Scroll to see replies

Why's PandaWho banned? Anyway...just don't know what to think anymore :sigh:
Original post by Danny the Geezer
Why's PandaWho banned? Anyway...just don't know what to think anymore :sigh:

Who knows.

Posted from TSR Mobile
i wish i could have a hug right now
Original post by PonchoKid
Yes hun. I promise. Wish we could take them away sooner rather than later :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No one knows the future though. Like I see no point in this any more. :/
Original post by guitaristemily
i wish i could have a hug right now

:hugs:

---

Feeling ill and I'm all alone and bored :frown:

Asked my flatmate about a hamster though, and she said yes, so just need to hear back from the landlord now. If they say yes then that should help :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bought a boat :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by ParadoxSocks
Bought a boat :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Wow congrats!! Like a houseboat?

Posted from TSR Mobile
:angry::mad:
So empty atm.
Got a letter saying my driving licence has been revoked following my psychiatric report :frown: :frown:
Original post by bullettheory
Got a letter saying my driving licence has been revoked following my psychiatric report :frown: :frown:

That is really **** :frown: :hugs:

---------------------------------

Got my first meeting with my personal tutor at uni on Monday. I'm undecided whether or not I should explain MH stuff in that I've been seriously ill not that long ago and there's a decent chance I'm going to relapse. It'd be useful if I do get ill again because then she'll know my history which would save me a lot of grief of me explaining which would be really difficult to do whilst ill. I just don't know how to do it without sounding like an attention seeker or a special snowflake. Or if I should do it at all.
fed up of feeling this ****. all. the. time. thinking a lot.
Original post by Anonymous #2

:hugs:
Original post by Anonymous #2

---------------------------------

Got my first meeting with my personal tutor at uni on Monday. I'm undecided whether or not I should explain MH stuff in that I've been seriously ill not that long ago and there's a decent chance I'm going to relapse. It'd be useful if I do get ill again because then she'll know my history which would save me a lot of grief of me explaining which would be really difficult to do whilst ill. I just don't know how to do it without sounding like an attention seeker or a special snowflake. Or if I should do it at all.

i think you should tell her.. I'm having trouble with how to tell stuff to my tutor too…

Good luck though :smile: - Maybe the first time you don't have to tell her everything you can always plan to see her again to chat about it in more depth..
Original post by hannahchan
i think you should tell her.. I'm having trouble with how to tell stuff to my tutor too…

Good luck though :smile: - Maybe the first time you don't have to tell her everything you can always plan to see her again to chat about it in more depth..

:hugs: It is tough. What year are you in?

Thanks- no doubt I'll post how horrific/well it went on Monday :tongue:
Original post by hannahchan

AH that last anon post was me!
So today..... :ninja:

I booked a haircut, took out travel insurance, sat through a psychiatrists appointment, had a shower, made up a friends bad day box and went to first aid.**And it was okay!*:awesome:

Tomorrows jobs- go to the haircut, deal with something in the bank, pick up travel money, put in and pick up prescription, book a gp appointment, send an oversized letter and other shizzle...*:eek3:
Original post by tasha96
So today..... :ninja:

I booked a haircut, took out travel insurance, sat through a psychiatrists appointment, had a shower, made up a friends bad day box and went to first aid.**And it was okay!*:awesome:

Tomorrows jobs- go to the haircut, deal with something in the bank, pick up travel money, put in and pick up prescription, book a gp appointment, send an oversized letter and other shizzle...*:eek3:

PRSOM. You've got this! :five:
Getting angry so easily...will destroy any chances to get a better player...I am so bad at motivating myself. (Except if it is about work, because then I know, it is for the company and I get paid for it, which means I benefit from it, no matter how bad the work is. Of course enthusiasm and happy face is something else...)
Original post by Anonymous
:hugs: It is tough. What year are you in?

Thanks- no doubt I'll post how horrific/well it went on Monday :tongue:

:smile: thank you.

Hm I don't really want to say I'm a bit worried people might know who I am.. but yeah Ive been at uni for a while..

how about you?

I've been thinking of creating a new account maybe but I forgot my password when I clicked create.. so I can't log in.. and the email messed up.

good luck!

Latest