The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's really slowed down hasn't it :P
Original post by PaulHugh

We're still the most popular year thread and we have nearly double as many posts as the year 12 thread :biggrin:
Original post by skillzaismine
Yes but was it a chicken?

I will crush your soul if it was.

No, it was some weird slow cooked thing.

That implies I have a soul.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
:ahee:

I'll PM you soon :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You beauty :awesome:
Original post by Mr...
:smug: Thanks...

I won't be online as often this weekend as I have a two day expedition :erm:

Duke of Edinburgh, or something else? :beard:
Original post by Andy98
No, it was some weird slow cooked thing.

That implies I have a soul.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

I will crush whatever is left of your soul

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
Yep :yes:

Unlucky mate :console: :tongue:
Original post by skillzaismine
I will crush whatever is left of your soul

Posted from TSR Mobile

You wouldn't dare crush my soul ;D <3
OH ,my gawd I am so happy, proud and wowed today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 6469
Original post by SmiggleWiggle
OH ,my gawd I am so happy, proud and wowed today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's up?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What happened?
Original post by usycool1
This thread is very dead today... :biggrin:

And it's going to remain dead because I've decided to close it because of how many rules people keep breaking :hand: Just kidding, you've all been so good for a while now :awesome:

Anyway, I need everyone's help again! Basically, we're trying to think of ways of helping TSRians who are at school/Sixth Form who are struggling because of stress related things or worse.

If anyone on here has ever been stressed out with stuff at school (or worse) and would like to help me and TSR out with something, please PM me! It doesn't matter how big or small you think your problem is/was, it will be just as important. :smile: I'll let you know of details in the PM. :h:

Me! (I'm not sure when then, how soon does it need to be in?):ahee:

Hi Paul, I think it's because everyone has mire work to do now... Busybusybusy... :tongue:
Original post by Chemister
We're still the most popular year thread and we have nearly double as many posts as the year 12 thread :biggrin:

Chemie :ahee:
Pretty true... :mmm:
Original post by Mr...
:smug: Thanks...

I won't be online as often this weekend as I have a two day expedition :erm:

:hugs:
Already? I didn't know that you'd finished everything yet? :O

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
I'm actually enjoying it though :ahee:
However I am missing an important Xfactor episode tomorrow:sad:

Oh, even DofE is better than the X-Factor :tongue:

Spill the beens ruppie :P

So It's a friday which is smiggle day for me, I went to my local smiggle as usual only to find Australian smiggle staff!
Smiggle started in Australia so to meet original smiggle staff meant a lot.

So they started talking to me and noticed my smiggle products (backpack, lunchbox, watch etc) They let me take a few pictures and I now have my picture in the stores hall of fame. They also gave me a 30% discount card for online smiggle shopping :biggrin:

I am a very proud smiggler!

What happened?

Original post by Charleighunicorn
Spill the beens ruppie :P

Spill the beens haha I see what you've done there, with 'been' to 'bean' lol ruppie? I am not of Indian decent and my name is not rupert XD

I went to the smiggle store and got interviewed by Australian Smiggles, and they complimented me saying that i am very dedicated and they loved my sense of fashion omg I felt so proud. I am gonna keep collecting smiggle shiz XD
Reply 6475
So It's a friday which is smiggle day for me, I went to my local smiggle as usual only to find Australian smiggle staff!

So they started talking to me and noticed my smiggle products (backpack, lunchbox, watch etc) They let me take a few pictures and I now have my picture in the stores hall of fame. They also gave me a 30% discount card for online smiggle shopping :biggrin:

Spill the beens haha I see what you've done there, with 'been' to 'bean' lol ruppie? I am not of Indian decent and my name is not rupert XD

I went to the smiggle store and got interviewed by Australian Smiggles, and they complimented me saying that i am very dedicated and they loved my sense of fashion omg I felt so proud. I am gonna keep collecting smiggle shiz XD

What is smiggle?

Posted from TSR Mobile

A childrens stationery shop
Reply 6477
A childrens stationery shop

Is it some sorta cartoon character?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aph
Is it some sorta cartoon character?

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha no,
It's just a fashion based stationery and education related retailer- but they should do characters! I've even made up my own characters and forwarded my ideas to the company!
:biggrin:

That's awesome! You need to visit australia! lol I know you are not indian Xd but I love calling you Ruppie or Rupert :P
or ruperta aha

Latest