The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lool at this vid.

Guy looks gay though, he really should grow a beard. Also needs to get rid of the roids.
zyzz 4eva
Original post by jam278
lool at this vid.

Guy looks gay though, he really should grow a beard. Also needs to get rid of the roids.

What do you have against gays mate? You're a homophobe? Typical Chelsea scummy beliefs.
Original post by be so Dr Evil
zyzz 4eva

Sickest **** ever.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
used to think moh was jokes, esp after he went in on jose, but recently this youspendwespend **** made him look like a mug.

Who's moh?
Original post by Tom_Ford
What do you have against gays mate? You're a homophobe? Typical Chelsea scummy beliefs.

There's a lot of borderline homophobia and racism in this section. It's the one bad thing about it. It's all down to ignorance though. The worst was when a number of users started laughing at two black men fighting, and calling them Sanogo and Welbeck. The mind boggles. Are some people that thick? And people constantly brand the word faggot around here, which is needless.
Original post by Gob Bluth
There's a lot of borderline homophobia and racism in this section. It's the one bad thing about it. It's all down to ignorance though. The worst was when a number of users started laughing at two black men fighting, and calling them Sanogo and Welbeck. The mind boggles. Are some people that thick? And people constantly brand the word faggot around here, which is needless.

[video="youtube;8JePguX_Vis"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JePguX_Vis[/video]

That picture was just disgusting.

People really need to stop throwing terms like that around. No need for it really.
Original post by Juan Mata
[video="youtube;8JePguX_Vis"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JePguX_Vis[/video]

If you want to call it banter that's fine. Just shows you are pretty thick to dress it up like that.

Quite clear that it is racist and offensive, dress it up however you like. Just shows you for a very ignorant and close minded person. I cannot believe you believe you think it is acceptable. It's quite sad tbh.
Original post by baconbutty
You've been watching football for a year you know nothing about him or his playstyle

What do you like about him?

Urgh you really annoy me. Who told you I've been watching football for a year? It's definitely been more mate, if you want to quote something I said previously then be my guest, admission when wrong. And anyways I believe there are things called 'video clips', this isn't 1879. I just generally think he's got the physical capability to do well in a defensive midfield type role, nothing wrong with looking forward to seeing how a player gets on tbh.
If you want to call it banter that's fine. Just shows you are pretty thick to dress it up like that.

Quite clear that it is racist and offensive, dress it up however you like. Just shows you for a very ignorant and close minded person. I cannot believe you believe you think it is acceptable. It's quite sad tbh.

Lol chill out, I'm definitely not racist. Racist: a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another. I don't see how a picture of two black guys fighting in any way suggests that black people are inferior to other races.

I just saw it on twitter and it made me laugh, but I didn't post it on here because it wasn't worth having the discussion we're having right now. But then someone posted a similar one and no one had a bad reaction so I posted the other one.

I've probably laughed at a holocaust joke at some point but that doesn't mean I ****ing support the mass murder of jews and gays.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Urgh you really annoy me. Who told you I've been watching football for a year? It's definitely been more mate, if you want to quote something I said previously then be my guest, admission when wrong. And anyways I believe there are things called 'video clips', this isn't 1879. I just generally think he's got the physical capability to do well in a defensive midfield type role, nothing wrong with looking forward to seeing how a player gets on tbh.

Them physical capabilities that have seen him muster up 20 apps in the last 4 years?
Them physical capabilities that have seen him muster up 20 apps in the last 4 years?

I think you know what I mean actually. Obviously I know the guy is the epitome of injuries but I'm saying bar that looking at him physically, by appearance, he has the POTENTIAL to be doing well, but yeah the injuries and his age is now a concern.
I think you know what I mean actually. Obviously I know the guy is the epitome of injuries but I'm saying bar that looking at him physically, by appearance, he has the POTENTIAL to be doing well, but yeah the injuries and his age is now a concern.

Because he's tall and black? absolutely NOTHING else in his game suggests he'd be a good DM. Poor work rate, poor tactical intelligence, weak physically. Always loses the ball in dangerous areas
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 754
Diaby never was a DMF to begin with. He was a B2BM IIRC. hard to recall now though, he exists now only in my memory.

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
Because he's tall and black? absolutely NOTHING else in his game suggests he'd be a good DM. Poor work rate, poor tactical intelligence, weak physically. Always loses the ball in dangerous areas

'Because he's tall and black'? idiotic thing to assume really, I would have said the same if he was 'white' or 'mixed' etc etc. And why can't he improve from that? I didn't say he was flipping Mascherano, I just said I'm looking forward to see him play. Why can't he do a Ramsey type thing? Nothing wrong with what I've said really. Looking forward to seeing an injury prone midfielder come back and play.
'Because he's tall and black'? idiotic thing to assume really, I would have said the same if he was 'white' or 'mixed' etc etc. And why can't he improve from that? I didn't say he was flipping Mascherano, I just said I'm looking forward to see him play. Why can't he do a Ramsey type thing? Nothing wrong with what I've said really. Looking forward to seeing an injury prone midfielder come back and play.

You have the worst argumentative skills I've ever seen of any poster on here. Why would he do anything similar to ramsey? What would possibly suggest that I can't even fathom why anyone would think he would. You said he'd make a good DM. Explain why because none of his attributes are suited to being one. I know you've got no idea about his playstyle and don't know what you're talking about so just admit it so we can get this over with.
You have the worst argumentative skills I've ever seen of any poster on here. Why would he do anything similar to ramsey? What would possibly suggest that I can't even fathom why anyone would think he would. You said he'd make a good DM. Explain why because none of his attributes are suited to being one. I know you've got no idea about his playstyle and don't know what you're talking about so just admit it so we can get this over with.

No you know what I meant and you're just trying to capitalise on something else to make me look like a complete tosser. I do not know about Diaby tactically and all (If I wanted to I'd watch a few clips or something) what I was simply saying is that I am looking forward to seeing him play, his build and actually I take that back, his height as well are attributes to what can help, Matic an example. Whatever man, I've made my point , carry on arguing about tactical capability and intelligence but my point was quite simply 'I look forward to watching Diaby play' in other words lmao.

Ramsey was taunted by fans about injuries and not playing well and what ever else, just like Diaby has been (maybe not to the same extent) what I mean, Diaby can possibly have a good comeback like Ramsey did? It's not a positional/ tactical comparison.
(edited 9 years ago)
No you know what I meant and you're just trying to capitalise on something else to make me look like a complete tosser. I do not know about Diaby tactically and all (If I wanted to I'd watch a few clips or something) what I was simply saying is that I am looking forward to seeing him play, his build and actually I take that back, his height as well are attributes to what can help, Matic an example. Whatever man, I've made my point , carry on arguing about tactical capability and intelligence but my point was quite simply 'I look forward to watching Diaby play' in other words lmao.

Matic and diaby are nothing alike.

Gervinho > sanchez
Matic and diaby are nothing alike.

Gervinho > sanchez

Height wise, which is what the comparison was based on, yes they are.

Both 6ft4.
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest