The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sr90
Only three things in life are certain. Death, taxes & Drogba scoring against Arsenal.

Four: Pepe getting sent off.

:wink:
Would be funny if we actually did start Drogba against you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fallen_acorns
zurich is like a mythical fairy..

When you want him, or need him, he is no where..

But when you least expect it, when you have forgotten all about him, and he has slid into his place as juts another obscure memory from tsr... then he appears..

Like santa claus on christmas day, he whisks in, delivers presents of dutch pride.. tinged nostalgia.. drunken out-bursts(so real though.).. and even a story or two about him with a famous footballer (also so real.. dont ever doubt it)..

But then like a flash, and as qucik as he came, he is gone.. dissapeared, only to come back again when we have once again forgotten about him..

he is the glimmer of magic on this forum, the twinkle of a once promising young man who is now drinking his brain into obscurity, and hanging on to reality by a mear thread.. only able to orgasm when picturing johan cruyff.. and only able to be truely happy, when he is feeling the agonising split inside of him over whether he still beleives that wenger truely knows best.

Cool story bro. But he ain't drinking ****, and if he really was going out getting high all the time he wouldn't be popping up in the Chelsea thread at 11/12 most evenings.
Original post by The Shed End
Cool story bro. But he ain't drinking ****, and if he really was going out getting high all the time he wouldn't be popping up in the Chelsea thread at 11/12 most evenings.

you miss a lot of subtlety if you think at any point in that last rant, I was serious about his 'drunken/stoned/drug induced' rants
Original post by fallen_acorns
you miss a lot of subtlety if you think at any point in that last rant, I was serious about his 'drunken/stoned/drug induced' rants

I know that man...
Can someone explain to me how Wenger has squared it so that our £30m winger Sanchez is playing 90m in pointless League Cup games, rested for the derby and now brought back to play against a weak Galatasaray side so that he wont be entriely fresh for Stamford Bridge.

This is quite the opposite of what rotation should achieve.

Tonight I'd go: Szczesny, Monreal, Kosc/Mert, Chambers, Flamini, Rosicky, Cazorla, Podolski, Campbell, Welbeck.

Ideally Chambers and Koscielny would both get a break tonight but we cant even give one of them a break FFS. Although, probably no point resting players for SB anyway, we havent got a prayer.
Original post by Zürich
Can someone explain to me how Wenger has squared it so that our £30m winger Sanchez is playing 90m in pointless League Cup games, rested for the derby and now brought back to play against a weak Galatasaray side so that he wont be entriely fresh for Stamford Bridge.

Tonight I'd go: Szczesny, Monreal, Kosc/Mert, Chambers, Flamini, Rosicky, Cazorla, Podolski, Campbell, Welbeck.

Ideally Chambers and Koscielny would both get a break tonight but we cant even give one of them a break FFS. Although, probably no point resting players for SB anyway, we havent got a prayer.

agree completly about sanchez.

Confuses me no end to see him rested for big games like spurs, and I am amazed that I am going into a game against chelsea, and worrying about our big summer buy starting on the bench..

Its not even like he was doing that badly, before getting benched vs spurs, he had 4 goald in 4 games..
He's not being rested it's called being dropped he's been absolutely ****ing awful
Flamini tbh should be nowhere near the starting lineup. He has been responsible in the big games for losing the player he is meant to mark so many times.
Original post by baconbutty
He's not being rested it's called being dropped he's been absolutely ****ing awful

Scoring 4 in 4 and one of them getting us into the ucl is shocking. Wenger out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Scoring 4 in 4 and one of them getting us into the ucl is shocking. Wenger out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

2 goals 1 assist in 6 prem games where his general performance has been awful. One goal (which was an awful shot the keeper should of saved) in a qualifier vs besiktas and did absolutely **** all vs dortmund. Dropped for the last 2 league games. Great player
2 goals 1 assist in 6 prem games where his general performance has been awful. One goal (which was an awful shot the keeper should of saved) in a qualifier vs besiktas and did absolutely **** all vs dortmund. Dropped for the last 2 league games. Great player

He's been lively and positive in his play looking to take on players and his work rate is just something else. Do you want him to score a Hatrick every game and not misplace a single pass or get dispossessed once or something :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ArsenalWenger
He's been lively and positive in his play looking to take on players and his work rate is just something else. Do you want him to score a Hatrick every game and not misplace a single pass or get dispossessed once or something :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is honestly the most stupid ****ing defence I have ever heard. It always seems to be the one made for sanchez as well.

He's been lively and looked positive what the **** does that even mean? Is that just a nice excuse for his **** end product and awful turnover of possession? He's got work rate. 35m well spent.

arsene wenger the man with no spine has dropped him says it all
This is honestly the most stupid ****ing defence I have ever heard. It always seems to be the one made for sanchez as well.

He's been lively and looked positive what the **** does that even mean? Is that just a nice excuse for his **** end product and awful turnover of possession? He's got work rate. 35m well spent.

arsene wenger the man with no spine has dropped him says it all

Will you jump off a bridge if Sanchez beats Chelsea this weekend?
Just stop replying to baconbutty ffs. Just let him post his crap and let it fester unreplied. He's talking to himself now that Jam, the only person who only ever agrees with him, is gone
Original post by sevchenko
Just stop replying to baconbutty ffs. Just let him post his crap and let it fester unreplied. He's talking to himself now that Jam, the only person who only ever agrees with him, is gone

He is Jam :rolleyes:
Jam's gone?

Sheeit

Also lel basically butty is overdoing it, but he's not completely wrong. Pretty typical of him
Original post by Stalin
Will you jump off a bridge if Sanchez beats Chelsea this weekend?

No I don't care about football at all
Original post by e aí rapaz
He is Jam :rolleyes:

Na I'm happy for you to add me on snapchat though for proof otherwise but you'd probably find it weird that a fit boy posts on here
Original post by Zürich

Rumour is that he was dropped for disrupting the playing style of the team. No reliable sources though. Just loads of goal.com-like sites.

Latest