The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by swarly
lol that was actually jokes how Robben etc. all ganged up on Monreal and all the play went through their right wing :rofl:

It wasn't even that deep man. No need for that it was bullying they used their left wing for like 5 mins then Robben said '**** this i'm going to the right to rape Monreal' If Alaba got a chance he'd have played at RB too.
Original post by AR_95
Like the random woman who said put Ramsey as our striker :rolleyes:
I actually think some of the regs are decent tbh

Also, found out I share the same birthday as Giroud. Respect for him went up 10x fold.

I think that's the Goonerette. That video made me laugh so hard, and the way she got all defensive on Twitter about it was hilarious.

Don't get me wrong, someone of the regulars are good but it almost becomes repetition as they say the same thing over and over again, but the same **** keeps happening over and over again I guess.

Moh and Claude are decent, and so are those two little white boys that sound 'proper Norf Landan' Bully however is not decent, the guy has got nothing about him.

I cannot believe Giroud is getting a new contract, kmt. You share a birthday with the Devil, no respect for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam278
How did that work at Bayern at the emirates last season?

Nah, the problem was that we did not play the Chelsea 9-0-1 formation.
Reply 723
Original post by Tom_Ford

you say this, but when you think about it, chelsea could play 9-0-1 and still grab 3 points; whereas Arsenal could play 9-0-1 and still manage to lose. Dose pacy counter attacks with Giroud on the break :rofl:

compare that with chelsea playing 9-0-1 and Costa bulldozing his way through on the break.
Original post by Tom_Ford

True 8-0-1 was more like it.

You tried parking bus vs Bayern in the second leg and drew.
Original post by swarly
you say this, but when you think about it, chelsea could play 9-0-1 and still grab 3 points; whereas Arsenal could play 9-0-1 and still manage to lose. Dose pacy counter attacks with Giroud on the break :rofl:

compare that with chelsea playing 9-0-1 and Costa bulldozing his way through on the break.

No. He is not that type of striker. And besides, Giroud is injured. We can use Sanchez or Welbeck in that position. It is just that Wenger is tactically inept in refusing to adapt such a system. I am all for anti-football if it gets us a win. Best way to beat Chelsea is to play like Chelsea.
Costa destroys people on the break. How many times do you see him run past a defence.

He's got some raw pace when he gets going. Just that he looks stumpy when running.
used to think moh was jokes, esp after he went in on jose, but recently this youspendwespend **** made him look like a mug.
I like Diaby, I really do. He'll go ham soon watch.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
used to think moh was jokes, esp after he went in on jose, but recently this youspendwespend **** made him look like a mug.

The principle itself was good, the execution wasn't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 730
Original post by swarly

LMAO this comment is so peak because it's so true.
Original post by SHOO
so peak

Have I travelled back in time to 2009?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 732
Original post by Webster2002
Have I travelled back in time to 2009?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really no, I pretty much stopped with the whole slang thing back then so when I do use slang it's quite often out-dated
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
I like Diaby, I really do. He'll go ham soon watch.

You've been watching football for a year you know nothing about him or his playstyle

What do you like about him?
Reply 734
Original post by baconbutty
You've been watching football for a year you know nothing about him or his playstyle

Probably because he's black, tall and resembles Viera (in appearance)

I mean what other reasons are there for liking a glass plank

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 735
Original post by baconbutty

dat BBC ini
tbh 'peak' still slips out of my mouth every so often as well
Reply 737
shots fired ^
bacon went in hard again
Original post by jam278
bacon went in hard again

Do you like ma bodaay?

Latest