The Student Room Group

Nick Griffin expelled from the BNP.

The British National Party says it has expelled its ex-leader Nick Griffin.In a statement, BNP party chairman Adam Walker said Mr Griffin had been informed of the decision on Wednesday.
In a tweet, Mr Griffin took issue with the decision, accusing the party leadership of "plastic gangster games".
Mr Griffin stepped down as party leader in July after 15 years at the top. The party saw its vote collapse in May's elections, in which Mr Griffin lost his seat in the European Parliament.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-29453341

Scroll to see replies

The BNP have no MPs, no MEPs and only 2 seats in local government (out of the available 21,871 seats).

I think it's safe to say that this is a non-issue.

Still funny though.
It would have been better to hear of the BNP closing down, though any division within the BNP probably harms their cause.
UKIP have replaced them.

UKIP are basically the BNP now.
Original post by democracyforum
UKIP have replaced them.

Not really.
Original post by tengentoppa
Not really.

well., bleh
UKIP have replaced them.

To an extent, but there's a pretty sizable chunk of UKIP support that has always been too old/middle-class/squeamish to vote BNP.
Reply 7
UKIP have replaced them.

UKIP, while not great, are significantly better than the BNP. They are much less racist and homophobic, and much less christian.
Reply 8
UKIP are the new BNP just a little smarter.. they basically have just learnt from the BNPs mistakes but overall very racist. They think they are smart hiring black supporters to come on stage with them lol those black people are idiotic and probably have no idea what they are signing up for. They are not even black British either which makes no sense atall.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wonder what he'll do now. His options are perhaps limited. It changes nothing about him or the BNP though. Both are scum.
Original post by MrMango
UKIP are the new BNP just a little smarter.. they basically have just learnt from the BNPs mistakes but overall very racist. They think they are smart hiring black supporters to come on stage with them lol those black people are idiotic and probably have no idea what they are signing up for. They are not even black British either which makes no sense atall.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They think they can say 'black people love us' by just having a few token black people in their party; whilst trying to make it look as though these black people are representatives of their whole race.

It seems to be all disillusioned Labour supporters who love UKIP here. The 'terk errr jerbs' crowd

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by thunder_chunky
I wonder what he'll do now. His options are perhaps limited. It changes nothing about him or the BNP though. Both are scum.

not true at all i could say you are scum but i do not know you ukip are nothing like the bnp
Original post by mstone12
not true at all i could say you are scum but i do not know you ukip are nothing like the bnp

What are you talking about? I'm not talking about UKIP. And as for Nick Griffin and the BNP, they are scum. Racist scumbags.
Griff is gonna be huge on the lecture circuit now. Im expecting a book out soon and a kiss and tell story in the sun telling us that hes basically a misunderstood man and that for the last 30 years hes been taking the piss.
Reply 14
Original post by MiddleUnderclass
Griff is gonna be huge on the lecture circuit now. Im expecting a book out soon and a kiss and tell story in the sun telling us that hes basically a misunderstood man and that for the last 30 years hes been taking the piss.

I'm expecting a young asian women claiming he assaulted them in 1904

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bizarre how people compare the BNP with Ukip when Ukips immigration policy is the least racist out of any mainstream party.

Ukip wants a points system. This means that no matter what your colour is, if you have the required skills, you can move to Britain.

Ukip wants to end the open borders to Europe. Which is mainly white immigration.

But, I guess most voters are too small minded and partisan to actually look into details, instead vomitng out the pre-prepared rhetoric of their favourite newspapers.
Original post by capitalismstinks
Bizarre how people compare the BNP with Ukip when Ukips immigration policy is the least racist out of any mainstream party.

Ukip wants a points system. This means that no matter what your colour is, if you have the required skills, you can move to Britain.

Ukip wants to end the open borders to Europe. Which is mainly white immigration.

But, I guess most voters are too small minded and partisan to actually look into details, instead vomitng out the pre-prepared rhetoric of their favourite newspapers.

Well two thirds of our immigration comes from outside of the EU.

How you can claim that the mainstream parties have a racist immigration policy is beyond me...
How come the BNP are always fighting amongst themselves?

I thought they were ethnically homogenous which is the key to having a stable and cohesive society?

The way they are always squabbling and threatening each other you'd think they'd been suffering from multiculturalism.
While I think it's ludicrous to say that UKIP are the new BNP, BNP voters must be going somewhere (other than hell).
Reply 19
Original post by MagicNMedicine
How come the BNP are always fighting amongst themselves?

I thought they were ethnically homogenous which is the key to having a stable and cohesive society?

The way they are always squabbling and threatening each other you'd think they'd been suffering from multiculturalism.

What?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending