The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

I am going to make tomorrow happen. I have decided. :nothing:
I'm going to go to the post office and get my travel insurance, go to the bank to get my travel money, book a haircut and and go to the psychiatrists appointment. Then I'm going to first aid and it'll be good. I have decided. I'm sick and fed up of this illness taking over my life.
Original post by superwolf
Could anyone who lives with you wake you up? Or if not that, get someone to phone repeatedly?

:hugs: I don't know about you, but I find doing something creative can help me feel better, or at least like I've not wasted the day. :smile:

Spoiler

That's a massive effort, and yet another person that I have to try and fail to get on with and work with. As far as I'm concerned, what i'm asking for isn't ****ing hard. I want a psych who is willing to not discharge me after 5 minutes, and someone, whether that be a therapist or GP or someone else, to be able to see me if needed at reasonably short notice if things are really bad. I'm not asking people to walk on water, and don't want yet more logistics and correspondence with people that are going to make me feel smothered. I'm giving it one last shot. If it's no different to last time, I'm out for good.
Original post by Meaty_man
I wouldn't say making your own cage is difficult, it's more a matter of having the tools to do it :tongue: That cage looks pretty awesome, and lots of good customer reviews :0 If you don't mind shelling out that money then go for it :smile:

It is a lot of money :s-smilie: but I want the biggest cage I can afford and id be useless at making my own

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tasha96
I am going to make tomorrow happen. I have decided. :nothing:
I'm going to go to the post office and get my travel insurance, go to the bank to get my travel money, book a haircut and and go to the psychiatrists appointment. Then I'm going to first aid and it'll be good. I have decided. I'm sick and fed up of this illness taking over my life.

Just wanted to say, something about this post really resonated with me. I'm going to try to do that for the next few days as well. I can't let this kill me.

Best of luck :smile: Will + rep as soon as I recharge.
Really struggling today :frown:
Original post by furryface12

:hugs:
Original post by Anonymous
Just wanted to say, something about this post really resonated with me. I'm going to try to do that for the next few days as well. I can't let this kill me.

Best of luck :smile: Will + rep as soon as I recharge.

:jumphug: Thank you and best of luck too! :smile: This can't beat us. :no: We'll win in the end! :smile: :hugs:

Anything set this off, or is it just how it is? :frown: :hugs:
Having a really **** time today. So much is going wrong and my chest pain is really really hurting.
Reply 6328

Spoiler

I'm not great, kind of crap all round to be honest although the post just came with something exciting so might go and try and do that in a minute! How are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry to hear :/

ooh what's in the post :tongue:

I'm OK. Just a chilled one at home. My granddad's here doing some DIY haha :biggrin:
Original post by tasha96
:jumphug: Thank you and best of luck too! :smile: This can't beat us. :no: We'll win in the end! :smile: :hugs:

Anything set this off, or is it just how it is? :frown: :hugs:

Don't know, think it's just how it is although dad keeps having a go at me and driving me mad which isn't helping. Don't think he's even any worse than usual, just feel crap so noticing it more :s-smilie:
Don't know, think it's just how it is although dad keeps having a go at me and driving me mad which isn't helping. Don't think he's even any worse than usual, just feel crap so noticing it more :s-smilie:

Big hugs from here. :frown: :hugs: I know the feeling. :sad: :hugs: Neither parents are talking to me at the moment and it's pretty painful being in the house just now. :frown: And because I'm already feeling awful, its kind of exaggerating things. :frown:
Been happy today just laughing and cracking jokes on here
saying that I've been on here from 7am until now which us more than a 9-5. If only it paid. It's something I like doing.

Makes me envious of comedians and politicians without my social phobia who do what I've done today (argued and cracked jokes) for a living.
My first day of placement was brilliant. Department are brill. The organisation is fantastic.

And I'm moving into the any day now phase of boat buying. Cash is ready, mooring is almost sorted, the boat now just needs to appear. Seen so many but now I'm finally in a place to buy one.

Out tonight with my friends and staying out with them. Starting to feel nervously brilliant!
Original post by Anonymous

Original post by lauraaaaa
Having a really **** time today. So much is going wrong and my chest pain is really really hurting.

Can definitely empathise with this one! :jumphug:

Original post by Riku
Sorry to hear :/

ooh what's in the post :tongue:

I'm OK. Just a chilled one at home. My granddad's here doing some DIY haha :biggrin:

Spoiler

So really not all that exciting, but they're tenor ones and I only just borrowed a tenor from somewhere and I've not played one before :redface:

Original post by tasha96
Big hugs from here. :frown: :hugs: I know the feeling. :sad: :hugs: Neither parents are talking to me at the moment and it's pretty painful being in the house just now. :frown: And because I'm already feeling awful, its kind of exaggerating things. :frown:

:hugs: to you too, that doesn't sound great at all :frown: I know the feeling with the exaggerating things, too :console:

Spoiler

So really not all that exciting, but they're tenor ones and I only just borrowed a tenor from somewhere and I've not played one before :redface:

:hugs: to you too, that doesn't sound great at all :frown: I know the feeling with the exaggerating things, too :console:

Yeah its a bit rubbish. :frown: Lucky that they're not my support network or I'd be screwed. :tongue:
:hugs: What have you been up to today? :h:
Sick of living with my parents. Recently found out they vote conservative which scares me a bit...I have never voted but I don't get the impression that conservatives generally approve of me or want me to live
Original post by tasha96
Yeah its a bit rubbish. :frown: Lucky that they're not my support network or I'd be screwed. :tongue:
:hugs: What have you been up to today? :h:

True! My mum's just come home so hopefully she'll be in a better mood...
Not a lot really, tried to do some physics but couldn't concentrate, tried to play saxophone but couldn't breathe and tried to sleep but ended up crying and then dad came in, ignored the fact that I was crying and told me to go do something useful :s-smilie: Sorry, bit of a rant there :redface: What have you been up to? :hugs:
Reply 6337

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'll give you a month then you should play Baker Street via webcam for us :tongue:
Going to some social event at uni today. Lets see how good it is. Kinda dreading going, but it has to be done.

:hugs: to anyone who needs them!
Original post by ParadoxSocks
My first day of placement was brilliant. Department are brill. The organisation is fantastic.

And I'm moving into the any day now phase of boat buying. Cash is ready, mooring is almost sorted, the boat now just needs to appear. Seen so many but now I'm finally in a place to buy one.

Out tonight with my friends and staying out with them. Starting to feel nervously brilliant!

:five: :five: :five:

Latest