The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Hun let us know you're safe? :hugs:
Original post by ScaryScience
feel very impulsive. very tempted to be extreme and do harmful things. lets face it this is too **** for words
Original post by ScaryScience
feel very impulsive. very tempted to be extreme and do harmful things. lets face it this is too **** for words

:hugs: stay safe! really hope you are okay, it's awful things are so bad for you but we are all here for you if you need to talk and stuff! :hugs:
Think I over exerted myself the last couple of days. Feel sick and sore and shakey again

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
Think I over exerted myself the last couple of days. Feel sick and sore and shakey again

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: I haven't done much at all recently but i still haven't done what little i need to >_> Maybe try take it easy for a bit? Even just a day might be enough.
Half an hour longer and then Im just getting up this is totally pointless. :cry2:
Original post by tasha96
Half an hour longer and then Im just getting up this is totally pointless. :cry2:

I know how that feels :/ :hugs: Annoying how sleep is so important yet so difficult.
Original post by tasha96

Original post by Meaty_man
I know how that feels :/ :hugs: Annoying how sleep is so important yet so difficult.

:hugs: for both of you!

not able to sleep myself either, just aimlessly watching telly & using my PC really
can today be cancelled? please and thank you? :emo:
:hugs: to everyone.

I'm feeling pretty good this morning. :smile: Got my mice coming on Sunday, my textiles class this afternoon and a fun evening ahead of me too. All that and a cup of coffee. :proud:
Original post by superwolf
:hugs: to everyone.

I'm feeling pretty good this morning. :smile: Got my mice coming on Sunday, my textiles class this afternoon and a fun evening ahead of me too. All that and a cup of coffee. :proud:

:woo: for feeling good :h:

what're you doing in your textiles class? :smile:
Original post by tasha96

Original post by Meaty_man

Do you guys know the reason why you find it so hard to sleep? I am having the same problem :sad:

:hugs:
Original post by tasha96
Hun let us know you're safe? :hugs:

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
:hugs: stay safe! really hope you are okay, it's awful things are so bad for you but we are all here for you if you need to talk and stuff! :hugs:

thanks. wont say too much on here but yeah. not a good night.
Original post by Team_McDreamy
:woo: for feeling good :h:

what're you doing in your textiles class? :smile:

:biggrin:

Experimental weaving!
Original post by superwolf
:biggrin:

Experimental weaving!

oooo, sounds fun :biggrin: is it at a local college then or?
Feel like a failure, already missed 2 lectures because I'm scared that people are watching me! What on earth am I going to do?
Didn't go to my morning lecture, I feel so ill :frown: my throat hurts and my stomach feels all weird :s-smilie: and now im angry and disappointed at myself for not powering through and going :angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Team_McDreamy
oooo, sounds fun :biggrin: is it at a local college then or?

It's at a place called Start in Salford - they do arts on prescription courses where you do six weeks at a time of all different activities. So far I've done art (didn't get on with it, not artistic enough :tongue:), willow weaving (made a basket!), bag making and now textiles. :smile: It's really awesome and all totally free!

Original post by alexyyyy
Feel like a failure, already missed 2 lectures because I'm scared that people are watching me! What on earth am I going to do?

:console: You can always sit at the back of the room, if that would help? You can also get your disability support office to tell lecturers not to make a fuss if you suddenly leave the room. :smile:

And don't feel like a failure - think how many people will have missed those lectures just cos they've been hungover! :tongue: You've got a proper reason, and hopefully you're going to do something about it, so try not to feel bad about it. :console:

Original post by Odd socks
Didn't go to my morning lecture, I feel so ill :frown: my throat hurts and my stomach feels all weird :s-smilie: and now im angry and disappointed at myself for not powering through and going :angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: If you wouldn't have been able to concentrate or take notes then you won't have missed much. :nah: Take some time to look after yourself, so that you'll be well enough to go to future lectures instead. :smile:
Okay, so there was an issue of somesorts, and they cant do today.:sad: BUT I phoned them back! :gasp: :eek3: And I have a new appointment for tomorrow morning. :colone:
Big hugs for all those feeling ill, and those who didn't get much sleep :grouphugs:

Original post by tasha96
Okay, so there was an issue of somesorts, and they cant do today.:sad: BUT I phoned them back! :gasp: :eek3: And I have a new appointment for tomorrow morning. :colone:

Well done lovely! I hate phoning people :afraid:
Original post by moment of truth
Do you guys know the reason why you find it so hard to sleep? I am having the same problem :sad:

:hugs:

For me its when things are really bothering me- (I know exactly what, just not going to go into detail on here)

Latest