Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:colonhash: :frown: :jumphug:

:ahee:

:ninja:

Spoiler

How're you?
Original post by ScaryScience
How're you?

Not too bad, thanks. Handed over my complaint letter. Have lots of work to do (including prep for volunteering on Sat, which I had kinda forgotten about :erm: ) but just wanna sleep. Might have to have a nap. Unless you wanna chat on Fbk?
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Not too bad, thanks. Handed over my complaint letter. Have lots of work to do (including prep for volunteering on Sat, which I had kinda forgotten about :erm: ) but just wanna sleep. Might have to have a nap. Unless you wanna chat on Fbk?

It's ok, go have a sleep :hugs: Internet is crap right now anyway, be good to catch up soon though. Sorry you've been bombarded with work already, have every faith you'll do amazingly as ever, though.
Original post by ScaryScience
It's ok, go have a sleep :hugs: Internet is crap right now anyway, be good to catch up soon though. Sorry you've been bombarded with work already, have every faith you'll do amazingly as ever, though.

Thanks lovely. Let's try and talk soon :hugs:
Original post by furryface12

Falling apart so bad. Just had to email the 2 guide leaders and basically say i can no longer go :sad:
Getting so ill.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PonchoKid
Falling apart so bad. Just had to email the 2 guide leaders and basically say i can no longer go :sad:
Getting so ill.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown: :hugs: Anything we can do? :console: Hopefully you can start somewhere else/restart there in a couple of months when you feel a bit better? PM me if you want, about to take the dog out but will only be half an hour as I don't want to run into people I know from school :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:frown: Not going to get to carry on with the textiles course, been put in another group instead. Got upset and had to leave early, cos I really liked this group and the stuff I was learning, and I could see myself becoming friends with some of the people if I'd have got to stay longer. I know it's hard for the organisation to please everybody, but I was really hoping I'd get to stay. :frown:
Hair has been cut and I'm back on schedule if I make cookies when I get home. Think that was one of the fastest hair cuts I've ever had. Even if it did include a weird head massage when they washed my hair :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by superwolf
:frown: Not going to get to carry on with the textiles course, been put in another group instead. Got upset and had to leave early, cos I really liked this group and the stuff I was learning, and I could see myself becoming friends with some of the people if I'd have got to stay longer. I know it's hard for the organisation to please everybody, but I was really hoping I'd get to stay. :frown:

:console: was there a reason for you not being able to carry on?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
:frown: :hugs: Anything we can do? :console: Hopefully you can start somewhere else/restart there in a couple of months when you feel a bit better? PM me if you want, about to take the dog out but will only be half an hour as I don't want to run into people I know from school :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nahhh, guides was just making me ill, like last week i was terrified to even leave the flat incase something bad happened, and its not good for me :frown:
Gonna see if going to senior section might help instead of leadering :dontknow: i know its still possible to get my QGA done even with this slip up.
Thanks hun, have fun with the dog :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PonchoKid
:console: was there a reason for you not being able to carry on?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're meant to change every six weeks, but the woman who ran the group said she was happy for me to stay if there was room. No room though, they have to prioritise new people.
Original post by superwolf

Hugs. Have they said what other group you're going in? Will cookies help?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Valvopus
Hugs. Have they said what other group you're going in? Will cookies help?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Print-making (it was that or calligraphy :yucky:). Which will probably be ok, but I just really felt as if I belonged with the other group. :frown: Cookies will probably help. :redface:
Original post by moment of truth
Do you guys know the reason why you find it so hard to sleep? I am having the same problem :sad:

:hugs:

A lot of things can affect your sleep, and not all of them we have control over. Having a routine time to go to bed and get up helps, since our bodies seem to like routine stuff.

There's things you can do like having a warm drink before bed, a warm bath/shower, not looking at a screen just before going to bed, and generally trying to wind down. I try to put what i know into practice but either i don't try hard enough, or i just suck at sleeping.
Original post by Team_McDreamy
6 :h: so I'm almost halfway there!

do you know what you wanna do after your a levels?

that sounds really really good that you had that all in place, being proactive and getting measures in place before things get really bad is always the best thing to do - i wish i had been as proactive as you, i'd been having issues for years and years before i decided to start doing something about it and it landed me in all sorts of tricky situations, like failing exams/panic attacks and whatnot.

aah thats really good! whats been your favourite part about it so far? :smile:

umm i do but id rather not say here :redface: and i can always feel like a pressure on me like something physical around me pushing in because i think i subconsciously worry that i wont get offers :frown:

i just need to make sure i stick to everything and get it all done. one of my main problems is that i worry about almost everything so i avoid tasks till last minute and then that just adds to my stress :frown:

aww! :hugs: i really hope you are feeling better now!

another thing that i have a tendency to always do is live in a fake bubble of happy! its like i make myself purposley cheerful infront of eveyone and go about everything like its normal when inside i feel like a a big mess! :sigh:
Original post by jelly1000
its cos you have to remember to untick the box, I keep forgetting too

it was working fine but then i wanted to try out anonymous posting for as id never done it before, now i have to un tick that box every time! i wish it would just stay unchecked! :sigh:
Original post by cupcakes87
it was working fine but then i wanted to try out anonymous posting for as id never done it before, now i have to un tick that box every time! i wish it would just stay unchecked! :sigh:

I think someone has a script to disable auto-anon :holmes:
got nightline training on Saturday. feeling very very bad these days so mixed feelings.

Latest