The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

One of flatmates friends just looked over my shoulder at my phone and was like 'ooh mental health' :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
I will sometime :biggrin: Also, that emoticon thing is amazing :fuhrer: :lol:

:console: It'll get better, I promise! I'm sure you're not the only one finding freshers hard, but you'll get used to it :hugs:

:tongue: 'Tis one of my favourites. :yep: :loveduck:

Original post by ScaryScience
thanks. going to lie down and try pretend im not really triggered. ugh

:lovehug:
Original post by Odd socks
One of flatmates friends just looked over my shoulder at my phone and was like 'ooh mental health' :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Uuuurg. :hmmm: Stuff her lovely- you don't need people like that! :hugs:
Big shout out to this lady below, who had to calm me down after I got very bad news today. Turns out my psychiatrist really has ditched me and left me with a MALE PSYCHIATRIST. It was suspected before but confirmed today. Lord give me strength. I am FUMING :mad: :mob: :mad:

Original post by tasha96
Helping put together a "bad days box" for one of my friends who's having a rough time at the moment. :smile: I have some pics and nice quotes and stuff. Obviously, it's for her to put her own special things in, but I wanted to have a couple of nice things already in the box to start hers off. I have one myself which is full of letters/pictures/quotes/mementos. I was just wondering what else people have in theirs? :smile: I was thinking about putting in a scented candle in a smell she likes, some individual hot chocolate sachets, and a recipe for mug cake (:colone:).

Anybody else have any ideas? :smile:

When you're putting quotes, don't forget nice song lyrics and/or titles, as recommended listening :musicus:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Big shout out to this lady below, who had to calm me down after I got very bad news today. Turns out my psychiatrist really has ditched me and left me with a MALE PSYCHIATRIST. It was suspected before but confirmed today. Lord give me strength. I am FUMING :mad: :mob: :mad:

When you're putting quotes, don't forget nice song lyrics and/or titles, as recommended listening :musicus:

Spoiler

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
Original post by Team_McDreamy
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks. I haven't been this angry in a while :fuhrer:
Original post by tasha96
Uuuurg. :hmmm: Stuff her lovely- you don't need people like that! :hugs:

It was a guy, I'm not sure why but that bothered me more, like I barely know him and he's reading and commenting on my private business :/

---

In other news I'm drinking the tastiest fruitiest cocktail :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by superwolf
I meant they're nice to your face, then slate your illness in their report (in my experience that is).

In what way did they slate it?
Thanks. I haven't been this angry in a while :fuhrer:

:frown: im so sorry hun, but i can completely understand. is there any way you can get it changed?
Original post by nohomo
So don't you agree that your claim would look better than mine?

I have some positive symptoms but mainly negative. Never heard voices or seen things.

They might think well we're all a bit unmotivated at times or we all get a bit shy or we all get sad...they wouldn't say we all sort of hear voices.

It's not that i don't want to work... I think that if I could it'd help me to have a life. But I'm not sure I can. I'm trying with voluntary work.

Not trying to be aggressive :smile:

I'm just pointing out why I'm nervous.

I'm also sorry to hear that I was right in thinking you'd said you have schizophrenia with positive symptoms.

I see. Sorry if you thought I was being aggressive.
Original post by Noodlzzz

Sorry

Autism and all that on my part...

PS huge nirvana fan over here!
In what way did they slate it?

Just saying the opposite of everything I'd told them - if I'd said I was at constant risk of 'x' they'd say 'Wolfie is at no risk of 'x''. Or if I had 'y' and 'z' self care needs they'd say I didn't have them either. :s-smilie: Then even weirder, they'd stick in one random thing that I'd never claimed, but they'd assert that I did have that problem! My DLA claim letters read like they're written by a particularly obtuse five-year-old. :tongue:

Spoiler

I'm note really sure what her favourite songs are. :colondollar:
It was a guy, I'm not sure why but that bothered me more, like I barely know him and he's reading and commenting on my private business :/

---

In other news I'm drinking the tastiest fruitiest cocktail :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Urg, some people. :unimpressed: :hugs:

Spoiler

Spoiler

:frown: im so sorry hun, but i can completely understand. is there any way you can get it changed?

Only by complaining, reckons my sister (the FY2 doc one, not the older sis) :tongue: So I'm gonna fight as good as I can. Have quoted NICE guidelines that they have breached :colone:

They're SO gonna wish they hadn't ****ed me over like this :colone:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by tasha96
I'm note really sure what her favourite songs are. :colondollar:

They don't have to be her favourite songs. Just happy songs, that might make her smile! :h:
Only by complaining, reckons my sister (the FY2 doc one, not the older sis) :tongue: So I'm gonna fight as good as I can. Have quoted NICE guidelines that they have breached :colone:

They're SO gonna wish they hadn't ****ed me over like this :colone:

go angry TLG :biggrin: am online btw if you wants the chats
go angry TLG :biggrin: am online btw if you wants the chats

Thanks :colondollar: Can we chat after my dinner? Mum's put the rice cooker on, so food should be incoming :colondollar:
Thanks :colondollar: Can we chat after my dinner? Mum's put the rice cooker on, so food should be incoming :colondollar:

ofc ofc, no rush :h: enjoy your dinner! :h:

Haven't had anyone comment as such, but always get :s-smilie: when I forget I've left a tab up on the laptop of MHSS with someone else around :/

Can't imagine it being nice at all, especially with someone random. :console:

Latest