Original post by Odd socks
I have a giant to-do list :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could you break it down into sections? Like groups of 3 or 4 etc? :smile:

Rooting for you! :hugs:
Original post by IDukem
Awww I like you already :jive:

That's awesome to hear :h: I'm super happy for you :biggrin:

So you're a female porridge!? :teehee: I like the name Amy :h: I'll reveal my name (through PM) in good time :hugs:

Thank you, I like you too. :dance:

Thank you so much. :biggrin:

I am. :h: Thank you. :smile: Okay dokey. :hugs:
turns out im going to eurodisney tonight.

hope i dont get a panic attack there tomorrow.
Really happy with myself passed three modules on my access course and now I aiming to complete by the November moderation rather than June 2015 moderation

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Team_McDreamy
so its rainy and dark and windy, and I've suddenly developed the urge to go and walk down the beach :erm: my counsellor has been asking me over and over again to take myself out of my room, but i haven't wanted to - and the one time i do, its probably not the best idea to :erm:

Go for one! Just wear things that you don't mind getting wet/are fairly warm? :redface:

Original post by IDukem
Awww I like you already :jive:

That's awesome to hear :h: I'm super happy for you :biggrin:

So you're a female porridge!? :teehee: I like the name Amy :h: I'll reveal my name (through PM) in good time :hugs:

What's wrong with a female Porridge? I'm a female Furry! :tongue:

Original post by Odd socks
I have a giant to-do list :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: Reward yourself for each thing done with something you want? Chocolate is good for that in my experience :drool:

Original post by guitaristemily
turns out im going to eurodisney tonight.

hope i dont get a panic attack there tomorrow.

:eek: Cool! Enjoy-I'm jealous! :biggrin: Just try not to think about that, if you do you do but worrying about it won't help :no:

Original post by iloveteddy14
Really happy with myself passed three modules on my access course and now I aiming to complete by the November moderation rather than June 2015 moderation

Posted from TSR Mobile

:woo: Well done! :party:
(edited 9 years ago)

Posted from TSR Mobile

YAAAAY!
So today's meeting with the nurse was a bit shambolic. I phoned to say I couldn't go and see her but she really wanted to see me today due to me phoning in hysterics yday and not being able to speak to her. I said my dad won't let anyone come home, so she said she'd meet me by the local pond at 12.30pm. She arrived at...

*drumroll*

1.51pm :colonhash:

Original post by Anonymous
I went shopping to a big and busy city centre today and I didn't have a panic attack or even have to find a toilet to compose myself in :biggrin:

Yay! Well done :banana:

Original post by .snowflake.
I went to all of my lectures this week!!!! I know it's not something to be proud about for a lot of people, but my attendence was shocking last year.

ARGH, Y U PRSOM :angry:

:congrats:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oops, didn't see this properly! Congrats :ahee:
Original post by furryface12
Go for one! Just wear things that you don't mind getting wet/are fairly warm? :redface:

was gonna go, but then i thought about it more and it doesn't sound very safe for me to go at all - the beach is really long and theres only one way you can enter/exit, theres no public roads nearby, no lights so it'd be pitch black, and sometimes the tide comes in and stops you being able to get back without getting soaked :redface:
think i'll just go for one tomorrow morning, i think. i got like this at home too, wanting to wander the streets of london at like 2am :redface:
Need to call my mum but I just can't do it. :cry:

:eek: Cool! Enjoy-I'm jealous! :biggrin: Just try not to think about that, if you do you do but worrying about it won't help :no:

currently, ive been having attacks most days, and theve been lasting for a while too. so im hopeing tomorrow i wont get one, as im gonna be with my parentsuntill like 6am the next morning.

i hate crowds, and im gonna be around loads. hope it isnt too busy but your gonna get weekenders and orwds are a trigger for me.

i went to the US hd had attacks some days while in the parks, i had to hide in the bathroom.
Original post by Team_McDreamy
was gonna go, but then i thought about it more and it doesn't sound very safe for me to go at all - the beach is really long and theres only one way you can enter/exit, theres no public roads nearby, no lights so it'd be pitch black, and sometimes the tide comes in and stops you being able to get back without getting soaked :redface:
think i'll just go for one tomorrow morning, i think. i got like this at home too, wanting to wander the streets of london at like 2am :redface:

Hmm, maybe not very safe then :s-smilie: Go for a walk instead somewhere else? Or at least check the tide tables! Or just go tomorrow morning, as you say :yep:

Original post by moment of truth
Need to call my mum but I just can't do it. :cry:

Could you text her and ask her to call you? :hugs:

currently, ive been having attacks most days, and theve been lasting for a while too. so im hopeing tomorrow i wont get one, as im gonna be with my parentsuntill like 6am the next morning.

i hate crowds, and im gonna be around loads. hope it isnt too busy but your gonna get weekenders and orwds are a trigger for me.

i went to the US hd had attacks some days while in the parks, i had to hide in the bathroom.

Most days isn't every day though! It may not actually a bad thing if you have one in front of your parents in the long run (although I obviously hope you don't)- at least then they'd know and be able to help you :redface: Crowds are scary, but if you try and focus on the ride you're about to go on or trying to see how many different characters you can see or plan where you're going next it might help to take your mind off them a little bit :smile:

Could you text her and ask her to call you? :hugs:

The fact that I am gonna talk to her is putting me off because I plan on telling her about my anxiety and I worry that she won't understand.

Most days isn't every day though! It may not actually a bad thing if you have one in front of your parents in the long run (although I obviously hope you don't)- at least then they'd know and be able to help you :redface: Crowds are scary, but if you try and focus on the ride you're about to go on or trying to see how many different characters you can see or plan where you're going next it might help to take your mind off them a little bit :smile:

i say most days becuase it was every day apart from 1.

hopefully that will work, but if i have an attack ill let you know when i get home.
hurting hurting, so sad I've now got a belly ache which I'm pretty sure is because I'm so sad :emo:
Original post by moment of truth
The fact that I am gonna talk to her is putting me off because I plan on telling her about my anxiety and I worry that she won't understand.

Ah, I see your problem :s-smilie: Well good luck! :hugs:

i say most days becuase it was every day apart from 1.

hopefully that will work, but if i have an attack ill let you know when i get home.

It can get better though! I'm fortunate to have never had panic attacks that frequently but at one point I had asthma attacks most days, sometimes several. Now it's far more under control and I get them around once a week, at most! Try and avoid triggers the best you can (although don't let them rule your life which it can be very easy to do in my experience :colondollar:) and try and ignore the 'threat' the best you can- if one happens it happens, it's horrible but doesn't mean you can't have a good time overall :console:

It can get better though! I'm fortunate to have never had panic attacks that frequently but at one point I had asthma attacks most days, sometimes several. Now it's far more under control and I get them around once a week, at most! Try and avoid triggers the best you can (although don't let them rule your life which it can be very easy to do in my experience :colondollar:) and try and ignore the 'threat' the best you can- if one happens it happens, it's horrible but doesn't mean you can't have a good time overall :console:

hopefully i wont have one
hopefully i wont have one

Hopefully you won't! Good luck, enjoy it :hugs:
Sick of feeling **** every night :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PonchoKid
Sick of feeling **** every night :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I say you need to test drive your new bed!

Latest