The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by guitaristemily
it hasnt become the case, dont worry.

i just kow all of this stuffis gonna get worse and its already pretty bad and i dont know if i can copewith it all atm

Well we're all here to help support you in whatever way possible. Just remember that! :smile:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Well we're all here to help support you in whatever way possible. Just remember that! :smile:

i know. what do you mean by "what ever way possible" though
:lovehug:

:awesome:
i jutst cant. ok.

sorry for letting everyone down.

TLG didnt say you were letting anyone down hun. :nah: Sometimes we must do the very things we think we cannot. :hugs:
i know. what do you mean by "what ever way possible" though

Well obviously there's only so much an Internet community can do. Without being in your actual life, there are lots of limitations! That's all I meant :smile:

Original post by tasha96
:awesome:

Why you still awake, lovely? :kissing2:

Thanks for today, btw. Sorry to melt on you again :colondollar:
Took months and months of persuading to get me to go to my gp, abd it was one of the hardest things Ive ever done. However, it literally saved my life. :smile:
Original post by tasha96

TLG didnt say you were letting anyone down hun. :nah: Sometimes we must do the very things we think we cannot. :hugs:

still feel like i am though

Well obviously there's only so much an Internet community can do. Without being in your actual life, there are lots of limitations! That's all I meant :smile:

thats what i thought, but i wasnt sure.

i shouldnt be awake right now, but i am, and theres not point in sleep becuase of the fact ihave to wake in like 3 hours anywya

i shouldnt be awake right now, but i am, and theres not point in sleep becuase of the fact ihave to wake in like 3 hours anywya

Yikes! :eek3: Do you live very far from your school or something?! :console:
Yikes! :eek3: Do you live very far from your school or something?! :console:

no, i just need to do a load of work.

:console:

Sometimes your health has to come first, if that means taking a day of then thats what you have to do.
Dont run yourself into the ground because that can cause physical illness and your mental health to get worse.

Can i ask how many GCSEs your doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tasha96
Took months and months of persuading to get me to go to my gp, abd it was one of the hardest things Ive ever done. However, it literally saved my life. :smile:

I'm pleased to hear it :smile:
It took me a similar time to finally visit my GP but today I can truly say it was worth it.
Keep well:smile:
still feel like i am though

I know the feeling. :console: But you have to try and challenge those kind of thoughts. :smile: Test them out against evidence. :yes:

Why you still awake, lovely? :kissing2:

Thanks for today, btw. Sorry to melt on you again :colondollar:

Walls are screaming. :sad: How come you're up? :console: And stop apologising or I'll call you a numpty and cause an international interwebs incident as hordes of angry x-soc and mhss peeps turn up to defend you... :tongue:
:console:

being behin din like 3 subjects is not fun

Original post by PonchoKid
Sometimes your health has to come first, if that means taking a day of then thats what you have to do.
Dont run yourself into the ground because that can cause physical illness and your mental health to get worse.

Can i ask how many GCSEs your doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i think, currently, 7. i did 2 last year too, and failed 1, did ok in the other
Original post by tasha96

Walls are screaming. :sad:

Oh no! :jumphug: Do you need me to come onto Facebook? :penguinhug:

How come you're up? :console:

Just thought I'd spend a bit of time with the voices, to see if that appeases them. If that makes any sense?! :colondollar:

And stop apologising or I'll call you a numpty and cause an international interwebs incident as hordes of angry x-soc and mhss peeps turn up to defend you... :tongue:

:eek3:

:teehee:

:lovehug:
Original post by tasha96
I know the feeling. :console: But you have to try and challenge those kind of thoughts. :smile: Test them out against evidence. :yes:

im not doin well. at all. nobody at my school cares though. im stuck letitng people down.
being behin din like 3 subjects is not fun

I can imagine! :sadnod:
I can imagine! :sadnod:

nearly caught up with 1 though.
nearly caught up with 1 though.

That's good! :king1:
That's good! :king1:

still behind on 2, and i know they wont be done any time sooon