The Student Room Group

Guys , would you marry a girl who's had sex with over 20 guys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by learningisrad
...but most women don't take two guys a year in during the span of ten years.

I don't think it happens like that necessarily, but I fully believe that many women have slept with more than two guys in a year. There's been 1-2 years where I've only slept with one person, but there's also been a year where I've slept with significantly more than one.
Reply 81
Jeeze, no. I mean I don't mind maybe 3-4, providing they were relationships, but 20!? That's a lot of dick I really don't want to think about. That ain't the sort of carefree personality I'm looking for.
If she was late 20s I'd probably think there was something a bit strange if she hadn't.
Original post by EllieC130
Not a guy but just saying, I'd marry a guy who'd done the same so long as he didn't cheat during the relationship therefore I don't see why the attitude shouldn't be the same the other way round.

Marry me x
Original post by cole-slaw
If she was late 20s I'd probably think there was something a bit strange if she hadn't.

TBF, if she had over 20 dicks by the time she's in her late 20's, it just goes to show she's obviously not very good at maintaining relationships! Each bf/fling she has got to last only a year max.

And would she move one with you? Probably if she's moved on for over 20 before
Original post by Yoshimaidaz
TBF, if she had over 20 dicks by the time she's in her late 20's, it just goes to show she's obviously not very good at maintaining relationships! Each bf/fling she has got to last only a year max.

And would she move one with you? Probably if she's moved on for over 20 before

Do you have self-esteem issues? Why do you think she would move on from you?

and what on earth makes you assume that all 20 were boyfriends? Have you never had an ONS or a FWB?
(edited 9 years ago)
Do you have self-esteem issues? Why do you think she would move on from you?

It's got nothing with self esteem.
If you think of it logically - if she can't stay with over 20 guys for more than a year, what makes you think you will be the one?

Maybe it's you who is overestimating your ability to flatter someone like that.
Original post by Yoshimaidaz
It's got nothing with self esteem.
If you think of it logically - if she can't stay with over 20 guys for more than a year, what makes you think you will be the one?

Maybe it's you who is overestimating your ability to flatter someone like that.

lol no. I am only going off personal experience here. A lot of guys act like complete bellends when it comes to relationships, I don't. Hence in over 10 years of dating, no-one has ever broken up with me.
Reply 88
As long as potential spouse is disease free and stays faithful in the marriage/relationship, its irrelevant.
Original post by CJKay
Jeeze, no. I mean I don't mind maybe 3-4, providing they were relationships, but 20!? That's a lot of dick I really don't want to think about. That ain't the sort of carefree personality I'm looking for.

since when is a relationship carefree...
I mean live and let live sure..its your choice
Just personally I wouldn't be overly bothered about it.
Tbh amount of bfs would more put me off....I know some girls have the same problem time and time again with lads..and just bounce from bf to bf instead of sorting the issue out...sex though..its much less clear cut.

Considering 30 is the typical age to marry..20 doesn't seem that crazy..I mean 2 a year for 10 years..hardly a dealbreaker.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
OK I will try but I don't want ons or any sexual partners
I only want a girlfriend rn

Posted from TSR Mobile
thats fair enough:smile:

Original post by carlaraptor
I don't think it happens like that necessarily, but I fully believe that many women have slept with more than two guys in a year. There's been 1-2 years where I've only slept with one person, but there's also been a year where I've slept with significantly more than one.

yeh exactly 20 isn't much.I knew a guy who's dating a women who's been with roughly 500 men...that's men you might begin to worry!
but 20 I mean..thats as close you get to a virgin these days with women by 30!
Reply 90
Original post by trustmeimlying1
since when is a relationship carefree...
I mean live and let live sure..its your choice
Just personally I wouldn't be overly bothered about it.
Tbh amount of bfs would more put me off....I know some girls have the same problem time and time again with lads..and just bounce from bf to bf instead of sorting the issue out...sex though..its much less clear cut.

Uh, relationships aren't carefree? I think you misread what I wrote.

Also agreed about the number of boyfriends part. I prefer somebody with self-restraint in general. I find people who generally just avoid jumping from person to person are much more reliable because they put their faith in you for the long-term.

I like to think about and solidify my future, and somebody who just hops around for sex or relationships... generally doesn't have much of a plan.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by CJKay
Uh, relationships aren't carefree? I think you misread what I wrote.

Also agreed about the number of boyfriends part. I prefer somebody with self-restraint in general. I find people who generally just avoid jumping from person to person are much more reliable because they put their faith in you for the long-term.

I like to think about and solidify my future, and somebody who just hops around for sex or relationships... generally doesn't have much of a plan.

but having 20 sexual partners is different to 20 bf's with ONS quite common these days..

20 really isn't overly much..fair enough if its a dealbreaker for you but i'd wonder how strict you are on other criteria.
Reply 92
but having 20 sexual partners is different to 20 bf's with ONS quite common these days..

20 really isn't overly much..fair enough if its a dealbreaker for you but i'd wonder how strict you are on other criteria.

Criteria such as..?
Original post by CJKay
Criteria such as..?

Looks.
Personality.
Interests.
Ambitions.
Occupation.
Ethnicity.
and the list goes on...

Ideally what you're looking for should match what you offer.

i.e. the more you can offer the more picky you can afford to be generally speaking

not to mention your personal circumstance in the opportunities you get to meet potential partners and your ability to get to the dating stage and so on..
Reply 94
Looks.

Not particularly picky. I'm no looker myself.

Personality.
Ambitions.

Prefer somebody aspirational, don't care what about. Somebody naturally maternal would be a plus but I've not exactly been known to pick out that sort of woman.

Interests.

Not bothered. Preferably at least something in common. Sciences, engineering, humanities, whatever; just not something like "women's studies" or "feminism".

Ethnicity.

:dontknow: Caucasian, Eastern, Latin, dunno.

Hope that answered your questions. I think it's perfectly reasonable to not want somebody who puts such little emphasis on sharing personal space on basic terms, like "(s)he was hot so we banged".
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by CJKay
Not particularly picky. I'm no looker myself.

Prefer somebody aspirational, don't care what about. Somebody naturally maternal would be a plus but I've not exactly been known to pick out that sort of woman.

Not bothered. Preferably at least something in common. Sciences, engineering, humanities, whatever; just not something like "women's studies" or "feminism".

:dontknow: Caucasian, Eastern, Latin, dunno.

Hope that answered your questions. I think it's perfectly reasonable to not want somebody who puts such little emphasis on sharing personal space on basic terms, like "(s)he was hot so we banged".
yeh you don't seem overly picky so I'm sure you'll be grand

either way you can picky regardless and it may still work out for you.

such is life...so much of it down to pure luck

I hope the luck is on the good side for you:smile:
20? Yeah, I don't see the problem.
lol no. I am only going off personal experience here. A lot of guys act like complete bellends when it comes to relationships, I don't. Hence in over 10 years of dating, no-one has ever broken up with me.

If you aren't a bellend in relationships AND no girls have willingly broken up with you...why did you break up then?

Either you WERE a bellend and ran out of love for her, or she broke up with you.

yeh exactly 20 isn't much.I knew a guy who's dating a women who's been with roughly 500 men...that's men you might begin to worry!
but 20 I mean..thats as close you get to a virgin these days with women by 30!

500 men? My God! She must have had some major daddy issues!!!!!!!!
No

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending