The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Porridge510
How are you doing? :smile: :hugs:

am ok! a bit stressed but having a better day today! about to sleep now! my eyes look dreadful! :sad:

how about you!? do you feel better today :hugs:

i will reply to you tomorrow! im off to bed!

Good Night! and sleep well honey! :hugs:

(and i posted this anon because ive never used anon feature before! :mmm:)
I should really tell my dog to stop hogging my bed and go downstairs and turn off but I can't really be assed

Posted from TSR Mobile
so fed up of feeling so **** all the time :cry2:
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
so fed up of feeling so **** all the time :cry2:

I'm sorry, hun. It's really ****ing hard. You have all my empathy. Please know you're not alone.
Original post by ScaryScience
I'm sorry, hun. It's really ****ing hard. You have all my empathy. Please know you're not alone.

:hugs: thanks, just fed up cause all I feel lately is just crap & despair :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:hugs: thanks, just fed up cause all I feel lately is just crap & despair :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know it's seriously hard. Its very wearing and tiring :frown: So sorry you're struggling so much :hugs: Wish I could take it away. You're not alone in the pain and despair, I can promise you that.
I know it's seriously hard. Its very wearing and tiring :frown: So sorry you're struggling so much :hugs: Wish I could take it away. You're not alone in the pain and despair, I can promise you that.

Just want to run or hide or something but no escaping it seems! Thanks :hugs: I wish the world was so much better than it is, I hope youre okay too cause feeling like this is awful!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tired but can't sleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So in the space of a few minutes I saw a photo that's really really hurt me and been locked out my room. Back in now though although very shaken up and struggling to cope with it all.
Really wish I could adopt a dog, anyone have any experience of getting landlords to allow animals to help with mental health stuff?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry again :eek: Being too busy recently it seems :s-smilie:

Told a friend today/just now - I mean they're not at Uni any more, but I guess is nice just to be slightly more open when someone asks how you are :redface:

Lectures have been a mixed bag today - though I guess feeling sort of more comfortable with studying maths after a couple of the optional ones - core is horrible though :sigh:

Got to sort out a new house mate and confused - someone I know from cinema is looking for a place, and they're super friendly and nice, but I'm not sure whether I'd want to live with them - in that I guess nervous they'd judge me for how I act at home/I'm quite lazy/messy, my diet's been a bit of a mess sort of - though trying to improve all that I guess.
The possible alternative is someone we haven't a clue about, but who I wouldn't care what they thought of me. Does that make any sense?

x

Original post by jelly1000
x

x

:jumphug: :hugs: :penguinhug:
Hope you guys are okay, do PM me if you need anyone, better at responding to that possibly more recently

Original post by Odd socks
x

Hope you get some sleep okay :hugs: Same applies to you ^^ :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by purple-duck
Sorry again :eek: Being too busy recently it seems :s-smilie:

Told a friend today/just now - I mean they're not at Uni any more, but I guess is nice just to be slightly more open when someone asks how you are :redface:

Lectures have been a mixed bag today - though I guess feeling sort of more comfortable with studying maths after a couple of the optional ones - core is horrible though :sigh:

Got to sort out a new house mate and confused - someone I know from cinema is looking for a place, and they're super friendly and nice, but I'm not sure whether I'd want to live with them - in that I guess nervous they'd judge me for how I act at home/I'm quite lazy/messy, my diet's been a bit of a mess sort of - though trying to improve all that I guess.
The possible alternative is someone we haven't a clue about, but who I wouldn't care what they thought of me. Does that make any sense?

Hope you guys are okay, do PM me if you need anyone, better at responding to that possibly more recently

Hope you get some sleep okay :hugs: Same applies to you ^^ :smile:

TSR says you quoted me but I can't see that on here?
Original post by jelly1000
TSR says you quoted me but I can't see that on here?

Hmm, was for me too :s-smilie: Is that fixed?
Just sending hugs :redface: :hugs:
Hmm, was for me too :s-smilie: Is that fixed?
Just sending hugs :redface: :hugs:

aww thanks, its much needed, have some hugs for you as well!:grouphugs:

thanks :hugs: can't sleep as per right now, gonna play some games to try and keep my mind off feeling awful I think, hope you are okay as well!
Uurgh. :cry2:
whts the ****ing point. nedd to get out again
Hate it when something plays on my mind for days on end, wish i could just have a clear mind for once instead of thoughts racing of something that happened that i can't change.
Got an atos assessment coming up for pip...not too happy
My mum is discussing a "different kind of future " for me which involves sheltered accommodation.

Quite a way to fall from being dux of my high school. I care partly because I want a wife to some degree, even though I realise it wouldn't solve my misery.

Latest