, I've cracked quite a few in the last 10 seconds or so :cool:
Feel so homesick :frown:
Which joke are we talking here Chris, I've cracked quite a few in the last 10 seconds or so :cool:

Doesn't matter haha
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Feel so homesick :frown:

:hugs: How far you from home? When can you go back?
Doesn't matter haha

Again I can't see it God.
Again I can't see it God.

I've been begging for this much authority on TSR for years god bless you Chris!!! I am your God for sure :cool:

Sorry..it was Me and my Shadow by Frank Sinatra and Sammy Davis Junior. With lyrics like "We stick together like glue".....

If I pray to you, can you make the video appear and for Simply to come back?
The video is a maybe Chris but Simply...Simply's deserted us man..sooner we get used to it :frown:
I've been begging for this much authority on TSR for years god bless you Chris!!! I am your God for sure :cool:

Sorry..it was Me and my Shadow by Frank Sinatra and Sammy Davis Junior. With lyrics like "We stick together like glue".....

Ah right XD If we don't get Simply back, I'm gonna have to bust out the angry mob emotion.
Ah right XD If we don't get Simply back, I'm gonna have to bust out the angry mob emotion.

Oh no not the angry mob emotion Chris!
Oh no not the angry mob emotion Chris!

Desperate times call for desperate measures...I was told this day would never come...how wrong I was... :wink:
Desperate times call for desperate measures...I was told this day would never come...how wrong I was... :wink:

:biggrin::biggrin: Too true :frown: I can feel the tumbleweed roaring through here right now tbh......Simply you I can't live with you nor without you brat :colonhash:
:hugs: How far you from home? When can you go back?

Thanks. One and a half hours way I know it's not that far but it's the most amount of time I've been away from home. I could go back this weekend but I'm not gonna because I know it's for the best so maybe 2/3 weeks :frown:
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Thanks. One and a half hours way I know it's not that far but it's the most amount of time I've been away from home. I could go back this weekend but I'm not gonna because I know it's for the best so maybe 2/3 weeks :frown:

I know how that feels :frown: you'll hopefully get used to it though and then you won't feel as bad

Latest