The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6580
Original post by Lúcio
Considered watching that but all my favourite programmes are starting again so I'm not sure if it's worth fitting in there!

Person of Interest, Big Bang Theory and CSI have just come back on.
But over the next month or so you have The Walking Dead and Grimm returning too!

Add that to the fact I'm doing a full time degree with part time work and drinking on the side, my options are somewhat limited :/

Who actually watches big bang theory like that lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
I'm just waiting for Orange is the new Black tbh and Better call saul
Original post by Deshi
Why am I not surprised. Don't think we can be mates anymore Luke.

why? :frown:
deshi pls :/

Original post by Ggmu!
Who actually watches big bang theory like that lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

well we don't have a tv license in our student house and i never watch it anyway
so i only watch shows online, hence i gotta keep track of when the ones i watch are back on
just finished watching new girl, left disappointed. will get on some new tings when i have more time.
Original post by Lúcio
Considered watching that but all my favourite programmes are starting again so I'm not sure if it's worth fitting in there!

Person of Interest, Big Bang Theory and CSI have just come back on.
But over the next month or so you have The Walking Dead and Grimm returning too!

Add that to the fact I'm doing a full time degree with part time work and drinking on the side, my options are somewhat limited :/

They still make TBBT? I loved the first few seasons but it got so repetitive.

I'm excited for the Walking Dead though, it's going to be incredibly weird because i've always watched it with the guys in my friendship group at uni. They got me into it and we'd always watch the episodes together, but most of them have now left the area.

Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
just finished watching new girl, left disappointed. will get on some new tings when i have more time.

I don't think i've even finished the last series yet! Normally I watch shows as they come out in the US, but because one of my friends insisted on watching it when it was on E4 i'd hold and watch it at the same time she did. Think i'll get on that this afternoon.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by sr90

I don't think i've even finished the last series yet! Normally I watch shows as they come out in the US, but because one of my friends insisted on watching it when it was on E4 i'd hold and watch it at the same time she did. Think i'll get on that this afternoon.

It wasn't bad, but it didn't have anything on the other seasons imo, they overkilled a few things too. You'll know what I mean when you finish it, but its still got its funny bits.

I also seriously got in to Brooklyn nine nine too after watching some episodes on the plane but haven't seen the new episodes yet. Terry Crews is my man, I remember enduring everybody hates chris just for him lol.
Original post by sr90
They still make TBBT? I loved the first few seasons but it got so repetitive.

I'm excited for the Walking Dead though, it's going to be incredibly weird because i've always watched it with the guys in my friendship group at uni. They got me into it and we'd always watch the episodes together, but most of them have now left the area.

that's more or less every episode, although i still find it funn so why not?

yeah, walking dead will be interesting - surely a major character from the start will die at some point this season (rick, carl, glenn, daryl)
i think it's most likely glenn or maggie will croak since rick and carl are the major characters and central to the ongoing comic series (never read those though) and daryl is an absolute fan favourite which would make it idiotic to kill him off.
plus, the happy couple spent most of last season apart, and now that they're finally reunited it would be typical of the pessimistic, depressive zombie world to take one away forever.
Original post by Lúcio
that's more or less every episode, although i still find it funn so why not?

yeah, walking dead will be interesting - surely a major character from the start will die at some point this season (rick, carl, glenn, daryl)
i think it's most likely glenn or maggie will croak since rick and carl are the major characters and central to the ongoing comic series (never read those though) and daryl is an absolute fan favourite which would make it idiotic to kill him off.
plus, the happy couple spent most of last season apart, and now that they're finally reunited it would be typical of the pessimistic, depressive zombie world to take one away forever.

I wouldn't complain if they got rid of Carl, he annoys me :colonhash: We've still got Carol and Tyreese, you'd think one of those two might be killed off. I can't see it going too well when they eventually reunite with everyone else at that Terminus place. Glenn is a good shout though. I've never read the comics so I have no idea wtf they're going to do.

I wonder what happened to Luna Lovegood as well, she got kidnapped when she was with Daryl and we never heard of her again.
Reply 6589
yo yo yo yo

i gave up on walking dead mid season 3 (I heard season 4 got even worse too).

is it worth getting back into it for season 5?

bearing in mind at no point from what I have watched did it match the levels of season 1.
Original post by Lúcio
why? :frown:
deshi pls :/

TBBT humour is absolutely atrocious :nope:

Don't have much love for The Walking Dead either. I'll just take my post from the TWD thread after watching the latest season. So I would say no swarly ^^^^

Spoiler

Original post by sr90
I wouldn't complain if they got rid of Carl, he annoys me :colonhash: We've still got Carol and Tyreese, you'd think one of those two might be killed off. I can't see it going too well when they eventually reunite with everyone else at that Terminus place. Glenn is a good shout though. I've never read the comics so I have no idea wtf they're going to do.

I wonder what happened to Luna Lovegood as well, she got kidnapped when she was with Daryl and we never heard of her again.

he annoys me a little too but i don't think they'd do that.
rick has lost so much already in the 4 seasons so to lose his son too...?
any normal person there would kill themself tbh.

carol quite possibly but she's turned in to a badass and we haven't seen enough of that yet.
tyreese is a bit of a nothing character tbh but he's pretty new so not sure if they would bother just yet.
i'm gonna go with glen - i think he's dead in the comics now anyway.
he's a big enough character for it to be groundbreaking, but not popular enough for people to have had enough of quality people getting killed.

i think it would be really dumb to have killed off beth; they've tried so hard to insinuate she's dead that i would almost be a little surprised if she really had kicked the bucket.
Original post by swarly
yo yo yo yo

bearing in mind at no point from what I have watched did it match the levels of season 1.

why don't you watch season 4 online somewhere before you watch season 5?
i agree though, season 2 was the best imo.
first one was so short that it barely counted but the second was good - shane made it very interesting.

Original post by Deshi
TBBT humour is absolutely atrocious :nope:

Don't have much love for The Walking Dead either. I'll just take my post from the TWD thread after watching the latest season. So I would say no swarly ^^^^

oh yeah, it's pretty bad at times but i ain't bothered
sometimes i like cheap humour :biggrin:

why not TWD?
it's gory at times but pretty deep for a zombie series:cool:

also, does anybody at all watch person of interest?
i think it's amazing; it's my favourite show but literally nobody i know watches it...
Reply 6593
Original post by Deshi
x

Spoiler

WHUTTTT.:eek:

just finished season 1 tvd.

started off strong, got very weak as it went on imo.

interested in the evolution of Damon (but did prefer him as a cheeky kent); and the return of Katherine:eek:

Bout to jump straight into season 2.
Original post by swarly
yo yo yo yo

The only episode of S4 worth watching is the mid season finale. A lot of it was ****/filler episodes.
Jefferson Parish authorities said 32-year-old Shelley S. Dufresne and 24-year-old Rachel Respess, educators at Destrehan High School, are accused of having sex multiple times with the student.

An investigation began after the teen bragged to other students about their most recent encounter, which took place on the night of Sept. 12 after a high school football game and lasted until early hours in the morning

Taking student teacher relationships to another level.

Original post by So Instinct

Wow that's ****ed :lol:. Happens in America all the time.
Reply 6597
Original post by So Instinct

I am jelly, lucky kid. I'd take a few years of therapy for that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
oh yeah, it's pretty bad at times but i ain't bothered
sometimes i like cheap humour :biggrin:

why not TWD?
it's gory at times but pretty deep for a zombie series:cool:

also, does anybody at all watch person of interest?
i think it's amazing; it's my favourite show but literally nobody i know watches it...

See my quote in the last reply. The show is so unbalanced making it a bore to watch unless you have a bunch of episodes lined up so you can fast forward the **** ones. Haven't really rated the show since season 1 finished. Same with Homeland. Drab shows.

Person of Interest is great, it's something I go back to every now and then, but I do skip the episodic parts (the save of the week basically), ain't nobody got time for that.

Original post by swarly
WHUTTTT.:eek:

just finished season 1 tvd.

started off strong, got very weak as it went on imo.

interested in the evolution of Damon (but did prefer him as a cheeky kent); and the return of Katherine:eek:

Bout to jump straight into season 2.

Struggling to remember what happened in s1 but the best antagonists are around in S2 (Katherine and some other peeps), Nina Dobrev is sexy as hell when she plays Katherine. New season started last night I believe, will catch it tomorrow as I'm out in London tonight, about time, working 9-5 is boring.
Do you guys recommend Gotham?

Latest