The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
hopefully yeah, be good to have a good nights sleep tonight if I can, especially as am out tomorrow to my mums & to sort out my suit for Poncho's graduation!
lol, no, they will put a towel round you if they wash your hair, I don't know the exact specifics for womens hair but when I went in the past they didn't do anything scary or strange :smile: (Poncho does my hair now though, saves us money & she knows how I like my hair anyway :smile:)

Oooh exciting! :eek: She was saying what a hullabaloo it was to get tickets!
Ah. :colondollar: I see. :colondollar: My mum used to cut mine! :five:
:ninja:
Original post by tasha96
Oooh exciting! :eek: She was saying what a hullabaloo it was to get tickets!
Ah. :colondollar: I see. :colondollar: My mum used to cut mine! :five:

yeah, she had to get onto the site that sold extra tickets for like a set time & everything to get an extra one so her mum & stepdad & me can all see her graduate :smile: sure a good money saver! used to cost me like a £10 at the barbers :tongue:
Original post by IDukem

:ahee:
:jumphug:
Hows you? :h:
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
yeah, she had to get onto the site that sold extra tickets for like a set time & everything to get an extra one so her mum & stepdad & me can all see her graduate :smile: sure a good money saver! used to cost me like a £10 at the barbers :tongue:

:hugs:
Tried sleeping with some sleep music on last night. I would say it was better but still not good enough. My mind still wandered into thoughts I didn't want to think about. :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
How to confuse a Snowflake. Give her synoptic chemistry problems for organic chemistry to complete. She completes them in less than an hour. Last year they used to take me HOURS.
Original post by tasha96
:ahee:
:jumphug:
Hows you? :h:

Ermm, feeling all right since my last visit here. Starting to develop feelings for someone in a relationship isn't good for the soul though :redface: :lol:

I read about your phone call and you going to get a haircut! I'm so proud of you, I say that phrase a lot to you, but it's true. You inspire me :h: How are you in general? :hugs:
Original post by IDukem
Ermm, feeling all right since my last visit here. Starting to develop feelings for someone in a relationship isn't good for the soul though :redface: :lol:

I read about your phone call and you going to get a haircut! I'm so proud of you, I say that phrase a lot to you, but it's true. You inspire me :h: How are you in general? :hugs:

Aw no. :frown: :hugs: Anything you want to talk about? :hugs::
Thank you, that's lovely of you to say. :colondollar: :hugs: I'm not great atm. :sad: Big arguments in the house and the doctor is talking about hospital again to start a new med. :s-smilie:
Original post by tasha96
Aw no. :frown: :hugs: Anything you want to talk about? :hugs::
Thank you, that's lovely of you to say. :colondollar: :hugs: I'm not great atm. :sad: Big arguments in the house and the doctor is talking about hospital again to start a new med. :s-smilie:

I don't really know to be honest :redface: I might throw you a PM at some stage today if that's all right with you? :h:
No worries, it's an honour to know you at all :hugs: Aww no! Arguments are never the one, I've never liked being or seeing arguments myself :no: Do what you feel is most comfortable for you and whatever that maybe, me and I'm sure everyone else here will be by your side :hugs: Sorry if that hasn't been helpful at all :redface:
Original post by tasha96
I just realised Ive written an essay on the wrong thing. :facepalm: I read the word wrong. :cry2:

Very easily done :jumphug: Don't beat yourself up about it :penguinhug:

Original post by tasha96
Well, no sleep and my parents still aren't speaking to me. :sad:
However, I plucked up the courage to phone the GP and book an appointment! :gasp: AND AND AND I may be freaking out a fair bit about the haircut in LESS THAN THREE HOURS!!!... :colondollar:

Good luck sweetie and well done about phoning the GP! :hugs:

Original post by IDukem

:lovehug:
Booked a GP appointment which is good but they asked me if it was urgent and I panicked and said yes so she said 'right, I'll tell him it's an emergency then' which it's not, it's good that I've got one today but scared that he'll shout at me now ans I don't want him to :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

:lovehug:

Heeey :smile: :hugs:
Original post by furryface12
Booked a GP appointment which is good but they asked me if it was urgent and I panicked and said yes so she said 'right, I'll tell him it's an emergency then' which it's not, it's good that I've got one today but scared that he'll shout at me now ans I don't want him to :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: Try not to worry too much, it's so easily done! A lot of receptionists aren't as nice as they should be and it's easy to panic :sadnod:

Original post by IDukem
Heeey :smile: :hugs:

You came back :gah:

Good to see you on here, sweetie. And can totally empathise with your predicament of being in love with someone unavailable. Tiz fun, isn't it? :nopity:

You came back :gah:

Good to see you on here, sweetie. And can totally empathise with your predicament of being in love with someone unavailable. Tiz fun, isn't it? :nopity:

Kinda...we'll see. It might be a "every once in a while" type deal :redface:

Thank you, it's lovely to see you too :h: Very fun, I'm hoping it'll leave as quickly as it came. I've only known her for a day to be fair, but there's something about her that has caused me to struggle to think of anything else :cute:
Original post by IDukem
Kinda...we'll see. It might be a "every once in a while" type deal :redface:

Thank you, it's lovely to see you too :h: Very fun, I'm hoping it'll leave as quickly as it came. I've only known her for a day to be fair, but there's something about her that has caused me to struggle to think of anything else :cute:

Awww bless you hun :hugs: Hang on in there! Hopefully it will pass :yep:

And that's OK, just don't become a total stranger, OK? :hugs:
Awww bless you hun :hugs: Hang on in there! Hopefully it will pass :yep:

And that's OK, just don't become a total stranger, OK? :hugs:

Will I ever catch a break? :puppyeyes: I got like a year and a half without feeling anything like this and then one person comes along makes me feel sugary inside after a day of knowing her and she's unavailable :redface: It might go by next week for all I know.

I doubt it - certainly not to you, Tasha etc, I'll come in every once in a while for period of time just so I don't out-stay my welcome :h:
Original post by superwolf

You can always sit at the back of the room, if that would help? You can also get your disability support office to tell lecturers not to make a fuss if you suddenly leave the room. :smile:

And don't feel like a failure - think how many people will have missed those lectures just cos they've been hungover! :tongue: You've got a proper reason, and hopefully you're going to do something about it, so try not to feel bad about it. :console:

Thank you for your nice comment. I am struggling to make it in today due to my OCD but I hope support will be in place for next week. I am really trying and am reading up about all the lectures at home! I have talked to my additional learning support mentor. Thank you again.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by IDukem
Will I ever catch a break? :puppyeyes: I got like a year and a half without feeling anything like this and then one person comes along makes me feel sugary inside after a day of knowing her and she's unavailable :redface: It might go by next week for all I know.

I doubt it - certainly not to you, Tasha etc, I'll come in every once in a while for period of time just so I don't out-stay my welcome :h:

You'd never outstay your welcome, hunny bun :kissing2:
You'd never outstay your welcome, hunny bun :kissing2:

I hope not, I really like it here :'-) I can classify some of you as a friend, that's how much this means to me :smile:

I'm sorry I can be too eccentric at times, I'm sorry I'm not the best advice giver, I'm sorry that I can be a broken record at times, I'm sorry I say the wrong things from time to time, I'm sorry I can over-compliment. Most of the time, especially in regards to the last one, I do it because I care about...well...you(everyone) :redface:

I try man...I do try...I do.
Original post by IDukem
I hope not, I really like it here :'-) I can classify some of you as a friend, that's how much this means to me :smile:

I'm sorry I can be too eccentric at times, I'm sorry I'm not the best advice giver, I'm sorry that I can be a broken record at times, I'm sorry I say the wrong things from time to time, I'm sorry I can over-compliment. Most of the time, especially in regards to the last one, I do it because I care about...well...you(everyone) :redface:

I try man...I do try...I do.

Nothing to apologise for, you silly billy! :nah: We love and value you just as you are :lovehug: And your efforts do not go unappreciated :hugs:

Think I'm gonna hide back in bed now, so if I don't reply, that means I've fallen asleep :colondollar:

Latest