Original post by superwolf
I get my mice!!! :love:

PRSOM :sad:
I managed rainbows. :smile:
Original post by superwolf
I get my mice!!! :love:

Yay :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Decided not to go out tonight, I don't feel well and this is the year I want to focus on uni. So it makes much more sense for me to get an early night so I can focus in lectures tomorrow :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
have to write out this big table thingy for a CBT task to identify and change my automatic negative thoughts and i just can't... these thoughts are a part of me... who am i without them
EEEEKKK

Have to manage the bank and the post office tomorrow! :headfire: Anxiety through the roof. :cry2:
Original post by Odd socks
Decided not to go out tonight, I don't feel well and this is the year I want to focus on uni. So it makes much more sense for me to get an early night so I can focus in lectures tomorrow :yep:

Me, too.

Original post by tasha96
EEEEKKK

Have to manage the bank and the post office tomorrow! :headfire: Anxiety through the roof. :cry2:

Good luck! Try to do it right in the morning, so that you have not as much time to think about it.
Original post by Team_McDreamy
like i said, he's not a clinician - he's a pharmacologist, so he was primarily concerned with just teaching us the mechanism of action of the drugs, he just wanted to put it in context somehow. ofc we have psych rotations and more psych teaching in our clinical schools :redface:

Ah, nice way to tell him, would be that you don't understand it, because you have read other things and how he could explain you the differences or what would be the current state of research. This might give him a hint to rethink what he taught you, without big risk for you. Maybe he also did not meant mania, but rather, that anxiety is different to depression and somehow referred as worryin over the future, wether depression is worrying over the past. (Only reason why I could imagine, he spoke of them being on the different ends of a scale. In my eyes they are just different.)
have to write out this big table thingy for a CBT task to identify and change my automatic negative thoughts and i just can't... these thoughts are a part of me... who am i without them

You are the person you have been before depression. Negative thoughts also don't define by them not being there, when you are happy, but that you are taken different actions and don't overdramatize every bad thing. They are not part of you, that is e.g. a good example for a neative thought, you think it is not worth to challenge them, because without depression, you would not be you. You are not able to be happy, because your character is just like that, depressed.

Maybe it is easier for you, not to think of them as negative thouhts, but unhelpful thoughts?
E.g. I won't be me without them and thus I can't challenge them, instead of: I have the right to see that this way, but there is another assumption I could take and I have the right to act different and achieve something, because my wishes are also me. (Only better than my example.)

You are not these thoughts hun. I need to sleep and have uni tomorrow but let's try and chat a bit about this soon, even if it's after your session :hugs:

Original post by tasha96
EEEEKKK

I still haven't sent off my DSA evidence coz of post office anxiety :sadnod:

:console:

Original post by tasha96
I managed rainbows. :smile:

Yay! Well done sweetie :lovehug:
Medicy peoples, what does this sound like to you.
Stand one legged with my left leg, no pain. Stand one legged on my right leg. OW, someone cut my ankle off.
Original post by .snowflake.
Medicy peoples, what does this sound like to you.
Stand one legged with my left leg, no pain. Stand one legged on my right leg. OW, someone cut my ankle off.

not a medicy! :mmm:

but maybe you bashed it somewhere? twisted it? any swelling?

:hugs:
Original post by cupcakes87
not a medicy! :mmm:

but maybe you bashed it somewhere? twisted it? any swelling?

:hugs:

I did go running yesterday on path, road and grass, so i've probably gone over on it slightly at some point. Looks a tiiiny bit swollen. If it's obv swollen tomorrow, I'll stagger to the walk in centre/ doctors
Original post by .snowflake.
I did go running yesterday on path, road and grass, so i've probably gone over on it slightly at some point. Looks a tiiiny bit swollen. If it's obv swollen tomorrow, I'll stagger to the walk in centre/ doctors

aah! that makes sense! if it looks swollen now use some ice on it maybe? may help for the morning :smile: hope it gets better soon and yes! if it stays go docs!
fight those sad feels! kick em in the area it hurts! :colone:

these feeling are not allowed to be permanent my darling! the faster you get over them, the better you will feel by far!

as much as you dont feel like it now! if you just find that happy light inside you and go for it, you will pass! and then think how much better you will feel!

:jumphug:

Thank you so much hun. :smile: :hugs:
Original post by Porridge510
Thank you so much hun. :smile: :hugs:

anytime sweety! :hugs:
Where's my bed I need it after my long long day

Posted from TSR Mobile
anytime sweety! :hugs:

How are you doing? :smile: :hugs:
And one week before I take my driving test I have booked train tickets to get from/to uni. Probably should have done it sooner but I still got the advanced fare so made no difference really. Tomorrow I shall do ALL THE WASHING. Or at least 1/2 of it. Haircut has been bumped to Thursday because I don't like them and if I ignore the problem it will go away. Also need to send an email to supervisor explaining that I won't be at uni when he wants to have a meeting because of driving test, don't think he'll take it well.

Latest