The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by toonervoustotalk
You made a post lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good point haha but the question is why? Why did I make that post? ;D
Original post by bookworm246love
just got a bit of freshers flu :frown:

Ah okay :frown: this is your 2nd week of Freshers isn't it? Have you met any new people at any of the events?
Original post by ChrisLay1
Ah okay :frown: this is your 2nd week of Freshers isn't it? Have you met any new people at any of the events?

yeaah :frown: i have
yeaah :frown: i have

Good. I met 1 new person at my Freshers but we're not on the same course and I think our breaks are at different times etc.
Good. I met 1 new person at my Freshers but we're not on the same course and I think our breaks are at different times etc.

aww :frown: thats annoying
aww :frown: thats annoying

Yeah, oh well! I would of liked to meet a girl at Uni but nothing has happened...yet.

(shouldn't be talking about such things in this thread haha).
Considering everyone else seemed to introduce themselves, I'm Chris. I'm 18 and am studying Applied Computing :smile:

What can I say? I'm God (sometimes known as Jesus..the Holy Spirit...the eternal savior), never mind my age cheeky, and studying how to be even more of a badass than the last however many years (admittedly it's a toughie beating several previous bests)
Yeah, oh well! I would of liked to meet a girl at Uni but nothing has happened...yet.

aw :frown: i know what you mean though... :console:

:rofl: I admire your patience :biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by ironandbeer
What can I say? I'm God (sometimes known as Jesus..the Holy Spirit...the eternal savior), never mind my age cheeky, and studying how to be even more of a badass than the last however many years (admittedly it's a toughie beating several previous bests)

*Holds up score card that reads 10*
Original post by ironandbeer
:rofl: I admire your patience :biggrin::biggrin:

I'm aware you have to make it happen haha. Perhaps you could God?
*Holds up score card that reads 10*

I'd prefer this Len

I'm aware you have to make it happen haha. Perhaps you could God?

Well if you give me more than a bloody few weeks out of 3 years, I might be able to give it a go :rolleyes:

Haha. You said you didn't have Twitter didn't you Iron?
[video="youtube;Tgcc5V9Hu3g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgcc5V9Hu3g[/video] :love:
[video="youtube;Tgcc5V9Hu3g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgcc5V9Hu3g[/video] :love:

I need to get more David Bowie.
I need to get more David Bowie.

haha yeah :biggrin:
Haha. You said you didn't have Twitter didn't you Iron?

Nah, no Twitter. Wanna hear my views get the church newsletter from Mary (not that one) in the parish office.

Latest